Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64650 times)

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - The Battle for Kingtwo!
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2013, 01:21:10 pm »

"Drowtops, curl up so that Rapicool's fire attacks can't hurt you, then counter attack by putting it to sleep!"
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2013, 01:22:54 pm »

Wait, we can get unfused Pokemon?
You can't catch them, but you defuse currently owned pokéfusions (though not mid-battle). Could you state which of Belltini and Tentaell is attacking Growkans and which is attacking Aerodactyl and in what way, please.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2013, 01:25:44 pm »

You can't catch them, but you defuse currently owned pokéfusions (though not mid-battle). Could you state which of Belltini and Tentaell is attacking Growkans and which is attacking Aerodactyl and in what way, please.
I take it that A. I don't get a surprise round and B. I can't attack Bruce's life points directly?

Tentaeel will attack Growkans and Belltini will attack Aerodactyl.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2013, 02:59:27 pm »

((No one's commenting on how I basically have two of the most powerful gen I nonlegends, together, staring me in my face?))

KOFFCHOP, IT'S MURDERTIME FUNTIME.

POISON IT! (AND HOPE STEEL WAS GEN II AS I THINK IT IS)
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2013, 03:09:49 pm »

((Neat. I did not know they were such.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2013, 05:06:38 pm »

"Ooh, scary."

Blue releases Wigglyduck and orders him to lull the derpy fish into a state of ease with a soothing tune, until he can catch it.

He also stops to plug two cotton balls into his own ears.

Action: Wigglyduck, use Sing!
Gardener Blue's Wigglyduck takes in its full breath and sings "♩Wiiiig-♫guhly-♩duuck, ♫wiguh-♩leee-♫uhhee-♩duucck!"

[ROLLED 3 (x1 +1 cool +1 favoured foe) = 5!]

Gardener Blue grins to himself as another dreaded water creature is skilfully incapacitated. He savours the moment and then opens up a pokéball as Wigglyduck continues to sing (+1 happiness)! Another pokéfusion for his pink-and-purple-pokémom collection...

Congratulations! Gardener Blue caught a Slowking!

Spoiler: Slowking (click to show/hide)

"Nine! Circle around and wreathe the air in fire! Don't let it escape!"

Let's douse the air in flame.

Kyra Pyre goes for total flaming victory, scorching the sky...

[ROLLED 5 (x2! +1 cool) = 11!] IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Instead of attempting to escape, the Primemoth starts floating towards the bright flame, hypnotised by the light. Kyra Pyre acts quickly, getting Ninenine to light a small flame in front of a pokéball. The Primemoth didn't even need to be harmed: it just floated, enraptured into encapturement. (+1 happiness for everyone!)

Congratulations! Kyra Pyre caught a Primemoth!

Spoiler: Primemoth (click to show/hide)

"Time for the pay off."

Head to the Mutation Centre and doing as many steps as needed, Bank all but the Squirtle, Nidorina, Charizard and Sandslash. Then fuse to make Squirtrina and Charslash

Team Rocket Clair's Meowdle was defused at the Mutation Centre! Team Rocket Clair now owns a Meowth and a Weedle!
Team Rocket Clair banks a Meowth! Team Rocket Clair banks a Weedle!
Team Rocket Clair's Charslash was defused at the Mutation Centre! Team Rocket Clair now owns a Charmeleon and a Sandslash!
Team Rocket Clair banks a Charmeleon!
Team Rocket Clair's Raizard was defused at the Mutation Centre! Team Rocket Clair now owns a Raichu and a Charizard!
Team Rocket Clair banks a Raichu!
Team Rocket Clair's Nidopix was defused at the Mutation Centre! Team Rocket Clair now owns a Nidorina and a Vulpix!
Team Rocket Clair banks a Vulpix!
Team Rocket Clair's Exeggtle  was defused at the Mutation Centre! Team Rocket Clair now owns a Exeggcute and a Squirtle!
Team Rocket Clair banks an Exeggcute!

Team Rocket Clair has banked 6 pokémon and is now at the top of the leaderboard! No further points can be scored for banking a Meowth, Weedle, Charmeleon, Raichu, Vulpix or Exeggcute!

After a long day at the Mutation Centre, two new pokéfusions emerge from the vats, a Squirtrina and Charslash!

Spoiler: Charslash (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squirtrina (click to show/hide)

'IT'S SO CUTE!!!
 Go Abtly. Use confusion so it can't melt back into the water.'
[/b]
Professor Maple's Abtly sends out rays of confusion at the elusive water pokémon...

[ROLLED 1 (x1 +1 cool (though this was borderline)) = 2]

The Tentaeon glares cooly at Abtly, and strolls back into the water, unfazed. Abtly start to cry ghostly tears (-1 happiness!)...

There is now an escaped Tentaeon on the loose!

Use bite and tackle to weaken foe.
Capture.
Altus Wasser's Squirtbasaur leaps into action against the Catersea, diving into the water after it...

[ROLLED 4 (x0.5) = 2] It's not very effective.

Squirtbasaur's wet bites slip off the slippery Catersea that string-shots ineffectually in return and canters off, much to everyone's consternation (-1 happiness).

There is now an escaped Catersea in the wilds!

"Drowtops, curl up so that Rapicool's fire attacks can't hurt you, then counter attack by putting it to sleep!"
I'm going to interpret what you said here charitably and assume you meant to fight defensively.

Camper Liam on an obsidian road of his own making, entreats Drowtops to take the first hit of Rapicool's flames...

[RAPICOOL ROLLED 1 (x0.5 -1 cool +1 goes first) = 1] It's not very effective.

Rapicool soon expends it energy trying to flame the un-flammable and Drowtops counters by sending Rapicool peacefully asleep (+1 happiness for everyone)!

Congratulations! Camper Liam caught a Rapicool!

Spoiler: Rapicool (click to show/hide)

((No one's commenting on how I basically have two of the most powerful gen I nonlegends, together, staring me in my face?))
Well, in Pokéfusion it's all about type (i.e. a magikarp is as powerful as a Blastoise).

KOFFCHOP, IT'S MURDERTIME FUNTIME.

POISON IT! (AND HOPE STEEL WAS GEN II AS I THINK IT IS)
Karate Biker Joe sends his trust Koffchop against the (not quite) legendary Rhynite!

[ROLLED 5 (x1) = 5!]

The poisonous vapours emerging from Koffchops' chops soon chop Rhynite down to size and the great ground dragon collapses, spluttering. (+1 happiness for Koffchops!)

Congratulations! Karate Biker Joe caught a Rhynite!

Spoiler: Rhynite (click to show/hide)

PSYCHIC MARVIN vs. COOL TRAINER BRUCE

I take it that A. I don't get a surprise round and B. I can't attack Bruce's life points directly?

Tentaeel will attack Growkans and Belltini will attack Aerodactyl.
A. I rolled for that, if you'll recall. It was a 3. B. No, that would be barbaric. Also, Bruce doesn't have life points: he's a human being.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"
Dramatically throw glasses at him, then send out only my Growkans, keep him away from the KingTwo at all costs, Have Growkans let the wraps hit, then burn them off with Scale flame, also send out Aerodactyl keep him in the air, and attack anyone who's not trying to wrap or is trying to attack me.
((I have to admit GreatWyrm you have guts, shame you won't win.))

Psycho-Marvin sends his slathering Tentaeel at Trainer Bruce's stalwart Growkans...

[ROLLED 4 (x1 x.05) = 2] It's not very effective...

Growkans takes the constricting wrap, just likes its been told and then sets his scales alight!

[ROLLED 1 (x0.5 +1 cool ) = 2] It's not very effective...

But the Tentaeel just grins wildly and keeps constricting! Meanwhile, Marvin's Belltini leaps into the air and tries to constrict Bruce's Aerodactyl!

[ROLLED 1 (x1 x.05) = 1] It's not very effective.

But the Aerodactyl just shrugs it off and swoops down to attack.

[ROLLED 6 (x1 x0.5) = 3]

Aerodactyl grasps the Belltini and lifts up into the air, but the crafty dragon wriggles free...

Psychic Marvin's 2+1 vs. Cool Trainer Bruce's 2+3

...and lands in a heap on top of Tentaeel! Psychic Marvin is defeated!

Kingtwo is safe, but what will Cool Trainer Bruce do now?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - The Competition HEATS Up!
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2013, 05:11:30 pm »

If we de-fuse, can we re-fuse the bomb?

Because that would be awesome. I'd understand a limit, or having to evolve/reach a certain happiness before you could though.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2013, 05:21:04 pm »

Run around the wilds
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2013, 05:25:23 pm »

I'd like Sheltly, please. I believe it's Water/Poison-Ghost? Or does Shelder have ice type too? I thought it was only Cloyster, and we aren't allowed to have evolved types, so...yeah, Sheltly. Is that what you meant by type?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2013, 05:31:35 pm »

If we de-fuse, can we re-fuse the bomb?

Because that would be awesome. I'd understand a limit, or having to evolve/reach a certain happiness before you could though.
As it says in the OP:
Mutation Centre — Here you can split up a fused pokémon into it's separate forms, fuse two unfused pokémon or switch the primary/secondary pokémon in a fusion. You have to have free slots available for defusing.
You can defuse, refuse, switch and mix to your hearts content whenever you like (outside of battle). Go nuts. The only caveats are that you need slots (you've got 4/6 slots remaining) to put the defused pokémon in, and any loyal pokéfusions that you mess about with will no longer be loyal. So you could make a Dragondon, or a Koffnite and Rhychop and so on...

Run around the wilds
An exuberant Team Rocket Clair darts hither and thither and soon bumps into... a wild KAKODE!

I'd like Sheltly, please. I believe it's Water/Poison-Ghost? Or does Shelder have ice type too? I thought it was only Cloyster, and we aren't allowed to have evolved types, so...yeah, Sheltly. Is that what you meant by type?
No, I meant that you'd said 'personality trait: type' but not given an elemental type affinity or anything. On second thoughts, due to unexpectedly getting a new job starting tomorrow, I'll not have as much time for processing as I previously anticipated, so I'm afraid that new sign ups are now at a close. If this is deemed successful, I might run it again sometime! Apologies!

All: I've just got a new job and this took me ages. I might start having to cull numbers, with positions first given to those that have banked pokémon. You have been warned.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2013, 05:33:32 pm »

Damn. I thought I'd remembered to change that to Experienced. Oh well. Good luck with the job, then!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2013, 05:35:07 pm »

"Now get out of my sight, you're not better than team rocket."
For the final time, don sunglasses, praise Aerodactyl and Growkans for the win and look again for civilisation that is not, another fusion trainer or a pokecenter.
((Good match GWG, but not good enough.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2013, 05:40:17 pm »

"Now get out of my sight, you're not better than team rocket."

"Achoo! Charslash, attack!"

Charslash grab the Kakode and hold it above the ground like a school yard bully. He then rear his head back to hit the Kakode with a headbutt.

Attack.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2013, 06:59:55 pm »

CONTINUE HUNTING THE HAUNTED, UNDEAD, AND OTHERWISE INCORPOREAL. PREPARE THE MOTORCYCLE PYRE- I MEAN, KOFFCHOP

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2013, 07:15:27 pm »

All: I've just got a new job and this took me ages. I might start having to cull numbers, with positions first given to those that have banked pokémon. You have been warned.
(Tuuuurns. Make it in turn format now. Just look at any other good RTD :D...
I told you, it's easier that way. Sure, making the format may take long, but in proceeding ones just copy paste the old one. :/)

"Good work Nine!" Kyra cheered as she hugged her buddy. "You've grown a lot in the past days, huh. That was..a really beautiful display. I liked how you make that fiery serpent coil around.

"Anyway, what say we go for the hot springs here. Surely there must be some around."

To the mountains we shall go!
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22