Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64645 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2013, 09:14:23 am »

"Ok Grokins, I believe in you, no one else has captured this, but we can, I believe in you, now."
Jump into the sky and roll into a ball, then crash into Kingtwo from the sky.
Cool Trainer Bruce has immense confidence in his Growkans. Growkans yips faithfully, he believes in himself. The little snake-dog leaps into the sky and majestically plummets down on the legendary escaped Kingtwo...

[rolled 5 (x1 +1 cool)= 6!]

And like a burning comet it strikes, searing into the majestic pokéfusion. While the Kingtwo is still surprised and patting out the fire that has spread across its form, Cool Trainer Bruce throws a pokéball, capturing it! (+1 happiness for everyone!)

Congratulations! Cool Trainer Bruce has caught Kingtwo!
NOOOOOOOOOO!

Explain to the Venuchan that I'm busy and will try to capture it later.
Locate Bruce. Teleport to him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2013, 09:28:55 am »

((MWAHAHA!))
"Take a rest Growkins, you've earned it. O.k. Kingtwo, you're up."
Use you psychic powers to take the ground from beneat it's feet, then slam it in the air with your claws!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2013, 11:58:15 am »

Koffchop! Use your KARATE TECHNIQUES!

Prepare pokeball- after all, being tangled up in the target means you don't need to aim.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2013, 01:16:27 pm »

"Slowdude, use watergun to weaken Drowtops' armor, then tackle it!
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2013, 01:39:32 pm »

Zuish hoovered into the air and began dropping spiky naval mines around METANIR...

Action: Attack!
Gardener Blue jumps precariously on the log and entreats the Zuish to seed bomb. Given that it's a Zuish and not an Oddbat, it can't actually Seed Bomb, so it Sludge Bombs instead and follows up with a Wing Attack...
[ROLLED 4 (x1 +0) = 4!]

The Metanir sinks beneath the water, and Zuish is triumphant (+1 happiness)!

"One step closer."

Find that Exeggtle

Team Rocket Clair strides out in search of the Exeggtle (rolled 6!) and it's not long until she's on the trail. In a sun-dappled grove, munching on some vinegrass she finds the foe that had eluded her... the escaped EXEGGTLE!

"Well, I should probably try to find some more poison types, eh Tentakans?"

Try to locate a swamp, polluted area, or other suitably poisonous environments.

Tamer Danath figures that whole island can't be beautiful and idyllic, (rolled 5!) and right he is, for after a few hours searching he and his Tentakans soon stumble across a murky bog, streaked with rainbow oils pools, the skeleton of some forgotten machine half submerged in the impenetrable depths. Together they spend some time poking at the foul sludge, hoping for something to burst out. Instead, they hear the soft purrs of a wild NIDOSIAN merrily inhaling the insalubrious vapours from the roof of the wrecked machinery.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Explain to the Venuchan that I'm busy and will try to capture it later.
Locate Bruce. Teleport to him.
Psychic Marvin attempt to flee from the Venuchan, with hurried apologies (rolled 4) and manages to zip out before the pokéfusion could attack.

There is now an escaped Venuchan in the wilds!

Together Psychic Marvin and his Abmander track down Cool Trainer Bruce (rolled 3), who is showing off his new Kingtwo to a rather unappreciative escaped Weepinchop...

((MWAHAHA!))
"Take a rest Growkins, you've earned it. O.k. Kingtwo, you're up."
Use you psychic powers to take the ground from beneath it's feet, then slam it in the air with your claws!
Cool Trainer Bruce entreats Kingtwo to use its psychic powers, but instead spurts of water shoot out!

[ROLLED 3 (x1 +0) = 3!]

The rogue Weepinchop grins with its massive maw and quickly retreats into the brush. When the dust settles, Cool Trainer Bruce and Kingtwo realise they aren't alone. Psychic Marvin is here, his red hair dishevelled and his grey eyes staring obsessively...

(Are you chaps wanting to trade or challenge one another or something?)

Koffchop! Use your KARATE TECHNIQUES!

Prepare pokeball- after all, being tangled up in the target means you don't need to aim.
Karate Biker Joe sets his Koffchop to chop at the Shellgela. It spouts poisonous gas instead!

[ROLLED 2 (x2 + 0) = 4!] It's super effective!

The Shellgela coughs and splutters and shrivels up. This pleases Koffchop, which coughs in happy unison (+1 happiness)!

"Slowdude, use watergun to weaken Drowtops' armor, then tackle it!
Camper Liam has a perfect strategy for defeating the great yellow Drowtops...

[ROLLED 4 (x1 +1) = 5!]

Slowdude lazily opens its mouth and out pours a torrent of water blasting Drowtops against the cliff wall of the chine. While it's floundering, Slowdude lumbers over and grapples the hypno-fossil pokéfusion. It's not long before Camper Liam aims a pokéball and bags his first 'mon. (+1 happiness for Slowdude!)

Congratulations! Camper Liam caught a Drowtops!

Spoiler: Drowtops (click to show/hide)

I see a few people are confused as to which pokémon in a fusion the attacks come from. Simply put, the one it takes its head and colour from (the first part of its name) is where it gets its attack. A Bulbmander has grass-poison attack, not fire. If I ran this again, maybe I'd have it the other way around, but this is the way it is in this game.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:52:21 am by notquitethere »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2013, 02:00:58 pm »

"You're coming with me. I have both the type and height advantage."

Clair then turn away from the Exeggtle and put her hands together, palms up. Raimeleon jumps on the hands of his trainer and is catapulted into the air.

"Quick attack and thunder punch!" The Raimeleon slams a fist straight down on the fusemon.

Attack
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2013, 03:30:55 pm »

"Finally got one, now let's go get a few more!"
Set off to find some fire Pokemon.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2013, 04:11:31 pm »

"That guy is mine. I saw him first, and he's a Psychic. Hence, I propose a challenge over it. We each choose two of our Pokemon and have a battle with the four, two-on-two. Whoever wins gets both my Tentaell and the Kingtwo. Sound like a deal?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2013, 04:49:32 pm »

>Enter Wilds
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2013, 05:24:23 pm »

"That guy is mine. I saw him first, and he's a Psychic. Hence, I propose a challenge over it. We each choose two of our Pokemon and have a battle with the four, two-on-two. Whoever wins gets both my Tentaell and the Kingtwo. Sound like a deal?"
"... No."
Don sunglasses and walk away, again look for civilisation, other than this random guy.
((Sorry about this, don't take it personally but I have a half legendary here, I'm not giving that up.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2013, 05:37:45 pm »

((Not just any half-legendary, a half-legendary with an awesome name and an affinity with me! Hence:))

"Plan B then."

Wander off in search of Pokemon.
Sig

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2013, 07:30:14 pm »

((Sorry about this, don't take it personally but I have a half legendary here, I'm not giving that up.))
((Half whatnow?))

[I really believe this must be rolled in turn format--would't want to imbalance the game because of timezones NQT :)) or...more active players and stuffs.]
I could do that, but it does seem like a lot of effort and it would slow the pace of responding to people... I'd rather just keep responding as they come up. Rest assured, I am online at many different times in the day, sometimes with big absences, so overall I shouldn't favour one particular timezone overall.
((It really helps those who aren't on at your time--like me and my timezone, and it's actually a -less- of an effort :( But sure. Sporadicalitism! >_>))
From here.

"Oh..oh no." Kyra stopped in her tracks and rushed over to her pokemon, seeing her still-healing wounds and hugged her, "I'm so sorry Nine. I-I didn't check before that..Anything I can do to make it up for you?"

The pokemon tilted its head to the side, before looking to the left.

"What's up, girl?"

The Ninenine tugged on her grip, and she followed on. Curious to see what the spry creature was planning.

Random encounter roll, go!
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:32:38 pm by Tiruin »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2013, 09:03:47 pm »

DOUBLE HEARTY LAUGHING TIME.

Once Laughing Time is over, continue with Hunting Time. Maybe head somewhere haunted?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2013, 02:42:15 am »

'Ah well Abtly. At least we won.'

Keep looking.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2013, 05:35:14 am »

Danath quietly observed the Nidosian, then turned to his Tentakans and whispered quietly:
"Ok, here's the plan.  You''ll sneak around behind the machinery and wait.  Once you are in position, I will jump up and try to spook the Nidosian into running toward you.  When it gets close enough, ambush it with a wrap attack, and try to weaken it so I can capture it.  You got all that, old friend?"
Tentakans nodded, then slowly slithered off towards the wreck.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22