Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64620 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54:04 pm »

[I really believe this must be rolled in turn format--would't want to imbalance the game because of timezones NQT :)) or...more active players and stuffs.]

"O-oh hi there Dotly." Kyra says as she notices the pokemon coming near--well, as near as -closer-than-comfortable- is, along with that look of suspicion on its face. "Eheh..I didn't know you were in here. Why don't I just get out and we can talk in a better position..right?"

Get out of yonder log, then scramble away-moving and calling my Ninenine for aid, then respectfully waiting for the Dotly to come out. Oh, and quickly order my pokemon to battle, as I'm pretty too much in shock to request tactical movement.

> Ninenine: Defend!

Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:07:21 pm by Tiruin »

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2013, 09:21:31 pm »

Find a quarry and a ground or rock type Pokemon living in it to fight.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2013, 10:03:55 pm »

[I really believe this must be rolled in turn format--would't want to imbalance the game because of timezones NQT :)) or...more active players and stuffs.]
+1

Locate Bruce and attempt to capture the Kingtwo with my patented Belltini Bludgeon method!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2013, 10:22:08 pm »

Is this too late for me to join?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:51:12 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2013, 02:55:33 am »

"Charslash, take a rest. You're up, Raimeleon."

find Exeggtle
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2013, 03:12:59 am »

'Abtly, use psychic, then use your telekinesis to hold it in place whilst I catch it!'
Go Abtly - Psycic!
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2013, 05:55:37 am »

"Ok Grokins, I believe in you, no one else has captured this, but we can, I believe in you, now."
Jump into the sky and roll into a ball, then crash into Kingtwo from the sky.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2013, 06:53:05 am »

DRIVE MOTORBIKE INTO THE WILDS.
Dismount with a simultaneous KARATE JUMP from Koffchop and I.
This is badass.

Karate Biker Joe and his Koffchop KARATE JUMP into the wilds, landing thigh-deep in a sticky bog. It takes them a few moments to realise that it's no bog, but the slimy wet hair weeds of a wild SHELLGELA!

I could do that, but it does seem like a lot of effort and it would slow the pace of responding to people... I'd rather just keep responding as they come up. Rest assured, I am online at many different times in the day, sometimes with big absences, so overall I shouldn't favour one particular timezone overall.

"O-oh hi there Dotly." Kyra says as she notices the pokemon coming near--well, as near as -closer-than-comfortable- is, along with that look of suspicion on its face. "Eheh..I didn't know you were in here. Why don't I just get out and we can talk in a better position..right?"

Get out of yonder log, then scramble away-moving and calling my Ninenine for aid, then respectfully waiting for the Dotly to come out. Oh, and quickly order my pokemon to battle, as I'm pretty too much in shock to request tactical movement.

> Ninenine: Defend!
Kyra Pyre scrambles out of the log, calling her NineNine to defend against the oncoming Dotly...

[DOTLY ROLLED 3 (x1 +1 going first) = 4!]

The escaped Dotly pecks furiously at the beleaguered Ninenine: the Dotly's head rolling forward to reveal another ahead and then another, shrouded in its wraithly form. Soon Ninenine and Kyra Pyre are forced to flee back to the pokécentre to heal up (-1 happiness!), while the sinister Dotly floats away cackling malevolently into the wilds...

Find a quarry and a ground or rock type Pokemon living in it to fight.
Camper Liam, sick to the back teeth with pokéfusions running away, seeks out foes he knows his Slowdude can best (rolled 4!)... and a few hours later he finds a craggy chine where some suspiciously mobile boulders are shuffling about. What's this? Something yellow? A wild DROWTOPS!

Locate Bruce and attempt to capture the Kingtwo with my patented Belltini Bludgeon method!
(I'm not sure I should allow joining ongoing battles as it requires too much jigging about with past posts to redirect things.)

Psychic Marvin is possessed with the idea of hunting down the legendary Kingtwo. He hears its tell-tale guttural cry in a distant part of the wilds and he jumps on Abmander's back and wills the pokéfusion to teleport in the direction of the sound but they don't get there in time... instead they bump straight into a wild VENUCHAN!

Is this too late for me to join?
Altus Wasser arrives on the island with his traditionalist Squirtbasaur in tow. He checks in at the Honoku Bank to find out what the current state of play is and he learns that there is still a big chance to become the greatest collector in this emerging training ground.

"Charslash, take a rest. You're up, Raimeleon."

find Exeggtle
Team Rocket Clair, augments her intimate knowledge of pokédex to hunt down the pokéfusions she knows that she can beat. She had a flashback to the Team Rocket dojo...

"Team Rocket Clair, what is it that we always must do in a pokéfight?" said her boss, Team Rocket Boss.

"I— I don't know what you want me to say, Team Rocket Boss," said Team Rocket Clair.

"We always must use random moves. Don't think, just act!" said Team Rocket Boss.

"Why— why don't we tailor our attack to exploit the weakness of our opponents?" asked Team Rocket Clair, tentatively.

"THAT IS HERESY AND I WILL NOT HEAR IT!" shouted Team Rocket Boss. "I am banishing you, Team Rocket Clair, to the mysterious island of Honoku until you have learned some humility and shown your usefulness to this organisation!"

I'll show him thought Team Rocket Clair, as she emerged from the flashback, shaking her little Team Rocket fists, and following the unmistakable tracks of an Exeggtle (rolled 3). She found, to her consternation, that the tracks instead belonged to a wild... NIDOPIX!

'Abtly, use psychic, then use your telekinesis to hold it in place whilst I catch it!'
Go Abtly - Psycic!
Professor Maple sends her trusty Abtly forth against the Ekmie, entreating her pokéfusion to use its psychic powers against the strange snake-headed starfish...

[ROLLED 5 (x0.5 +1 cool) = 4!] It's not very effective!

In order to get past its intense psychic defences, Abtly has to push harder and harder until the Ekmie explodes KO's and is unable to be caught. Still, Abtly learned from the experience (+1 happiness).

"Ok Grokins, I believe in you, no one else has captured this, but we can, I believe in you, now."
Jump into the sky and roll into a ball, then crash into Kingtwo from the sky.
Cool Trainer Bruce has immense confidence in his Growkans. Growkans yips faithfully, he believes in himself. The little snake-dog leaps into the sky and majestically plummets down on the legendary escaped Kingtwo...

[rolled 5 (x1 +1 cool)= 6!]

And like a burning comet it strikes, searing into the majestic pokéfusion. While the Kingtwo is still surprised and patting out the fire that has spread across its form, Cool Trainer Bruce throws a pokéball, capturing it! (+1 happiness for everyone!)

Congratulations! Cool Trainer Bruce has caught Kingtwo!

Spoiler: Kingtwo (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2013, 07:03:31 am »

Action: Logroll out into the river looking for more mons!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2013, 07:10:12 am »

(that flashback  :P)
"How annoying."

Raimeleon charges at the Nidopix, but just before it reaches the fusemon, it split into two Raimeleons. "Double team is a fun move."

Attack
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - In Which Fire Is The Way To Victory
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2013, 07:27:35 am »

"Yes! I knew you could do it!"
Hug Growkins, search for some buildings or civilisation.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2013, 07:36:42 am »

Action: Logroll out into the river looking for more mons!
Gardener Blue longs to win the contest, and for that he needs to catch more pocket monsters. He hops on a log, Zuish hovering improbably at his side, and pushes off into the river... out of the algae-clogged water bursts a wild METANAIR!

(that flashback  :P)
"How annoying."

Raimeleon charges at the Nidopix, but just before it reaches the fusemon, it split into two Raimeleons. "Double team is a fun move."

Attack
Team Rocket Clair shakes off the burdensome memories of the past and focuses on the moment, and in this moment her new Raimeleon is double-teaming a wild Nidopix!

[ROLLED 5 (x1 +1 cool) = 6!]

The Nidopix doesn't know what's happening to it when suddenly Raimeleon coheres into one single Pokéfusion with a single electro-fist aimed squarely at its grumpy looking jaw. The Nidopix knows that it has a face that'd fit in with the evil ethos of Team Rocket and decides to join up (+1 happiness for everyone!).

Congratulations! Team Rocket Clair caught a Nidopix!

Spoiler: Nidopix (click to show/hide)

"Yes! I knew you could do it!"
Hug Growkins, search for some buildings or civilisation.
Cool Trainer Bruce is not too cool to show his Growkans the affection it needs to grow into a pokéfusion with healthy self-esteem and love. Together they head off looking for signs of civilisation (rolled 2)... instead they stroll into the den of the dreaded escaped WEEPINCHOP!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2013, 07:46:45 am »

Blue jumps, but stays on the log!

"Zuish! Use SEED BOMB-depth charge configuration!"

Zuish hoovered into the air and began dropping spiky naval mines around METANIR...

Action: Attack!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2013, 07:56:09 am »

"One step closer."

Find that Exeggtle

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2013, 09:11:46 am »

"Well, I should probably try to find some more poison types, eh Tentakans?"

Try to locate a swamp, polluted area, or other suitably poisonous environments.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22