Poll

null

void
- 0 (0%)
(u cant vote bcuz 0 u dumdum)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 120

Author Topic: YOU AT DERAIL: REVENGE OF MINECRAFT RTD  (Read 238965 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Derail: The One True GM has returned
« Reply #285 on: October 30, 2013, 06:49:49 am »

Swim to a nearby island. Start a survivor camp.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 30, 2013, 02:30:09 pm »

start a game of basketball with a ball of plasma, call it plasmaball, use magnet-snakes as gloves for all players of the sport, spectators are to be left unprotected.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 30, 2013, 02:34:25 pm »

start a game of basketball with a ball of plasma, call it plasmaball, use magnet-snakes as gloves for all players of the sport, spectators are to be left unprotected.

COME ON AND SLAM

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2013, 07:09:47 pm »

Use the bodies of dead magnetic snakes to craft a space ark. Fill it with live magnetic snakes, magnetic lazer snakes, and other sub-breeds of magnetic snake. Colonize other worlds with M.Snakes.
Look BADASS flying off in my snake leather armor in my snake ship to make more snake worlds.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2013, 07:37:33 pm »

>Duplicate all the raws.
;

(6)You duplicate all the nearby snakes, but they kill you before you can continue.

Unionize the laser snakes.

(1)You are too late. They have already signed 400-year contracts that prevent that sort of thing.

Swim to a nearby island. Start a survivor camp.

(4)You avoid the laser snakes and swim to an uninhabited island.
(2)You lack the necessary materials.

(3)Your sport is created, but it just isn't all that popular. Might have something to do with the risk of horrible, horrible death.

COME ON AND SLAM

(2)You are unable to find any Plasmaball stadiums to play in. Also, I didn't watch the video.

Use the bodies of dead magnetic snakes to craft a space ark. Fill it with live magnetic snakes, magnetic lazer snakes, and other sub-breeds of magnetic snake. Colonize other worlds with M.Snakes.
Look BADASS flying off in my snake leather armor in my snake ship to make more snake worlds.

(4)You construct the space ark.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:11:45 pm by Elephant Parade »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 30, 2013, 07:48:57 pm »

Advance four hundred years into the future.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 30, 2013, 07:49:52 pm »

Start up the greatest promotional campaign of all time, boosting plasmaball to the top of the global athletic scene.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 30, 2013, 08:04:36 pm »

The Cyan Menace

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Derail: Magnetic Laser Snake Apocalypse
« Reply #293 on: October 30, 2013, 08:06:11 pm »

Build a mansion for myself instead. Recruit survivors as my private army.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 30, 2013, 08:12:10 pm »

Action edited in.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 30, 2013, 08:53:51 pm »

Launch! Stand majestically on the Bow, get into the sealed ship just before leaving the atmosphere.
 :D
This is a well crafted space ark made with magnetic snake bone. It is circled with bands of magnetic snake meat, magnetic snake bone, magnetic snake meat, magnetic snake skin, magnetic laser snake bone, magnetic snake skin, and magnetic laser snake skin. It menaces with spiks of magnetic snake bone and magnetic snake skin.
The Cyan Menace

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 30, 2013, 09:48:00 pm »

Um. Try to minimize links to avoid three lines of text. Alternatively, do
Code: [Select]
[url=(url)]this.[/url]

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2013, 11:26:36 pm »

Explode something important.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Derail: Radioactive Magnetic Laser Snake Apocalypse
« Reply #299 on: October 31, 2013, 11:09:23 pm »

Have an update to celebrate the fact that my computer seems to be fine! Maybe it was just an issue with the fan.

Advance four hundred years into the future.

(3)You skip four years into the future. Things are pretty much the same, except the snakes have mutated into radioactive magnetic laser snakes.

Start up the greatest promotional campaign of all time, boosting plasmaball to the top of the global athletic scene.

(2)Most of your athletes have died from radiation poisoning.

Launch! Stand majestically on the Bow, get into the sealed ship just before leaving the atmosphere.
 :D
This is a well crafted space ark made with magnetic snake bone. It is circled with bands of magnetic snake meat, magnetic snake bone, magnetic snake meat, magnetic snake skin, magnetic laser snake bone, magnetic snake skin, and magnetic laser snake skin. It menaces with spiks of magnetic snake bone and magnetic snake skin.

(4)You launch yourself into space!

>Duplicate the toad entry therefor shuffling either creature entity one space.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDYQrAIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bay12forums.com%2Fsmf%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D64690.0&ei=ArxxUoXCKsWnlQX4h4Ag&usg=AFQjCNEXB6QsbpLZZGusRi7d0jCfb7qKcQ&sig2=mMam7TPczYgF_nFOh8cQpQ

(6)You shuffle yourself one space forward. Into a wall. You die.

Explode something important.

(5)You explode the space ark, severely damaging it.

Build a mansion for myself instead. Recruit survivors as my private army.

(1)You begin building the mansion, but the construction site is overrun by snakes.
(4)The survivors band together and join you.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:47:32 am by Elephant Parade »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 120