Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332991 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1695 on: February 28, 2014, 11:47:08 pm »

@Powder Miner:

MEANWHILE, Candy was still trying the free samples of exotic food in town. Irene was along for the ride. He couldn't tell if she was enjoying it. Grumpyface!

: "this is incredible what is it"

"Broiled crab!"

: "BROILED CRAB!? OH NO! I HAVE VIOLATED THE LAWS OF PURITY! SECTION B SUBSECTION FOUR: A MAGIC FAIRY SHALL EAT ONLY CROPS AND SEEDS. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:17:29 am by freeformschooler »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: February 28, 2014, 11:52:57 pm »

: "Eeesh. Sounds nasty, all right. Come to think of it, all I know about Kretos is that ma's from there and she refuses to go back or talk about it. Guess we're both gonna learn about it the hard way, huh?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

: "Did...did you hear that?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: February 28, 2014, 11:56:31 pm »

"I mean, some of the other kids on the streets were actually kind of nice but-"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"...was that a cry for help just now?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 01, 2014, 12:01:38 am »

"...Oh, dear. That's the sound of ultimate suffering. Do you think we should investigate?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: March 01, 2014, 12:12:23 am »

: "Damn, you're from there? That... Well, I'm speechless really. Well aside for the fact I'm somewhat grateful that you managed to get off that island. The rumours around the place true then? I know of some of the conditions, but hearing it from someone that was actually there might put it into perspective."

: "You know, I'm going to sound pretty horrible or apathetic, but I reckon we can ignore it. Odds are that some of our companions would be tracking down the source of it as well so..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 01, 2014, 12:21:46 am »

Much as Sara thought, it didn't take long for Leo to drag Sheila off to investigate. The priest wasn't going to let someone bemoan their fate without at least attempting to lend a hand! To his surprise, at the source of the noise he found Candy looking somewhat afraid of a bowl of food.

"...Candy? What's wrong? Are you all right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: March 01, 2014, 12:31:34 am »

@Leo

Leo found Candy seemingly undergoing a transformation sequence. Imagine it if necessary.

: "-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

: "-OOOOOOOOOOOH. Hm."

: "Leo! Shiela! Help! I've violated a Law of Purity. That means I lose my fairy powers until I do a Great Justice. Basically a super good act of love, kindness, and purity. Master Tinkle warned me about this! What do we dooooo?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 01, 2014, 12:34:22 am »

Leo blinked.

"What... I don't..."

The priest rubbed his forehead.

"Well, even if I don't fully understand the situation, we can't be having this. I'll help you do this Great Justice. What sort of thing do fairies normally do to perform this atonement?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 01, 2014, 12:36:37 am »

"Well maybe it won't be so--"
"--..."
"If you heard a wail of absolute despair, then yes. ... I think it stopped, although I'm not sure that's a good thing."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:38:13 am by Xanmyral »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 01, 2014, 12:42:10 am »

Candy calmed down. Leo was always so confident and reassuring. No wonder he was the leader.

: "Hmmm... well, normally, it would be long-term goods like building an orphanage, freeing endangered birds from hunters, or tying the knot between two star-crossed lovers. We don't have that much time before the mission, though, do we? I wonder if there's anyone in our group going through some sad personal issues. Helping someone like that can really alter their life in a big happy way!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 01, 2014, 12:51:19 am »

Leo thought about it for a moment, a hand to his chin. Who, in their group, was having a personal crisis? The only one that really stood out to him was Fezz.

"Well, Fezz is trying to cope with his 'trigger' - that is, his extreme fight-or-flight reaction when he is in danger. I've been trying to help him through it, as has Grifen, but I don't think any of us would mind if you did your best for him too."

"Hmm... There's also Efa. She seems a little lonely and conflicted recently. I haven't had a chance to talk to her about it yet."

The rest of the group seemed pretty well-adjusted in their own ways.

"We could also look around the city and see what mischief needs correcting. Perhaps we could help someone in distress."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 01, 2014, 12:52:45 am »

Efa stares at Candy as he leaves, slowly following.
:"Wwhhhaaaat the fuuuuuck?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: March 01, 2014, 01:42:56 pm »

Sheila stared in bewilderment for a short while as Leo tried to come up with a method for Candy to turn his pinkness back on. "Maybe it would help if we knew what law you broke? What'd you do, punt a cat?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 01, 2014, 02:12:31 pm »

Sheila stared in bewilderment for a short while as Leo tried to come up with a method for Candy to turn his pinkness back on. "Maybe it would help if we knew what law you broke? What'd you do, punt a cat?"

: "I ate a BROILED CRAB! Fairies are only supposed to eat crops and seeds! One with nature one with nature"

Efa stares at Candy as he leaves, slowly following.
:"Wwhhhaaaat the fuuuuuck?"

: "EFA! Are you going through any PERSONAL STRUGGLES that maybe a good person can help with.? Is it making you COLD AND UNFRIENDLY? Does NO ONE LOVE YOU?"

Candy hopped up and down a little.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 01, 2014, 02:28:42 pm »

Even though he had suggested talking to her, and Candy seemed to be in a fix, Leo couldn't help but chuckle at the sudden barrage of questions the fairy launched at Efa... but he felt guilty enough about it that he at least covered his mouth.

"We would really appreciate it if you could help Candy out. He's in a bad way, you see."
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 510