Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 332987 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1665 on: February 23, 2014, 01:02:14 am »

Grifen helped the scholar up on Bree, noticing that he wasn't quite as awkward as last time. Together they went to the store, and while Fezz was shopping for Starshot, Grifen approached the counter and sneakily asked to see the price listings.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: February 23, 2014, 03:33:57 am »

@Grifezz:

The prices haven't changed at all since Fezz visited last time:

Fire/Wind/Thunder: 300 gold
Static: 320 gold
Elwind: 400 gold
Blaze: 450 gold
Light: 250 gold
Photon: 300 gold
Starshot: 500 gold
Thani: 420 gold
Ray: 500 gold
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: February 23, 2014, 10:59:48 am »

Sheila watched Grifen and Fezz ride away before turning to Leo. "So, back to the castle then?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: February 23, 2014, 11:10:40 am »

Grifen stared at the selection, looking a bit like a lost puppy.

: I ain't got the slightest idea what any of these do...can Fezz even use these...? She rummaged through her pouch for a moment, before realizing that she had apparently given every coin she had to the scholar. Well, fiddlesticks. Maybe some other day.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: February 23, 2014, 02:09:14 pm »

Leo nodded to Sheila.

"Indeed."

The priest smiled softly to himself as he walked beside Sheila back toward the castle. The future doubtlessly held many hardships, but right now... right now was good.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: February 23, 2014, 03:23:23 pm »

: "Pffahahahaha... Oh that's surreal. Must've been priceless for the riemondians to find that they had a prisoner that managed to get himself locked up without any assistance. Though that can't have been the first time that's happened, right?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: February 23, 2014, 10:23:57 pm »

"...once or twice. Maybe a few more."

"So er... how did you end up here?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: February 23, 2014, 10:36:35 pm »

Leo nodded.

"Yes, we're accompanying Lady Matilda there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: February 24, 2014, 06:09:32 pm »

"Hm. Well, at least we'll be traveling by sea again. I was kind of worried we'd have to slog everywhere by land. Ehehe." In truth, Matilda's betrayal still stung a bit. Sheila had previously seen her as more of a new friend, and her part in the events at the castle left Sheila with the opposite feeling.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: February 24, 2014, 07:43:30 pm »

"I was hoping you'd feel that way. I was given the choice between accompanying Matilda to Kretos or Count Neuthart to the north east. I thought that we might have a better chance of finding your father if we went the water route."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: February 24, 2014, 10:00:58 pm »

"Honestly... I wonder if that's going to work. It's been months now." Sheila's shoulders drooped a little. "It doesn't really help that he's not exactly friendly with authorities. No one I've asked has seen hide or hair of him. And even if finding him at sea is more likely... It's huge. And we might just end us as specks on the horizon to each other." Sheila closed her eyes, frowned, then sucked in a huge breath. After holding it for a moment, she blew it back out, and threw a smile back on her face.

"Well, I know he's still out there. I can feel it." Sheila turned her kilowatt smile on Leo. "Y'know, if you aren't careful, I'm going to start taking the fact you're always gonna be thinking about others for granted."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: February 24, 2014, 10:12:54 pm »

Leo returned her smile easily.

"What kind of friend would I be if I didn't try to help you?"

His expression quickly turned more serious.

"We'll find him, Sheila. I'm sure of it. And besides, I would like to meet him myself."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: February 25, 2014, 01:22:07 am »

Fezz happily snags Starshot from the bookstore owner after passing the requisite gold, almost cradling the book in his arms. Quickly stashing it away for future reading pleasure, the historian addressed a few topics.

Primarily, that the purse of gold Grifen gave him had far more gold than was necessary for the purchase, most likely an accident. Perhaps he should of counted, there wasn't a need to hold onto this much at once really.

"Ah, here you go Grifen. Seems there was quite a bit left over from what you gave me, should all be there, minus what I needed of course. Thanks again for that, I really appreciate it. Annnnnd... I promise to actually get some sleep when I crack it open. Best not try attempting a journey while falling asleep on my feet, I fear that may go rather, uh, poorly."

Pass gold Grifen gave Fezz back to Grifen (i.e., all of it).

Secondarily topic of the moment was that they were suppose to meet the others at the castle.

"I think that should be good, unless I'm forgetting something obvious. Am I?" Fezz paused for a moment, but nothing came to mind. "No, I believe that wraps things up unless I'm dreadfully mistaken. We should probably head back to the castle then. Hm... Think we can beat the others to the castle? Hah, might be worth a laugh if we can manage it."
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:25:12 am by Xanmyral »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: February 25, 2014, 01:39:09 am »

: "Well, I don't need anything right now. But thanks fer the gold back." Maybe next time I'll have a better idea of what to get... "As fer beating the rest back to the castle..."

She let loose a big grin.

: "That depends on how well ya can ride. Ever been on a galloping horse before?"

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 510