Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack  (Read 8415 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2013, 01:40:37 pm »

The rebels are not involved
Bolognese please.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2013, 01:43:52 pm »

The rebels are not involved
Bolognese please.

The area was under siege and attack for weeks beforehand. Did the military allow rebels to setup and launch chemical weaponry from their own perimeters? Where did these chemical weapons come from, and why was the Syrian state media not screaming bloody murder when they were stolen? You need to use critical thinking here. Not one terrorist group claimed responsibility, like they would if they had conducted the invariably impossible operation.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2013, 02:07:32 pm »

So the rebels are capable of organizing a chemical attack false flag operation?  Naturally they do it once, in a way that doesn't leave a whole lot of evidence around, leading of weeks of delay before people are even confident that an attack took place and leads to an anemic international reaction.

Wheels within wheels within wheels.  I think it's a double top secret false flag where they do things in a completely nonsensical fashion to throw us off from their true motives.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 03:13:34 pm »

The fact that the US does bad things doesn't mean that every wild allegation against them is automatically true

Wild? It doesn't even matter if this is true or not.

It would be like accusing you of shopping in a mall.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2013, 03:28:06 pm »

So the rebels are capable of organizing a chemical attack false flag operation?  Naturally they do it once, in a way that doesn't leave a whole lot of evidence around, leading of weeks of delay before people are even confident that an attack took place and leads to an anemic international reaction.

Wheels within wheels within wheels.  I think it's a double top secret false flag where they do things in a completely nonsensical fashion to throw us off from their true motives.
It legitimately took me a few seconds to tell this wasn't serious. Wheels within Wheels within wheels threw me off.

The fact that the US does bad things doesn't mean that every wild allegation against them is automatically true

Wild? It doesn't even matter if this is true or not.

It would be like accusing you of shopping in a mall.
The US really knows better then giving WMDs to prospective terrorists. Especially in a post 9/11, post Iraq era. Plus, as I feel I must remind you, accusing people of WMDs is one thing, actually having them used and accusing them is another entirely. It really isn't comparable, it makes no sense, and the US doesn't stand to gain much from a Illegal strike on Syria.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:36:37 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2013, 03:29:29 pm »

Jesus Christ Mictlantecuhtli, stop strawmanning.  I'm not saying that you were personally responsible for the 9/11 attacks.  However, I haven't seen any evidence that you were not culpable, and therefore I was just reminding everyone of the possibility that it was you, and not Al-Qaeda, who did it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2013, 03:31:51 pm »

Jesus Christ Mictlantecuhtli, stop strawmanning.  I'm not saying that you were personally responsible for the 9/11 attacks.  However, I haven't seen any evidence that you were not culpable, and therefore I was just reminding everyone of the possibility that it was you, and not Al-Qaeda, who did it.
#TitanicTruth2013 #StopMictlantechutli
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2013, 03:34:27 pm »

At no point have I stated support for ANY sort of US backed conspiracy. Nor have I even said it's more likely than Assad having launched the weapons.

But "someone on the internet said it" or even "the mainstream news media has reported, unsourced" have proven time and time again to be at best inaccurate when describing events that have occurred in the Middle East, in an environment of civil war where both parties understand the benefit of making themselves look better for an international audience.

I have not seen any conclusive evidence that Assad was responsible for the attacks - this does not mean that isn't the most likely circumstance, or even that said evidence does not exist, but it has not been cited by any of the media I have followed OR in this thread.
The rebels are not involved and your misinformation suggesting otherwise is wrong no matter what insult you take from it.

Once again, the Syrian state media would be plastering it all over everything if even a single rebel has laid eyes on a chemical weapon, let alone stealing one/multiple for such an attack. I mean, seriously, come on. Unless you think those disorganized people can steal an armory of chemical weaponry silently, set them up and launch them safely [one of the hardest parts of chemical warfare s the launching and not killing of yourself with said weapons].

Good god, this is why I don't get involved with political threads on here. We're going to need a small nation's worth of brains if we're giving one to every strawman here. Is it that hard to comprehend the difference between "It was this." and "There is no conclusive evidence supporting it being either this or that."?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2013, 03:34:47 pm »

Well... to admit he never posted ONCE in September 2011. That is suspicious.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2013, 03:36:48 pm »

I mean, if a video of police beating up protesters emerged, you wouldn't point out the possibility that protesters had elaborately staged it, would you?  Not unless there was actual evidence of that.  Just Asking Questions is not really a defence.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2013, 03:43:07 pm »

Though lets see EXACTLY what Leafsnail thought at 9/11 to prove he was involved

1. Whoever the Televan tells him to kill (of course) unless it is himself
2. The FBI Agent, as he's a huge threat
3. Religious power roles, prioritising ones who are a direct threat to him

Shocked?

As for the leak, it ultimately matters not. If the US did it, they are just up to their usual shenanigans and don't care if people know. If it is fake then the US didn't do it and no one should care.

The US is quite open on murdering sprees. What makes anyone think THIS tops the list?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:44:41 pm by Neonivek »

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2013, 03:46:36 pm »

Once again, where did the rebels get the weaponry from if they could possibly have? And where is the statements from Syrian media to corroborate this line of thought? I'll give you all a while.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2013, 03:47:27 pm »

Once again, where did the rebels get the weaponry from if they could possibly have? And where is the statements from Syrian media to corroborate this line of thought? I'll give you all a while.

They could have gotten it from the CIA, they have the autonomy to give people whatever the heck weapons they want without government consent.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2013, 03:48:44 pm »

Leafnsail, I don't really care what you and Mict say about it - the concept of the US supporting Assad gassing the rebels is just ludicrous. You can keep harping on about it, but there's just no evidence of such a conspiracy existing, and I don't know why you'd even support it. Your wrong about everything, and it's pretty obvious, because why would Assad have bothered doing all that shelling if the US was secretly supporting his gas attempts? It doesn't make any sense. Just accept that you're wrong here - because you are. Wrong, that is. About everything, because you are clearly wrong about this thing I accused you of, and you certainly don't have any evidence for it.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2013, 03:51:30 pm »

If it's anything other than home made nerve gas it is literally not possible for it to have been anyone other than the Syrian military, be it under Assad's command or a rogue platoon. I will eat my words if it turns out somehow Al Nusra [because the FSA would not] stole Syrian chemical weaponry and the state media said nothing about it. Because that is both highly improbable and stupid of Assad to not be plastering this evidence all over the world media.

Keep up with your conspiratorial thinking, I do not care. I enjoy seeing such things. I'd just wish it went to prisonplanet where it belonged.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8