Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259547 times)

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2835 on: December 04, 2013, 07:29:20 am »

Hmm, fair enough, I suppose.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: December 04, 2013, 07:30:55 am »

On a related note, what are we going to do with our father once we defeat him? I have been reading over the history of renaissance torture in the meanwhile, but none of this stuff seems painful enough.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: December 04, 2013, 07:46:45 am »

On a related note, what are we going to do with our father once we defeat him? I have been reading over the history of renaissance torture in the meanwhile, but none of this stuff seems painful enough.

Uh, simply throw him into a dark, mushy, rat-infested dungeon ? His ego and the position where he will be compared to his former position will make him destroy himself.

No need for active torture. Maybe just feed him false newspapers that tell that the world forgot about him to twist the knife in the wound ?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: December 04, 2013, 09:23:02 am »

I was personally thinking about doing a "red tulip", when you inject the guy with a dose of heroin and then flay him alive from the waist up for one hell of a rude awakening, and then summoning him back from hell to be our undead servant in perpetuity.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: December 04, 2013, 09:47:42 am »

I must say I am not OK with torture out of a PR problem. Also, because we have standards.

Brutal death that gives the following message "don't fuck with the Evil Overlord" ? Yes. Overblown torture that gives the following message "holy shit, this guy is so cruel, he must be a demon" ? Nope.

As for brutal death, I do believe "ground to a fine paste by a large cog assembly" should be pretty fitting.

Ya know, all that Machiavelli "be feared, but never be hated" stick.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: December 04, 2013, 09:55:34 am »

I agree, we have standards

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: December 04, 2013, 10:02:01 am »

Who are we discussing the punishment of?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: December 04, 2013, 10:12:59 am »

Ah. I've always been partial to a Blood Eagle followed by slow immersion in acid from the feet upwards.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: December 04, 2013, 10:31:39 am »

Kinda want to take her, but maybe put her out, calmly if we can, search her, don't want her to turn out have a bomb inside her or a tracking device.
Edit: And that detonator, take it, even if we would never use it, better in our hands than theirs.

Would like to make him suffer, but it would be better to either brainwash him into our puppet and get what we need (people will listen better to the old The Hero in their time of need) or Coglify him and reprogram him into an actual force for good.
Edit: Or as our minion, would still say "Don't fuck with the Overlord" and do good/help achieve our goals. Plus we are already pretty hated (Who else would these nukes be blamed on), he on the other hand is loved, and it would be wasteful not to use that.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:18:23 am by Cain12 »

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: December 04, 2013, 11:01:21 am »

We should see if we can get rid of the radiation, so we can cure the radiation poisoning.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: December 04, 2013, 02:22:56 pm »

We should see if we can get rid of the radiation, so we can cure the radiation poisoning.
That doesn't work. Radiation damages Dna and microstructures, and it's that damage that kills.

Mutation might work, as that reshuffles Dna. Or we can kill her, and summon her soul from hell.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: December 04, 2013, 03:03:52 pm »

That doesn't work. Radiation damages Dna and microstructures, and it's that damage that kills.

Mutation might work, as that reshuffles Dna. Or we can kill her, and summon her soul from hell.

Like I said, goo-girls for the win! And if we fail, then yes, we can summon her back from hell.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: December 04, 2013, 03:14:28 pm »

I wouldn't try goo mutagen. That will make Cheerie lose the cogification.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: December 04, 2013, 03:16:24 pm »

That and we want to fix her mentally first right? Don't exactly want someone who switches from loving us to wanting to kill us to be able to get around like Cerulean and Chemista can.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 213