Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 259116 times)

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #2205 on: November 23, 2013, 05:04:31 am »

I'm fairly sure that we knows who we are. I can't think of a reason why Knighthowl wouldn't tell him, at least.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: November 23, 2013, 05:06:24 am »

They would be outraged that evil had taken us and twisted us into what we are and would redouble their efforts to destroy or "save" us, and the tortured stuff we wouldn't be able to prove, nor would they believe us if we did.
Edit:Knighhowl left for greener pastures IIRC, and he would have been forced/convinced to give up our base and the rest if he had returned and revealed what he learned.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 05:08:07 am by Cain12 »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: November 23, 2013, 05:09:35 am »

Just like how they reacted when they revealed they actively brainwash orphans, and are willing to sacrifice them.

Not at all. This society has a very severe case of propaganditis. Heroes just has to say we're lying. I mean, as Evil Overlordtm you aren't generally seen as a trustworthy creature. Additionally, all data on the hero is classified, so there's nothing to verify our story.
Hm.

I'm fairly sure that we knows who we are. I can't think of a reason why Knighthowl wouldn't tell him, at least.
WAIT. What about Knighthowl? If we threaten to tell him that our father tortured us we might get results...

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: November 23, 2013, 05:12:30 am »

Just like how they reacted when they revealed they actively brainwash orphans, and are willing to sacrifice them.

Not at all. This society has a very severe case of propaganditis. Heroes just has to say we're lying. I mean, as Evil Overlordtm you aren't generally seen as a trustworthy creature. Additionally, all data on the hero is classified, so there's nothing to verify our story.
Hm.

WAIT. What about Knighthowl? If we threaten to tell him that our father tortured us we might get results...
Ooh yes, that could be a good idea. Should we add that to the message?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: November 23, 2013, 05:14:08 am »

Hm.

Ooh yes, that could be a good idea. Should we add that to the message?
YES.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: November 23, 2013, 05:15:02 am »

He might lose faith in us and just return to or warn our father, or try to put a stop to us himself, plus how would we contact him? And what would we demand? Plus we don't know he tortured us at all, just brainwashed us to override the damage done by Chemista and his own system.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: November 23, 2013, 05:15:18 am »

Knighthowl guarded the Asylum. I think he knows what treatment failed heroes / heroes in training get.

Besides, he said he was going undercover for some time. Nobody knew he was here, and mentioning that he was will get him thrown into the Asylum. We don't want to get rid of the only more or less sane hero there is.

No messages

He might lose faith in us and just return to or warn our father, or try to put a stop to us himself, plus how would we contact him? And what would we demand? Plus we don't know he tortured us at all, just brainwashed us to override the damage done by Chemista and his own system.
Chemista brainwashed us after the entire hero training.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: November 23, 2013, 05:17:22 am »

Yes and she also is the one who put us in the system wrong, reason we were a sidekick in the first place. Edit: Figure then we went through/resumed hero training, undoing the damage.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 05:19:14 am by Cain12 »

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: November 23, 2013, 05:18:05 am »

Knighthowl guarded the Asylum. I think he knows what treatment failed heroes / heroes in training get.

Besides, he said he was going undercover for some time. Nobody knew he was here, and mentioning that he was will get him thrown into the Asylum. We don't want to get rid of the only more or less sane hero there is.

We could just remember not to mention Knighthowl was here. We already know he guarded the Asylum.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: November 23, 2013, 05:19:26 am »

Hm. Wasn't Knighthowl part of our team? Can't we pretend to remember him?

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: November 23, 2013, 05:20:36 am »

Hm. Wasn't Knighthowl part of our team? Can't we pretend to remember him?

We don't know that for sure. If we say something we don't remember, then it could be excused as lies.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: November 23, 2013, 05:21:56 am »

I think Knighthowl said something, I just can't be bothered looking for it...

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: November 23, 2013, 05:24:09 am »

Still can't contact him so moot point. What do we gain from "remembering" then mentioning Knighthowl, still just reveals we are the hero and we have our memories but are still evil. We know he was with us when we attacked Chemista at least.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: November 23, 2013, 05:25:24 am »

We don't NEED to contact Knighthowl, just our father! Remember, blackmailing him?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: November 23, 2013, 05:28:29 am »

With what exactly. I mean, we have nothing to blackmail him with, and nothing we need from him. (Of the very limited things he might be willing to give us)
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 213