Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 258309 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #600 on: September 01, 2013, 02:13:00 pm »

Get psysquid fluffy and some cogs for this mission. Also we must mutage the new side kick.

Cer. Will be saved and that facility will be blown sky high get some explosives.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 01, 2013, 02:29:45 pm »

Sacrifice: Cerulean's succubus plushie. Her wand. Our blood.Chemista's goo.
Just these. Spamming the underworld will be better if there is more connection - Cerulean's stuff, her 'mums' (1 & 2) and her 'dad'
What do you expect will happen. What do you think will happen when this summons some sort of Demonic version of our image of her. I mean, she might not appreciate that.
She probably will if it saves her life. They will be waiting for us. Even if some go after the threat, there will still be more. we are going into hero central here - we are not going to win easily.

Add Bunnubi to the list of sacrifices.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 01, 2013, 02:37:30 pm »

New, radical idea!

Move base of operations and leave the failure to her fate. She has proved that she is of no use to us.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 01, 2013, 02:38:53 pm »

New, radical idea!

Move base of operations and leave the failure to her fate. She has proved that she is of no use to us.
Moving the base would mean loosing all we have yet accomplished. I don't consider it an option.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 01, 2013, 02:44:46 pm »

Don't forget the explosives! Tell the dog sciencetists to make some if we can't buy any. We need to save her and send a message to that news network to make the public respect our power!

Just like in lcs that way when we bluff we scare away civies.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 01, 2013, 02:47:55 pm »

New, radical idea!

Moving the base would mean loosing all we have yet accomplished. I don't consider it an option.

But seriously - how much have we even done for the base? We've set up a bit of a mining operation and built a small minion-factory. We could do that relatively quickly elsewhere. She is not worth enough to us to risk everything.

Cattani

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 01, 2013, 02:54:00 pm »

I would ask Psysquid about his feelings on this situation. If he says it's gonna be hard but doable ok, do it. But if he says it would be utter doom for us i woudn't even try. Although we may have become a father (and i, for one, like Cerulean a lot) we gotta keep in mind that she is not essential to our mission. She was even starting to make trouble thinking about becoming a Dark Advisor.

I suggest if we are going to leave her, at least we take the opportunity (since most heroes will be defending the prison) to strike hard somewhere else.

Edit: Maybe Newscast.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 01, 2013, 03:20:44 pm »

New, radical idea!

But seriously - how much have we even done for the base? We've set up a bit of a mining operation and built a small minion-factory. We could do that relatively quickly elsewhere. She is not worth enough to us to risk everything.
More than 50% of our missions have contributed directly to base upgrades or constructions. We would loose all that. We would also loose the catfish.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 01, 2013, 03:34:26 pm »

Look, we don't know if she can resist the torture. They don't know where the base is yet, and if they do, anyone left behind will have the full fury of HEROES upon them.

I say TAKE EVERYONE.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 01, 2013, 03:43:48 pm »

Look, we don't know if she can resist the torture. They don't know where the base is yet, and if they do, anyone left behind will have the full fury of HEROES upon them.

I say TAKE EVERYONE.
+1

We need explosives to level the place {like i keep repeating we need to send a strong message with this one guys}, mutate the new side-kick who may or may not turn on us, and save our little monster.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 01, 2013, 03:48:05 pm »

Do we have the explosives?

Also, I don't think we need to level this place. It's a high security prison. What we need is an all out prison riot. Maybe we can get the potheads to aid.

Spoiler: Proposed mission plan (click to show/hide)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 01, 2013, 03:49:42 pm »

Gentlemen, I need to tell you something. You see, there is a work of classic russian literature entitled "Taras Bulba". In it, there is a scene, in which the titular character is watching his only remaining son being publically executed through torture. It is described in excrutiating detail, how his bones are broken, how his nails are torn off, how his flesh is stripped from his body, how he is eventually hung by his ribs, and yet he refuses to talk. He does not make a sound even, such is his devotion to his father, who asked him to "not let them hear how a christian suffers". And the old Taras watches it from the crowd, unable to do anything but mutter "good son, good son" under his breath.

And you see, I just had a nightmare like this, where Incognito watched Cerulean suffer. They would burn her, they would freeze her, they would crush her in pistons, they would singe her with acid and then solidify her, and the solidified girl would get ground, piece by piece, by rusty cogs, and then they would put her together again and take turns violating her, and the crowd would holler and cheer and bray at the sight, and make bets, and guzzle down food, and masturbate, and laugh, and the reporter would describe each torture, and quip, and snark, and there would be special guests, and a donation drive would be held, and they would offer Cerulean to stop the torture for a minute if she would say sponsored advertising slogans, and the girl would only say "father, save me" again and again and again and again until she could speak no more and the overlord would sit on his throne, watch the feed and only whisper "good girl, good girl" again and again and again and again until he, too, could speak no more, and then he would sit there, silent.

It was rather disquieting.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 01, 2013, 03:52:04 pm »

Theres also the option to go in alone and incognito. InCognito seems to be pretty good at walking around high risk places without being noticed,

if we can make our way to the girl and let her out... maybe she can do the Chemista goo down the sewers thing. (although her power did specifically mention she can only do that when the overlord isnt around?)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 01, 2013, 03:55:26 pm »

if we can make our way to the girl and let her out... maybe she can do the Chemista goo down the sewers thing. (although her power did specifically mention she can only do that when the overlord isnt around?)
Stupidly loyal.

Though I really doubt we can walk into a torture in progress, and walk away with the victim. Especially when it's a slime. She'll be in a high priority prison.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 01, 2013, 03:56:46 pm »

Well, if we must fight.

1) distract heroes, possibly with misuse of the Herocaller and a divisionary strike.
2) get into the prison with a few of our best
3) let out prisoners, disable security
4) bring main force in
5) get the failure and gtfo.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 213