Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403887 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2013, 08:09:08 pm »

"Get spandex or go naked. There's this kid called Isaac who has a special course just for him that randomizes every night and he goes in naked and comes out in the addic looking horrifying. He sometimes teaches the improvised weapons class."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 25, 2013, 08:13:59 pm »

"Seems like it would be uncomfortable when a dragon and/or loose as a human...I wonder if we could solve the main problem with some strategically-placed holes?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 25, 2013, 08:14:55 pm »

"Seems like it would be uncomfortable when a dragon and/or loose as a human...I wonder if we could solve the main problem with some strategically-placed holes?"

((Mass increase would cause some issues with stretching. I'm sure they make supersuits specifically for shifters that somehow transform along with you, however.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 25, 2013, 08:16:59 pm »

"You know nothing of super spandex, do you?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 25, 2013, 08:17:31 pm »

I'd need holes anyway, i don't want my wings encased, the tail would be ok, but then it would leave a great big flap of loose clothing when i was human, the main problem with strategic holes is getting the appendage through them, I could dress into it easy enough, but when i transform?, The wings could be made easy with backless clothing, Never been to fond of it, but if it stops me needing to undress every time i change shape I'll do it

((15 minutes till work starts))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 25, 2013, 08:19:30 pm »

"Again, super spandex."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 25, 2013, 08:23:10 pm »

"What, exactly, is super-spandex? And do you have anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I should probably let you get unpacked and such."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 25, 2013, 08:24:14 pm »

"It's what all super suits are made of. The only thing that can break it is anything that's part of an act of god."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 25, 2013, 08:25:49 pm »

"What, exactly, is super-spandex? And do you have anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I should probably let you get unpacked and such."

"Infinitely expandable and contractible, with excellent spine support and a weird propensity to make certain assets look larger, for whatever reason. It's why so many female supers have such huge... well." He shrugs. "It also conforms to almost any body shape. Also, overheard from outside the door."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 25, 2013, 08:28:32 pm »

spandex is skintight though, not much better than going naked, also are you seriously saying that it would let my wings and tail through but also be fit to wear as a human?
to will well I like reading, so much so that the school bullies called me bookworm, but I kinda appropriated it, although I pronounce my last name differently
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 25, 2013, 08:30:34 pm »

"It works on lazy writing."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 25, 2013, 08:31:01 pm »

"Infinitely expandable and contractible, with excellent spine support and a weird propensity to make certain assets look larger, for whatever reason. It's why so many female supers have such huge... well." He shrugs. "It also conforms to almost any body shape. Also, overheard from outside the door."
"It's fine, [Mr./Mrs.]..."

((Why do you have so many characters, and why do you not have any kind of way of letting us know what they are/look like?))

spandex is skintight though, not much better than going naked, also are you seriously saying that it would let my wings and tail through but also be fit to wear as a human?
to will well I like reading, so much so that the school bullies called me bookworm, but I kinda appropriated it, although I pronounce my last name differently
"Nothing wrong with liking a good book."
Insult, Draconic Tranformation: Surname Wyrm.
"How do you pronounce it? Wie-urm?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 25, 2013, 08:32:38 pm »

"Has something to do with part of how they treat it when they're producing it. I don't go into it much, not needing it myself. But yes, that's the gist of it."

((Because I'm co-GM and I did describe this guy? It's the guy that was with the weird little girl. I just finally got a color for him.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 25, 2013, 08:44:43 pm »

((You did, you just didn't connect the guy with the text.))

"Do we really have nothing better to talk about than costumes?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 25, 2013, 08:45:57 pm »

((You did, you just didn't connect the guy with the text.))

"Do we really have nothing better to talk about than costumes?"

"You all are supers. Costumes are very important to you people for some reason."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 875