Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403896 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2013, 07:16:27 pm »

Suddenly, what looks to be a tall man wearing slacks and a black leather coat with crosses sewn into the collar appears next to the ghost(?) girl, putting a hand on her head. "You seem to have a hard time keeping yourself low-key, little one."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2013, 07:19:28 pm »

Stella gestures to her wings and tail, hoping the meaning was clear ((only her undies fit her like this)) but gestures him inside, looking like she wants to sigh. She sits down on her bed and looks at will questioningly
Will took the invitation, confused over the little girl...thing...and what his power was guessing about this. He stood by the bed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2013, 07:19:38 pm »

Her face turns more normal but the blood remains.
"But dad...!"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2013, 07:21:27 pm »

Her face turns more normal but the blood remains.
"But dad...!"

He chuckles a bit. "Play nice with your fellow students. Other than that, good job, I suppose. Keep practicing. Anyway, I apologize her, she tends to get a bit carried away with her games. My name is Emil, and I'm in charge of these dorms. Pleasure to meet you."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2013, 07:26:19 pm »

The little girl walks back into her room dejectedly. It looks much more like a little girls room now minus a few creepy things and a table with what looks like soldiers on a map of a building.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2013, 07:28:10 pm »

When will does not start talking, stella turns him around, and then changes back and throws her clothing back on.

Sorry about that, my clothing has no.openings for wings and a tail. And I don't speak as a dragon because right now its fifty, fifty whether or not fire would come out. pause what did you want to say?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2013, 07:29:14 pm »

"Mostly, I was planning to get to know the other people on this hall. So far, you're the only one who answered and didn't immediately try to start messing with my head..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2013, 07:32:50 pm »

well that's a nice thing to do Will, well know you know what my power is, ho about you tell me yours
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 07:37:25 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2013, 07:33:07 pm »

Lucas is still sitting around in his room, the door open.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2013, 07:38:19 pm »

"Alright...basically, my power takes what I know or see and puts it together. It's kind of like enhanced intuition, I guess. And it's very, very rarely wrong. Useful."
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2013, 07:43:20 pm »

well, then I am surprised that you were confused about what is was trying to say, I would have thought that you would be great at charades with that power With the ice broken, Stella.seems less shy

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2013, 07:45:26 pm »

"It works better the more I understand. A lot of the time, I can get by with next to no information, but apparent paradoxes tend to clog it up, so to speak. For instance, you seemed shy, but you walked into the hall in your underwear. That sort of stuff tends to mess things up until they're resolved."
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2013, 07:54:18 pm »

well I feel more confidence as a dragon, add that to having no clothes that fit wings or. a tail, and you.get wearing what does fit,  but I get your confusion, its kinda funny though, I mean the whole situation. Stella let's out a clear, pleasant chuckle

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2013, 08:00:44 pm »

Will chuckles a bit, too. "I suppose...didn't help any that you invited me into your room, silently, while still clothed in your underwear."
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 25, 2013, 08:05:15 pm »

She gives a wry grin Well looking back at it you are right there, you can understand the why of silently now, and I didn't want to be just standing in the doorway while trying to communicate, you know, I need to get some clothes that fit my other shape, now that I am in an accadamy for supers and everything.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 875