Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403354 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2013, 09:45:39 am »

Why would she do that? even if she did not care what happened to them, It would just escalate what they were doing
"I'm not sure why she does what she does, but I do know that she has done exactly what I said to the secretary in the office. She even admitted to it, no remorse that I saw. And even if she isn't technically a villain, she certainly isn't kind. She presumably doesn't think about this stuff the way we do."
She sighs. "Again, I did it because i needed to get into the file rooms and hers was the most convenient disguise. She wasn't hurt, I got what I wanted, and I released her before she was even fully conscious."
"...You're not really helping your case. Why did you need to get into the file rooms, and why didn't you at least give her something to wear?"
"That's my business and she was in a damn storage closet it's not like anyone was gonna find her to get her all embarrassed."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2013, 10:03:46 am »

The man approaches the small group.
"Three janitors and the English teacher found her."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2013, 01:29:31 pm »

"... I locked the door. And melted the deadbolt. How the hell did they get in?"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2013, 01:32:35 pm »

"Forget that, how did you intend to get her out?!?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2013, 01:41:16 pm »

"They'e the janitors. Do you really think things like that can stop them? I mean if they were new ones I would understand kind of but the senior janitors clean up the city after every night."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2013, 01:48:10 pm »

"Forget that, how did you intend to get her out?!?"

"... Melt the deadbolt again. Then open the door. Also I sent her an apology basket and shit, I was kinda in a hurry and I needed that information."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2013, 02:07:50 pm »

"Yes, an apology basket surely eliminated the trauma of being beaten to the point that she gave up the clothes and you tied her up--I presume you didn't get her permission first, judging by how you tied her up--being locked in a cramped, dark space, AND being found naked. Great consolation...like I said, you're not helping your case."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2013, 02:31:51 pm »

"Yes, an apology basket surely eliminated the trauma of being beaten to the point that she gave up the clothes and you tied her up--I presume you didn't get her permission first, judging by how you tied her up--being locked in a cramped, dark space, AND being found naked. Great consolation...like I said, you're not helping your case."

"Are you fucking deaf? I didn't beat her. Just a bit of chemical sedative. I admit I kinda messed up as far as she got found, I'll need to find a better place to stash someone next time... Fucking janitors here are hardcore."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2013, 02:34:21 pm »

"You kind of have to be when you're dealing with messes people with super powers make."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »

Chemical sedative, whatever...and you think you can fix this with a gift basket?"

Will turns to Stacy. "And she's not a villain."
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2013, 03:15:00 pm »

Chemical sedative, whatever...and you think you can fix this with a gift basket?"

Will turns to Stacy. "And she's not a villain."

"I'm not. Villains want to take over the world and shit. They don't give a fuck who they hurt.

I don't hurt kids. And I just want to make the world a better place. I do what I feel is right.

There are a fuckton of heros who are worse than me."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2013, 03:20:27 pm »

"I'd argue, but that last sentence actually proved my point."
Sig

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2013, 03:26:47 pm »

"So, the janitors are hardcore and clean up the city. Theres's some heros who are pretty much jerks and stuff... Got it."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2013, 03:39:16 pm »

"E-Excuse me?"
A girl in overalls, carrying a toolbox and wearing leather boots looks around.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2013, 03:40:42 pm »

The fairy guy smiles and walks over to her holding out his hand.
"You must be one of the new students! I'm the principal's son, Kyle."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 875