Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 403341 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2013, 09:17:46 am »

Well, I have this other me, and it's kinda uncomfortable if i don't change into it for too long, but I can hardly open my mouth when I am like that without spewing flame everywhere, I'd like to not do that for one. The other is, well I was bullied at school, silly name calling only but, it still affected me.  I want to prove I can do something positive ya know.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2013, 09:20:14 am »

Dislikes power, Uncontrolled pyrokinesis: Likely trauma in past involving accidentally setting something on fire.
Bullied, Shy: Feels weak, Likely will continue to do so for extended period of time.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2013, 09:20:36 am »

Well, I have this other me, and it's kinda uncomfortable if i don't change into it for too long, but I can hardly open my mouth when I am like that without spewing flame everywhere, I'd like to not do that for one. The other is, well I was bullied at school, silly name calling only but, it still affected me.  I want to prove I can do something positive ya know.

She blinks, pausing for a time, thinking of just how to respond. She lowers her hand to her side again.

"Aaah... I see. Well, I hope you get those issues with your power fixed. Wouldn't be cool to have ya lightin' the place on fire, right? And if anyone bullies ya, just come tell me about it and I'll deal with 'em."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2013, 09:23:03 am »

Thanks, it was just a silly thing about my last name, I don't know why I let it bother me, and I am pretty sure practice will help with the fire thing but I have been kinda too scared to try Stella starts to be more relaxed
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2013, 09:24:15 am »

"Aaah... I see. Well, I hope you get those issues with your power fixed. Wouldn't be cool to have ya lightin' the place on fire, right? And if anyone bullies ya, just come tell me about it and I'll deal with 'em."
Eagerly offers to 'deal with' hypothetical bullies without being asked, Prior evidence: Sociopath or Psychopath.
Socio/Psychopath, Previous Deeds: Likely a villain.

"I'd advise against it, Stella, though, given your dislike of working with villains."

((Stupid ninja, making me revise my post.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2013, 09:26:06 am »

Wait, by deal with you did just mean get them off my case right? you weren't gonna kill em

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2013, 09:27:37 am »

"There are non-lethal ways she might deal with bullies. For instance, strip them naked and tie them to a chair..."
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2013, 09:28:06 am »

Eagerly offers to 'deal with' hypothetical bullies without being asked, Prior evidence: Sociopath or Psychopath.
Socio/Psychopath, Previous Deeds: Likely a villain.

"I'd advise against it, Stella, though, given your dislike of working with villains."

((Stupid ninja, making me revise my post.))

She glares at him, eyes flickering from their normal blue to red and back. "I'm not a villain. I'm neutral in that whole conflict. I walk my own path, doing what I've been doing for a long time. Don't even think that you can understand me, even if you do have hyper-intuition."

Wait, by deal with you did just mean get them off my case right? you weren't gonna kill em

"No, I'm not going to kill them. Maybe rough them up a little if they refuse to see sense, but not kill them. There are a few at the school I'd like to, mostly the ones that pick on the younger kids, but noone's quite pushed me over yet."

"There are non-lethal ways she might deal with bullies. For instance, strip them naked and tie them to a chair..."

"That wasn't a punishment, that was a means to an end, and she was perfectly fine, thank you."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2013, 09:28:56 am »

Why would she do that? even if she did not care what happened to them, It would just escalate what they were doing

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2013, 09:29:57 am »

Why would she do that? even if she did not care what happened to them, It would just escalate what they were doing

"This is true. Doing shit like that doesn't help too much. And it isn't the right response. There are better ways to go about it."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2013, 09:31:05 am »

"I'm not sure why she does what she does, but I do know that she has done exactly what I said to the secretary in the office. She even admitted to it, no remorse that I saw. And even if she isn't technically a villain, she certainly isn't kind. She presumably doesn't think about this stuff the way we do."
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2013, 09:32:18 am »

The principal pulls out a list of names that repeat continuously repeat. His son is next for making sure Erin doesn't break something or terrorize some students. The junior is already on it since he's standing at the end of the hall with one of his companions floating around him.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2013, 09:33:14 am »

Perhaps not, but I will not judge without actions
she turns to will ((I hope I remembered your characters name right GWG)) That goes for you too, sorry I'll give you a chance

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2013, 09:34:32 am »

"I'm not sure why she does what she does, but I do know that she has done exactly what I said to the secretary in the office. She even admitted to it, no remorse that I saw. And even if she isn't technically a villain, she certainly isn't kind. She presumably doesn't think about this stuff the way we do."
She sighs. "Again, I did it because i needed to get into the file rooms and hers was the most convenient disguise. She wasn't hurt, I got what I wanted, and I released her before she was even fully conscious."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2013, 09:43:45 am »

Perhaps not, but I will not judge without actions
she turns to will ((I hope I remembered your characters name right GWG)) That goes for you too, sorry I'll give you a chance
((You did.))
"Fair enough. I'm merely trying to inform you of previous actions."

She sighs. "Again, I did it because i needed to get into the file rooms and hers was the most convenient disguise. She wasn't hurt, I got what I wanted, and I released her before she was even fully conscious."
"...You're not really helping your case. Why did you need to get into the file rooms, and why didn't you at least give her something to wear?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 875