Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

Author Topic: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City  (Read 29012 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Fallout: Arsenal City
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2013, 02:26:27 pm »

Clair look at the guard "Back off. Give me a moment."

She turn back to Albert "Yes, it is his fault, but he does not deserve death for it. Yes you were affected, yes, it took a long time to recover, but if you kill him, then it all pointless. You will have blood on your hand and his friends, his family, will lose a important person. What about your friends, what about your family(assuming he has them. I do know that right?)? Put the gun or at least take a deep breath."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2013, 03:43:28 pm »

Head on out and take a walk around the vault while thinking on that note.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 04:32:55 pm »

Break it to him gently but he needs to know the truth
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2013, 05:34:55 pm »

"Oh, er, certainly. Is there anything wrong?"

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2013, 12:25:25 am »

Smiling to himself Sam makes a mental note to spend more time with the girls who don't like 1 night stands and heads for the door grabbing officer Daniel as he goes.

Once he arrives at the scene of the mini hostage situation he motions for Daniel to cover him then moves closer and smiles politely, then points his gun at the back of the gun mans head.

" Drop the gun or I drop you, you've got 3 seconds. Once you put it down we can discuss this properly like civil adults. Or I can leave the robot to mop your brains off the wall. Your choice."

Give him 3 seconds to comply then shoot him in the shoulder on the side that he's holding the gun.

[9+2+2-1-1=11] You attempt to sneak through the entrance and behind Sanchez, but the shaky man is more alert than you expect. He turns his gun on you as you raise your own to complete the standoff.

"S-Stop! I don't want to shoot you, just him, okay? Okay?!"

Clair look at the guard "Back off. Give me a moment."

She turn back to Albert "Yes, it is his fault, but he does not deserve death for it. Yes you were affected, yes, it took a long time to recover, but if you kill him, then it all pointless. You will have blood on your hand and his friends, his family, will lose a important person. What about your friends, what about your family(assuming he has them. I do know that right?)? Put the gun or at least take a deep breath."

[16+3+3-1=21] "Uh... Some... Agh..." he begins to mutter as he lowers the gun in resignation. Tears start forming in his eyes. "I don't feel so good..." Just then, Morgan strikes out at the addled man, grabbing his gun while he does so. He knocks Sanchez down by striking his face, causing his head to collide hard with the corner of a booth on the way down. A severe gash appears on the side of his head, blood pouring forth.

"Fucking psycho..." Morgan says, cradling his fist.

Head on out and take a walk around the vault while thinking on that note.

You take a stroll around the vault, but soon notice the time. It's near six, time to go to the atrium.

Break it to him gently but he needs to know the truth

"Really? Damn, I thought it was at least decent... Oh well, back to the drawing board, I guess!" He takes a quick look at his pipboy. "Looks like it's about time for the announcement. I'll see you around!" he says with glee, leaving you to your work.

((Oops, looked like you started without me! I couldn't find the thread.))

Let's put those explosives +++, science +++, and intelligence 10 skills to use!

Go to lab. Make some chemical grenades inside glass vials that explode upon breaking. If possible, let them burn flesh. Also, make some smoke grenades (both poison and normal variety). Put all the stuff in my backpack and carry it around with me.

[16+3+3=22] [6+3+3=12] [16+33=22] You craft a few acid bombs, two improvised smoke, and two improvised gas grenades. The task takes you quite a bit of time, it's almost six by the time you finish. Looks like you'll be needed at the atrium soon.

"Oh, er, certainly. Is there anything wrong?"

[12+3+2=17] "It's, well... Um..." she trails off. "Never mind." She doesn't give you a chance to respond as she rushes out of the room.

Well, that was odd. You notice that it's about time for the announcement. Maybe you should head down to the atrium?
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 12:28:46 am »

Grab my stuff (especially the pistol, although don't brandish it), head to the announcement
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 04:12:03 am »

At Morgan "You certainly didn't help. Yes, you were a kid at the time, but you have no idea how much you affected him."

At Sam "I don't think he on his meds at the moment. Can you make sure he has some in the cell you put him in. Also, be gentle with him, his mental state isn't the sort to use interrogation on."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 04:29:36 am »

Sam shrugs and motions to Daniel to cuff him and take him to a cell.

" Make sure you collect his meds as well, the rest of you get moving to the atrium it's time for the meeting. "

Return to the Atrium, stand with Sylvia and inquire if she'd like to help keep my bed warm for the night.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 10:06:51 am »

Michael closed the door as he looked at the present in his hands, raising an eyebrow at Janice's sudden and rushed depart. He made a personal note to speak to the good doctor about his favorite patient. "Hrm. Perhaps I'm too nosey for my own good."

Deliver the present to Doctor Moursey, then ask about Janice as casually as possible.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 10:14:17 am »

Head on down to the atrium, then.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 12:41:34 pm »

At Morgan "You certainly didn't help. Yes, you were a kid at the time, but you have no idea how much you affected him."

At Sam "I don't think he on his meds at the moment. Can you make sure he has some in the cell you put him in. Also, be gentle with him, his mental state isn't the sort to use interrogation on."

"Yeah, whatever," he says as he hands the pistol over to Daniels.

Sam shrugs and motions to Daniel to cuff him and take him to a cell.

" Make sure you collect his meds as well, the rest of you get moving to the atrium it's time for the meeting. "

Return to the Atrium, stand with Sylvia and inquire if she'd like to help keep my bed warm for the night.

"I'll take him to the medbay first, to grab his meds and see about his head wound," says Daniels, dragging Sanchez away.

Michael closed the door as he looked at the present in his hands, raising an eyebrow at Janice's sudden and rushed depart. He made a personal note to speak to the good doctor about his favorite patient. "Hrm. Perhaps I'm too nosey for my own good."

Deliver the present to Doctor Moursey, then ask about Janice as casually as possible.

You first check the medbay, then his quarters. You don't find him in either place, and the doctor in the medbay doesn't know where he is... Maybe he's already headed to the atrium?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 12:45:58 pm »

Go stand with Sylvia, put my arm round her and kiss her cheek, flirt with her some more and encourage her to move into my room for our " mutual benefit ". Wait for meeting to begin.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:57:30 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:59 pm »

Head to the atrium, quickly. The doctor has to be around here somewhere...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 01:01:46 pm »

To the atrium

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 01:36:36 pm »

The atrium, the central hub from which the vault exists, is now full to the brim with vault dwellers. It wasn't the entirety of the population, not all one thousand people could fit in here, but it was a hefty percentage. Each of you stands shoulder to shoulder with some other citizen, waiting on this announcement. The single window to the overseers command center was like a discerning eye looking down into the crowd. Would Dram appear from there or... No, he was on the second level. Some of you could see him now. He parts those near him and takes center stage in front of hundreds of people. He doesn't rule over them, but he still commands a good amount of respect. A worried look was on his face...

"Attention citizens of vault A! Bitter and I thank you for coming here today to hear the announcement from me, firsthand, as dictated by your overseer. First, the commendations." Overseer Bitter always had a few commendations to give out. Always three, every week. "Morris Flay, for outstanding work at his station, George Targo for ingenuity, and little Richard Holmes for initiative... Now, for the announcement." He pauses for a moment, as if unsure how to continue.

"There will be a change... A change in security. Thirty citizens with be conscripted into security as part time officers. One hundred more will be trained in the use of firearms. Ten guards will be stationed at the vault entrance at all times, and twenty at the door conjoining the vaults. Please, quiet down! The purpose of this meeting was to get all questions out of the way in person. Now... Ask away."

An uproar came from the pit of vault dwellers, an angry, confused uproar. Who would be heard?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25