Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519086 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #12540 on: March 18, 2014, 08:02:14 pm »

"It's, uh, kinda a secret still, sorry. It's going to be so awesome when it finally works though," Eins says, a smiling creeping onto her face.
Zachary frowns momentarily, then brightens up again.  He takes off the goggles to reveal startlingly blue eyes.
"Government secrets, I suppose, not that much I can do about that.  I wish I were back at my place, there were so many prototypes I hadn't completed."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12541 on: March 18, 2014, 08:04:54 pm »

Zachary frowns momentarily, then brightens up again.  He takes off the goggles to reveal startlingly blue eyes.
"Government secrets, I suppose, not that much I can do about that.  I wish I were back at my place, there were so many prototypes I hadn't completed."

Eins laughs nervously, "Yeah, sorry. I don't want to get yelled at by Zwei for giving away important secrets. Can I ask what prototypes you left behind?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12542 on: March 18, 2014, 08:15:38 pm »

The Wanderer nods.
"Ah assume the year was 'round tha 1940's?"
"Pretty much.  Hitler thinks he's invincible, but once we enter the war it'll all be over."

Eins laughs nervously, "Yeah, sorry. I don't want to get yelled at by Zwei for giving away important secrets. Can I ask what prototypes you left behind?"
"I've got some of them somewhere in here..." He continues to rummage in his pockets, "revolver, keys, old train ticket, where did I leave them?"

He also has a bundle of papers in his other hand, which is hanging at his sides.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12543 on: March 18, 2014, 08:16:56 pm »

The Wanderer nods.
"Yer nawt wrong. Ah suppose Pearl Harbor hasant happened yet. Watch out fer that, you'll be at war with Japan befer ya know it."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12544 on: March 18, 2014, 08:17:43 pm »

"I've got some of them somewhere in here..." He continues to rummage in his pockets, "revolver, keys, old train ticket, where did I leave them?"

He also has a bundle of papers in his other hand, which is hanging at his sides.

"What are you holding in your hands?" Eins asks.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12545 on: March 18, 2014, 08:19:23 pm »

The Wanderer nods.
"Yer nawt wrong. Ah suppose Pearl Harbor hasant happened yet. Watch out fer that, you'll be at war with Japan befer ya know it."
"I'll take your word for it, I suppose."

"What are you holding in your hands?" Eins asks.
Zachary looks down at the papers in his hands, Oh, yes, how silly of me.  Thank you so much, I lose things a lot.  Is there a place I could sit down and show them to you?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12546 on: March 18, 2014, 08:19:52 pm »

Zachary looks down at the papers in his hands, Oh, yes, how silly of me.  Thank you so much, I lose things a lot.  Is there a place I could sit down and show them to you?"

"Uh, the floor, I guess?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12547 on: March 18, 2014, 08:21:27 pm »

"Uh, the floor, I guess?"
Zachary sits down and begins riffling through the packet of papers, finally choosing a specific one and taking it out of the pile.
"Oh, this is one of my favorites"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12548 on: March 18, 2014, 08:22:32 pm »

Zachary sits down and begins riffling through the packet of papers, finally choosing a specific one and taking it out of the pile.
"Oh, this is one of my favorites"

Eins sits down next to him, sitting a bit awkwardly due to her armour skirt. "What is it?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12549 on: March 18, 2014, 08:30:20 pm »

"Well, you see, when I first activated the vortex some things happened that I couldn't account for. In the split second before it overloaded, there was far greater energy flow than should have been possible for the input I gave it. Something about it nagged at me until I finally pinned down the source: the spatial energy channels of the vortex device. Something about the channels was channeling an energy that had never before been seen, and this device here is designed to capture that energy. Unfortunately, I never got to build a working model, but in theory it should work, since the spatial energy channels are similar to those on the vortex device.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12550 on: March 18, 2014, 08:33:19 pm »

"Well, you see, when I first activated the vortex some things happened that I couldn't account for. In the split second before it overloaded, there was far greater energy flow than should have been possible for the input I gave it. Something about it nagged at me until I finally pinned down the source: the spatial energy channels of the vortex device. Something about the channels was channeling an energy that had never before been seen, and this device here is designed to capture that energy. Unfortunately, I never got to build a working model, but in theory it should work, since the spatial energy channels are similar to those on the vortex device.

"Okay. I'm not much of a technical person, I'm afraid," Eins adds, laughing nervously. "But you could use this device to return where you came from, right?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12551 on: March 18, 2014, 08:34:15 pm »

Kyle does stuff.

Sama is wandering about.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12552 on: March 18, 2014, 08:47:25 pm »

Kyle does stuff.

Sama is wandering about.
The viking is following her, whistling a song of VIKINGNESS!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12553 on: March 18, 2014, 08:51:20 pm »

"Is that Gangnam Style?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile