Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519108 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #12525 on: March 18, 2014, 07:29:04 pm »

He laughs.
"There are those, tough gettin yer hands on em without tha help o' one of tha majer powers is a challenge. Freget that tough, juss tha ramblins of an old foo.l"

"Major powers?"

A man seems to fall out of the air right next to them, landing face-first on the ground.

Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!!

He stumbles to his feet, and you can see that he is a man in his 40's, with aviator goggles and a bulky leather jacket on.  He has disheveled hair and a rather angular face, isn't fat but isn't muscular either, and is wearing bulky cargo pants.

He seems flustered when he sees the two of you, Oh, uh, sorry, did I interrupt something here?  I'll, uh... Hi!  Where am I?  This is most definitely not the place I stepped through the vortex from.

Eins shakes her head and puts her helmet back not, "You're not interrupting anything important. And, uh..." Eins reaches back to scratch at her neck, "I have no idea what this place is called, actually."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12526 on: March 18, 2014, 07:30:40 pm »

The Wanderer nods.
"Ah would expect nawt. Where did y'all come from? Might have passed et on mah wanderins."
"Oh, uh, I come from earth, why?  What is this place, I thought that it would be a short distance jump..."

A man seems to fall out of the air right next to them, landing face-first on the ground.

Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!!

He stumbles to his feet, and you can see that he is a man in his 40's, with aviator goggles and a bulky leather jacket on.  He has disheveled hair and a rather angular face, isn't fat but isn't muscular either, and is wearing bulky cargo pants.

He seems flustered when he sees the two of you, Oh, uh, sorry, did I interrupt something here?  I'll, uh... Hi!  Where am I?  This is most definitely not the place I stepped through the vortex from.

Eins shakes her head and puts her helmet back not, "You're not interrupting anything important. And, uh..." Eins reaches back to scratch at her neck, "I have no idea what this place is called, actually."

"Oh, uh, that's good, I suppose.  I hate it when I interrupt people, its a terrible bother, don't you think?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12527 on: March 18, 2014, 07:31:55 pm »

"Eh, thass ah can o' werms Ah don't want ta open up. Juss be glad y'all have steered clear of tha war. An' wich Earth. Thars more than a few."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12528 on: March 18, 2014, 07:32:33 pm »

"Oh, uh, I come from earth, why?  What is this place, I thought that it would be a short distance jump..."

"I come from Earth as well, though I don't think that it's the same Earth as yours."

"Oh, uh, that's good, I suppose.  I hate it when I interrupt people, its a terrible bother, don't you think?"

"Yes?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12529 on: March 18, 2014, 07:34:48 pm »

"Eh, thass ah can o' werms Ah don't want ta open up. Juss be glad y'all have steered clear of tha war. An' wich Earth. Thars more than a few."
The man frowns, "I'm sorry, I have no idea what you mean by that."

"I come from Earth as well, though I don't think that it's the same Earth as yours."

"Yes?"
"Oh, where have my manners gone, what is your name?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12530 on: March 18, 2014, 07:35:41 pm »

"Oh, where have my manners gone, what is your name?"

"Eins. Yours?" Eins holds out her hand for the man to shake.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12531 on: March 18, 2014, 07:37:23 pm »

He sighs.
"Fresh off tha boat, weel juss tell me some important events thass been goin on where yer from."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12532 on: March 18, 2014, 07:41:52 pm »

"Eins. Yours?" Eins holds out her hand for the man to shake.
"I'm Zachary, nice to meet you Eins."
He extends a gloved hand and shakes hers.
"This is so fascinating.  I never dreamed there were multiple different livable worlds, maybe even multiple realities."

He sighs.
"Fresh off tha boat, weel juss tell me some important events thass been goin on where yer from."
"Nasty, nasty war, Germans were getting themselves right whipped, I must say.  We weren't involved, but I dare say it was only a matter of time."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12533 on: March 18, 2014, 07:44:44 pm »

"I'm Zachary, nice to meet you Eins."
He extends a gloved hand and shakes hers.
"This is so fascinating.  I never dreamed there were multiple different livable worlds, maybe even multiple realities."

"Yeah. I'd never thought that they were actually real, or that I'd visit one someday. Mind you, I'm still not entirely certain how I got here..."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12534 on: March 18, 2014, 07:46:20 pm »

"Yeah. I'd never thought that they were actually real, or that I'd visit one someday. Mind you, I'm still not entirely certain how I got here..."
"Well, it must have been something, I built a device I thought would revolutionize the world, allow people to go wherever they wanted.  Nobody wanted to test it, so I stepped through myself, and look where that got me.  What kind of vortex did you walk through?  Where?  When?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12535 on: March 18, 2014, 07:47:17 pm »

Hector wanders about.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12536 on: March 18, 2014, 07:48:39 pm »

"Well, it must have been something, I built a device I thought would revolutionize the world, allow people to go wherever they wanted.  Nobody wanted to test it, so I stepped through myself, and look where that got me.  What kind of vortex did you walk through?  Where?  When?"

"It wasn't a vortex. We were adjusting the Psychodriver System when poof, I ended up here. Kinda odd, huh?" Eins says, scratching at her nose.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12537 on: March 18, 2014, 07:50:50 pm »

"It wasn't a vortex. We were adjusting the Psychodriver System when poof, I ended up here. Kinda odd, huh?" Eins says, scratching at her nose.
"Psychodriver System...  Never heard of such a thing.  What is it?
He seems to be rummaging around in his many pockets for something while saying this.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12538 on: March 18, 2014, 07:53:20 pm »

"Psychodriver System...  Never heard of such a thing.  What is it?
He seems to be rummaging around in his many pockets for something while saying this.

"It's, uh, kinda a secret still, sorry. It's going to be so awesome when it finally works though," Eins says, a smiling creeping onto her face.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12539 on: March 18, 2014, 08:01:43 pm »

The Wanderer nods.
"Ah assume the year was 'round tha 1940's?"
Pages: 1 ... 834 835 [836] 837 838 ... 919