Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519394 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #12225 on: March 16, 2014, 09:05:25 pm »

((Sure.))

In that case there is a flash of green light and audible thud from some random alleyway nearby Kyle's location.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12226 on: March 16, 2014, 09:06:32 pm »

Kyle goes to investigate.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12227 on: March 16, 2014, 09:11:44 pm »

Maria crosses her arms.

"Whatever the case, you're not under arrest. May Gods grace guide you...from the sound of things, you'll need it, Wolf."

Isabella spots the Dalek by its shininess!
"AHAH!"

She dives in on it just as Marie starts up the Benny Hill again!

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran, Ayami

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12228 on: March 16, 2014, 09:12:45 pm »

It's a replica dalek... in a Doctor Who store! There a several replicas. Perhaps one is the real one.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12229 on: March 16, 2014, 09:16:56 pm »

Isabella stares at them all intensely, presumably leading to the real Dalek doing some sort of sweatdrop as her  gaze passes over it. Because this is that kind of silliness.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran, Ayami

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12230 on: March 16, 2014, 09:20:20 pm »

A drop of oil passes down the hull of one of them after she passes.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12231 on: March 16, 2014, 09:21:29 pm »

...Isabella whirls and strikes... the one next to it.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12232 on: March 16, 2014, 09:23:16 pm »

The dalek panics and crashes through the glass at the front of the store, running again!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12233 on: March 16, 2014, 09:26:35 pm »

Kyle goes to investigate.

It must be Kyle's lucky day, for there is a lady sprawled out in the alleyway. She quickly stands up as Kyle approaches, giving him a good look at her. She has a short yet athletic build with impossibly perfect skin that undoubtedly reminds Kyle of Silber and Eisen. She's also wearing a white breastplate with blue edging, and white gauntlets, boots and a skirt to match. Though unlike Silber this woman's midriff isn't exposed, for her breastplate does protect most of her chest, and the area between it and her skirt is covered with a dull, dark grey material. Her armour also has two long fins on the backplate, which look a bit like folded wings. She's also wearing a white and blue helmet that looks reminiscent of a Gundam. A few tufts of light brown hair peek out from underneath the helmet. Unlike Eisen and Silber this woman's gauntlets doesn't have any weapons integrated into it, but two long guns, a knife and an large revolver are attached to the armoured plates of her skirt. Finally the woman's eyes are intensely glowing bright green right now. She stares at Kyle for several seconds, before uttering, "Hello?"

((Be back in a bit.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12234 on: March 16, 2014, 09:28:23 pm »

Kyle checks her out.
"Let me guess, amnesia and you remember being in the army right?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12235 on: March 16, 2014, 09:29:22 pm »

"FOUND YOU!"
Isabella races after it and the high speed Dalek chase continues!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12236 on: March 16, 2014, 09:39:38 pm »

The dalek faceplants. Oh dear.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12237 on: March 16, 2014, 09:48:37 pm »

Maria sighs and gives Wolf another comforting hand. She doesn't seem too into it though.

"A true sob story. But I suspect our 'friend' has her own version, and that will simply complicate things. ... Did she tell you her name, Eisen?"

"Cheryl."

"Bring me in, if that's what you want.  I won't resist.  Why would I?  What would the use be?  Hopefully it won't take long, and then..."

"Then what?"

((Tails.  Also, I just took the thread to a really dark place without intending to)).

((Awesome. And it's okay.

Also, Kj, you still reading the thread?))
"It doesn't matter."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12238 on: March 16, 2014, 09:50:01 pm »

Isabella smacks it with a stick while abusing her authority. Oh dear.

Maria just sighs and glances at Wolf, as if expecting something.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12239 on: March 16, 2014, 09:50:57 pm »

Isabella smacks it with a stick while abusing her authority. Oh dear.

Maria just sighs and glances at Wolf, as if expecting something.

"I already said I would follow."
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 919