Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 519372 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #12210 on: March 16, 2014, 08:29:39 pm »

The Dalek is hiding!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12211 on: March 16, 2014, 08:30:26 pm »

Eisen nods, "Good. Then start talking about the training center."
Wolf's eyes narrow
"Do you have any idea how long they hunted us for, how many hybrids they tortured and killed in the course of their raids.  How many of us they found and were never seen again?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12212 on: March 16, 2014, 08:31:24 pm »

Wolf's eyes narrow
"Do you have any idea how long they hunted us for, how many hybrids they tortured and killed in the course of their raids.  How many of us they found and were never seen again?"

Eisen's eyes narrow in response, "No, because you haven't told us anything about that. So be completely honest and tell us everything and maybe we'll believe you."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12213 on: March 16, 2014, 08:39:35 pm »

Eisen's eyes narrow in response, "No, because you haven't told us anything about that. So be completely honest and tell us everything and maybe we'll believe you."
"When the hybrid program was canceled, they promised us that we could live our lives in peace.  They promised us that we would be safe, that they would not come looking for us.  Then the others started disappearing.  One at a time, taken away.  We were all scared, not knowing what was happening."
His eyes harden, "Then they came for me.  But they had forgotten what I was designed for, forgotten that I could overpower any human in battle.  I escaped and warned the others, and we began to resist.  Passively at first, then with violence.  But more of us kept disappearing, and we began to hear whispers of what was happening.  They were being taken to the capital and tortured for days, until they finally drifted mercifully into death.  So we struck back.  All of us, all at once.  We destroyed the building, and found the proof of the rumors."
Suddenly, Wolf turns away, and his voice drops to barely above a whisper,
"But the cost was too high.  Many of us died, and..."
His voice catches in his throat, and he seems unable to speak.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12214 on: March 16, 2014, 08:40:15 pm »

"When the hybrid program was canceled, they promised us that we could live our lives in peace.  They promised us that we would be safe, that they would not come looking for us.  Then the others started disappearing.  One at a time, taken away.  We were all scared, not knowing what was happening."
His eyes harden, "Then they came for me.  But they had forgotten what I was designed for, forgotten that I could overpower any human in battle.  I escaped and warned the others, and we began to resist.  Passively at first, then with violence.  But more of us kept disappearing, and we began to hear whispers of what was happening.  They were being taken to the capital and tortured for days, until they finally drifted mercifully into death.  So we struck back.  All of us, all at once.  We destroyed the building, and found the proof of the rumors."
Suddenly, Wolf turns away, and his voice drops to barely above a whisper,
"But the cost was too high.  Many of us died, and..."
His voice catches in his throat, and he seems unable to speak.

"And?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12215 on: March 16, 2014, 08:44:24 pm »

"And?"
Wolf seems to find his voice again, "As we were leaving, I turned to find my wife, but she was not there.  I desperately searched the bodies, looking for her, for the best case scenario, but she wasn't there.  They had taken her."
He looks up, his eyes full of rage and pain,
"I prayed for the best, that she had died valiantly in the fight.  I prayed and prayed, but I know the truth.  They took her, and they would get their revenge.  They know who I am, that I lead the raid.  She..."
A tear rolls down his cheek, but his hands ball into fists.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12216 on: March 16, 2014, 08:48:06 pm »

Wolf seems to find his voice again, "As we were leaving, I turned to find my wife, but she was not there.  I desperately searched the bodies, looking for her, for the best case scenario, but she wasn't there. They had taken her."
He looks up, his eyes full of rage and pain,
"I prayed for the best, that she had died valiantly in the fight.  I prayed and prayed, but I know the truth.  They took her, and they would get their revenge.  They know who I am, that I lead the raid.  She..."
A tear rolls down his cheek, but his hands ball into fists.

Eisen comfortingly places a hand on Wolf's shoulder and nods at him, "I understand."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12217 on: March 16, 2014, 08:49:04 pm »

Eisen comfortingly places a hand on Wolf's shoulder and nods at him, "I understand."
"No, you don't.  You don't know what I saw in that center, what they were... what they victims..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12218 on: March 16, 2014, 08:50:45 pm »

"No, you don't.  You don't know what I saw in that center, what they were... what they victims..."

"Then what did you see in that center?"

((Head or Tails?))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #12219 on: March 16, 2014, 08:52:02 pm »

Maria sighs and gives Wolf another comforting hand. She doesn't seem too into it though.

"A true sob story. But I suspect our 'friend' has her own version, and that will simply complicate things. ... Did she tell you her name, Eisen?"

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran, Ayami

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12220 on: March 16, 2014, 08:54:15 pm »

"Then what did you see in that center?"

((Head or Tails?))
((Tails.  Also, I just took the thread to a really dark place without intending to)).
Maria sighs and gives Wolf another comforting hand. She doesn't seem too into it though.

"A true sob story. But I suspect our 'friend' has her own version, and that will simply complicate things. ... Did she tell you her name, Eisen?"
"Bring me in, if that's what you want.  I won't resist.  Why would I?  What would the use be?  Hopefully it won't take long, and then..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12221 on: March 16, 2014, 08:56:01 pm »

"Cheryl."

"Bring me in, if that's what you want.  I won't resist.  Why would I?  What would the use be?  Hopefully it won't take long, and then..."

"Then what?"

((Tails.  Also, I just took the thread to a really dark place without intending to)).

((Awesome. And it's okay.

Also, Kj, you still reading the thread?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12222 on: March 16, 2014, 08:57:19 pm »

((Somewhat.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12223 on: March 16, 2014, 08:59:24 pm »

((Somewhat.))

((I may introduce a new character if you want to talk to them...))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12224 on: March 16, 2014, 09:00:36 pm »

((Sure.))
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 [815] 816 817 ... 919