Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 919

Author Topic: Everything: Gaiden  (Read 520433 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Everything: Gaiden
« Reply #7875 on: January 08, 2014, 07:43:57 pm »

"So what exactly did he do?"

Silica tries to ignore the commotion. Which do to her poor awareness stat, is rather easy.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: January 08, 2014, 07:44:14 pm »

"Yeah, well, I'mma let you in on one too."

Marie leans in and takes off her faceplate. Then lets out a bestial roar at Eric, much to the alarm of pretty much everyone! At least three weapons are drawn before they realize it's just Marie being trolly. Oh, by the way, Thorndancer has a sword with eyes and teeth. And it's clearly alive.

"Hsssssssssss Floran not like!"

"Woah, that scared me!"
"Don't DO that, idiot!"

Thoroughly chastised but totally unfazed, Marie puts her faceplate back on.

"As I was saying, getting into a fight with Miss Stabby over there is probably a bad idea. Sober or otherwise."

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran
Eric is a bit startled by the scream and then regain composure.
"Look, I'm not scared of you, I'm not scared of your friend, I don't want to fight your friend and honestly I just want to drink and then go home so I don't get hit by my condi-shit! Do you know a place where I can get esoteric medicine easily?"

Kyle walks over to the table Marie and Eric are at before squinting at Eric.
"Do I know you?"
"Nope, don't think we've met. Name's Eric de Alterheim."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: January 08, 2014, 07:45:34 pm »

"Where do I know ye fro', then?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: January 08, 2014, 07:46:34 pm »

"Kyle Johnson... son of... fuck."
Kyle holds a hand out to Eric.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: January 08, 2014, 07:46:47 pm »

"She's not my friend, you should probably be scared of both of us, and she might well want to fight YOU given an excuse to do so. Also, esoteric medicine? What kiiind of esoteric medicine?"

Aqua and Nanoha attempt to go back to teaching Aqua to read.

Clarrrrketech Camille Leblanc, Miranda Leblanc/Detective Camille, The Anarchist, LaF! Maria, Phyliss, Marie, Mary, Stefan, Thera Aesop Cross [Thera], Yuki, Stella Watters, The Fortified Orichalcum Sonata of Ages (Ori), Sapphira Wittgenstein,Issssabella Cattleya Flora,Natasha O'Connor,    Aqua, 'Nanoha', Summoned Meido, ICOOC! Hannah Bismuth (size may vary), Lady Thorndancer the Floran

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: January 08, 2014, 07:47:48 pm »

Almost everyone here is.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: January 08, 2014, 07:51:05 pm »

The pillow puts a foot on the table and hold his cutlass directed towards Thorndancer for no good reason. He may be a bit drunk.
"YAR!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: January 08, 2014, 07:52:39 pm »

"Where do I know ye fro', then?"
"You go to Las Vegas often? Might have seen me around, probably in an alley and getting harassed by the cops."

Eric shakes his hand.
"The de Alterheim thing is just my familys name. Lots of the older noble families coming over from Europe kept their weird last name, especially if some of them were para-naturals. "

"She's not my friend, you should probably be scared of both of us, and she might well want to fight YOU given an excuse to do so. Also, esoteric medicine? What kiiind of esoteric medicine?"

Aqua and Nanoha attempt to go back to teaching Aqua to read.

"Very specific, my family has a...condition bestowed upon those who have the blessing. I just so happen to have this very same blessing. The last doctor I had was a supernatural, Eastern dragon named Doctor Lung Chu. Know anyone like that?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: January 08, 2014, 07:53:45 pm »

"Please do refrain from swinging around weapons in on these premises."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: January 08, 2014, 07:55:51 pm »

"Little sssoft-patch want fight Floran?" Thorndancer snarls at the Pillow Pirate,  pointing her eyesword back at him and totally ignoring Lucinda.

Marie pushes Eric away from those two a bit.
"Right, then. As a dimension-traveling nightmare and holder of about three square miles, I'm sure i can find such a person. Assuming Miss Stabby doesn't get ya first."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: January 08, 2014, 07:56:13 pm »

"Wait! I know what it was. I'm the son of Kyle Johnson and Conny the fairy."
Kyle looks satisfied.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: January 08, 2014, 07:57:20 pm »

"Awesome, and can you be quick about it? Its kinda fatal if I don't get it treated in time."

"Wait! I know what it was. I'm the son of Kyle Johnson and Conny the fairy."
Kyle looks satisfied.
"Cool, there any clubs in this town?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: January 08, 2014, 07:58:08 pm »

The pillow pulls out his second cutlass with his left hand and twirls them in his hands.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: January 08, 2014, 07:58:55 pm »

Lucinda summons his super-ego as a precaution. It does nothing at the moment.
An umbral mass explodes, rending itself into the air in front of Lucinda. The aberration rapidly shifts and distorts into a twisted yet unmistakably humanoid form. It was an abomination, an armored biomechanical carapace glistens, its texture somewhere between that of steel and leather. Each flexible plate bends and stretches, calibrating its configuration in a cacophony of quiet clicks. A single Eye of Horus inscribed upon the upper half of its head, if it may be called that, glows a radiant white, illuminating the screaming maw that was situated beneath it. The ravenous rift extended around a third of the head’s circumference, filled with large steel teeth, the unsettling protrusions further accentuated by the perfect uniformity of the symmetrical denticulations which seemed to mesh together when closed.

"There are some in the city nearby."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: January 08, 2014, 07:59:44 pm »

"First, the elements were afraid, lashing out, causing strange earthquakes and floods. And then Deathwing emerged from the maelstrom, the swirling waters in the middle of the world. The floods and earthquakes got worse. The Barrens spit in two, the basin known as the shimmering flats was flooded. I understand the Gnomes and Goblins had a race track there. An entire city belonging to the Night Elves was destroyed. Even after the worst past, Shaman had to be present near the maelstrom to prevent the world from being destroyed. I haven't even mentioned all the changes."
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 919