Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

FEF2 Extended Edition?

Yas pls, for extra epicness and plot and FEF1 lore connections!
Nah, we had enough and this game should end with Julius' coronation.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 543

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. ~FIN~  (Read 356698 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2), OOC Thread. Lore&PC making questions only!
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2013, 03:46:10 am »

My problem is how my mage trainee, decides to abandon anima completley, / why she didn't just start out as a dark user, also I am thinking dissaproving parents (she should get a sword not pans arround with magic damnit) but maybe not it sounds kinda stereotypical

Dark rituals that taint your magic? Criptfeind's guy almost did that in FEF but Cript went away.
That or you might wait until the Prologue people become First Classes; the new people will be joining as First Classes so you can be outright shaman.

Had a thought, tell me if it's stupid, but since I am planning on Druid (where i get the anima back) maybe it could be that she is attempting to diversify, but wants to focus on the dark magic for a while before combining em. (oh goodness that sounds kinda stupid already and i only just finished typing it)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2013, 03:47:10 am »

I got my PF as a penalty vs monks at the moment, but I wonder how a PF to being in (strong) sunlight would work?

There's no sun-related weather effects or anything like that. If anything you could make it indoors/outdoors?

My problem is how my mage trainee, decides to abandon anima completley, / why she didn't just start out as a dark user, also I am thinking dissaproving parents (she should get a sword not pans arround with magic damnit) but maybe not it sounds kinda stereotypical

Dark rituals that taint your magic? Criptfeind's guy almost did that in FEF but Cript went away.
That or you might wait until the Prologue people become First Classes; the new people will be joining as First Classes so you can be outright shaman.

Had a thought, tell me if it's stupid, but since I am planning on Druid (where i get the anima back) maybe it could be that she is attempting to diversify, but wants to focus on the dark magic for a while before combining em. (oh goodness that sounds kinda stupid already and i only just finished typing it)

*shrug* it's up to you. I'm merely making sure that the thing people come up with doesnt' stray too far from the Handbook.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2013, 03:58:25 am »

YOu know, sacred stones is the only FE I have played with trainees, Amelia is the only one I varied, Either General or Paladin, Ewan was always druid and Ross always berserker, and EVERY TIME i was confused how Ewan could just ditch the anima magic, that was the onbly EVER class-change that lost you a weapon type. Eh I'll figure something out even if its just joining as a shaman or handwaving it

Edit: remembered fire emblem awakening(i think i remembered the name right) but the second seals were a whole dfferent kettle of fish that promoting to lose a weapon type
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:01:41 am by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2013, 04:42:23 am »

Erm... I'm still torn between Duke Knight or Shadow Sword... Do you guys want someone who can go in melee as well as do debuffs with dark magic and can do shenanigans when indoors, or just have someone who is mounted on a horse and gets stronger the longer they move?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2013, 04:44:37 am »

I would not really know, but the charge thing seems quite situational

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2013, 04:50:31 am »

-Bard->Enchanter? (CE)
-Pirate->Berserker (BMM)
-Scavenger->Bounty Hunter? (Furt)
-Archer->Sniper? (Powder)
-Wyvern Rider->? (Praef)
-Wyvern Rider->? (Tarcius)
-Shaman->Druid (Scap)
-Priest->Saint (SC)
-Nomad->Nomad Medic? (Sirius)
-Mage->Sage? (Xan)
-Dancer->Lore Master? (FFS)

Still lacking magical firepower from what I see =V.
With wolf's class, we have magic covered.

I agree with wolf, Duke seem Situational. We do have a lack of light magic, maybe Crusader?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2013, 05:10:09 am »

Well, either of the fencer promotions would be good enough, though I would really like to be a Shadow Sword. I'll just promote depending on what item I can get and if it's the right time.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2013, 05:16:27 am »

Magic users can have catraps(small magic tricks for roleplay reasons) right? What the size limit on portable gardens?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2013, 05:22:14 am »

Magic users can have catraps(small magic tricks for roleplay reasons) right? What the size limit on portable gardens?

Potted flower would be the limit >:v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2013, 05:24:32 am »

Potted flower would be the limit >:v
Good enough.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2013, 05:28:47 am »

Oh oh! Have a potted Bonzai! Totally get the whole wise magic user thing going on with one of those.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2013, 05:33:25 am »

Oh oh! Have a potted Bonzai! Totally get the whole wise magic user thing going on with one of those.
She has a black sunflower.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:35:23 am by scapheap »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2013, 05:35:56 am »

Why do you want a potted plant?, Slightly scared of the answer

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2013, 05:38:43 am »

She going druid so I made her a gardener.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2013, 05:50:09 am »

oh, cute, mine is going druid too but more as a study of old magics than a more classical style druid (i have too many of those already)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 543