Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73773 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2] [Advanced][Wait listing]
« Reply #330 on: September 26, 2013, 07:56:50 pm »

[[I love how Damon has a near encyclopedic knowledge of these creatures. Minus the one.]]

((He knows the general terms for each of them and remembers the sound it makes. He doesn't know much in specific about the witch beyond "It killed over half of us before we could get away and it ripped my friend in half oh god"))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 2] [Advanced][Wait listing]
« Reply #331 on: September 26, 2013, 08:00:45 pm »

((Aren't witches meant to be very rare? Seems kinda odd he's met all of the specials. After all, they're new to all the other survivors, so they can't be too common: but this guys knows them all well enough to correct another survivor on the name :P ))
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 26, 2013, 08:14:03 pm »

[[I love how Damon has a near encyclopedic knowledge of these creatures. Minus the one.]]

((He knows the general terms for each of them and remembers the sound it makes. He doesn't know much in specific about the witch beyond "It killed over half of us before we could get away and it ripped my friend in half oh god"))

This actually made me laugh cause that means that they took turns setting her on fire as she tried to run off after killing the first chap. But...

((Aren't witches meant to be very rare? Seems kinda odd he's met all of the specials. After all, they're new to all the other survivors, so they can't be too common: but this guys knows them all well enough to correct another survivor on the name :P ))

*Chants "Address it in Role Play" over and over forever*
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2013, 04:32:46 am »

This actually made me laugh cause that means that they took turns setting her on fire as she tried to run off after killing the first chap. But...
(or like that one video, ran back and forth over the pipe, knocking people off, looking for an exit.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2013, 06:55:21 am »

[[Waiting on Rolepgeek and Kashyyk. This is a reminder to myself]]

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2013, 04:38:14 pm »

Pick up SMG
No SMG for me?

[Oh No...] Jeffrey moved forward slightly, firing a few bursts into each clump of zombies.

Move to I28
Crouch
Double Shot at all zombies in sight. Prioritise closest first.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:54:07 pm by Kashyyk »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2013, 05:41:29 pm »

Added my actions. Guess I'd forgotten to include what he did mechanically...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 29, 2013, 09:58:57 am »

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Infected Turn (click to show/hide)

There was almost a routine to fighting the infected at this point and that’s what scared Ugly Jim the most. He understood that, in the end, it was either the infected or himself who would be killed. Still he didn’t like the idea that this was becoming somewhat easy for the group. ‘Most of these kids aren’t even old enough to drink. They shouldn’t be murdering like this.’

“Hey Jim! You cut that one right in half!” Clair stated as she gestured to the pulped remains of several infected.

“I know kiddo. This thing… Kicks like a horse but once you get used to it it’s somewhat easy to hit with. This tripod really helps though.”

“I’m still not sure just how useful that gun’ll be against the Witch.” Damon commented from the front of the group as he examined one of the infected’s remains. “Still it’s tearing through these bastards pretty quick. I bet it’ll hold her off if nothing else.”

[Did anyone hear that chirping?]

“What about a nose ring? You sign too fast Jeffrey.” Clair stated as she heard a faint chirping around the end of the hallway.

“Wccccch! PTUH!” a high pitched voice called from around a corner as a large ball of acid landed near Damon’s feet.

“Holy! Heh… She missed guys. So I guess there’s a spitter around here.” Damon commented as he laughed at the Spitter’s waste of acid. “Wait… That shit spreads!”

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door [Can Be Closed.]
Purple Line = Locked Safe Room Door [Invulnerable]
AP = Ammo Pile [Fully Replenishes Ammo Count]
W+ = Health Kit, 5 SMG’s, Pump Shotgun [7/24]
Car = Can be climbed on for 2 MP. Tanks can move these. These count as valid targets for attacks. Shots going past these squares get a -3 to accuracy.
Green X = Spitter Goo [2 Turns left]

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jeffrey Mason/Kashyyk (click to show/hide)

Good news! Friendly fire will be enabled by this time tomorrow. I turned it off for this turn cause I wasn’t sure if I liked it. But it should work like this now:

Stray Bullet: If an accuracy roll is below ½ of the necessary number the bullet instead retargets the first unit within the Line of Fire [a straight line heading from the shooter to the target] and rerolls the accuracy roll with that unit as the target.

Which should make it a bit easier for everyone to judge their shots. Or something.

Furthermore I’m thinking I’m gonna redo the Spit ability due to the fact that it’s somewhat weak at higher levels and very powerful at higher ones.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:09:10 am by Nerjin »

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 29, 2013, 10:15:10 am »

Update

-Stray Bullets now work on a "Line of Fire" system as opposed to a "Nearest to Target" system.
-Spitter goo now does Spitter Attack damage on turn one and Double Spitter Attack damage after it spreads.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 29, 2013, 10:51:52 am »

move to J35
overwatch

Clair jump on top of a car and sit on it "Stop crying, stop it-" seem more forceful now.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 02:37:33 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 29, 2013, 11:41:07 am »

Move to K35, unless it involves going through spitter acid
Shoot any infected with dual pistols except the witch
Overwatch with any remaining turn bits
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:28:30 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 30, 2013, 10:27:55 pm »

Move to F34
Chainsaw the Spitter until it dies.
Move to F37
Inspect that weapon thing?
Overwatch and/or pick up weapon? I don't know what it is, so.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

[I think I see a light in one of those cars, they might be alarmed. Try not to set them off]

Move to H36 (3AP)
Crouch
Overwatch

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alarmed cars will be marked in Yellow as "Alarm". Other than that they will not be any different looking than a car.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Move to J35
Overwatch.

''Clair! It's ok.'' What a time to have a mental breakdown... atleast I did it in the saferoom...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 78