Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73685 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Move to L4 and look through the gate
move to M3
react fire stance(zombie in 2 spaces of me=shoot it)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Update
-M16 damage increased from 50 to 60.
-Ak-47 damage increased from 75 to 100.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Might I make a suggestion?

Concerning the AK and m16, atleast in the actual game, they were best in crowd control whilst the shotties were for outright damage and taking out specials. So, I'd argue that the ak and m16 revert to the damage of 50 to m16 and 75 for ak's and give them an ability that allows each bullet to go through 2 or so infected. That could allow each to kill about 4 infected per turn with double shot (ak's actually, could go through 3 for a total of 6 zombies per turn), whilst shottie users save their ammo for the specials and tanks. I make a note though, that this penetration is for common infected and unarmoured uncommon infected only.

In the game, the smg never got through the infected, so I approve of the 30 damage and no more.

Turn:
Ali keeps to the back of the group, and reacts to any threats by shooting it twice with the SMG.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
Move to M4
Crouch
Shoot (single shot) any infected that notices the group.
End Turn
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

((i will be honest here: I have no idea what a 'medium toned call' is.))

Move to M3
Move to N3
Overwatch x 3
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((i will be honest here: I have no idea what a 'medium toned call' is.))

Medium pitch rather. The way it is is that you can either hear "That there is a special" which will tell you just that. Not direction or anything else.

You can hear their pitch. This narrows it down to a few infected. Deep = Boomer/Charger Medium = Hunter/Jockey or High = Smoker/Spitter.
This also tells you there most general wear-abouts [Ahead of the group. In the next room. Behind the door. Etc.]

Finally you can hear their characterization and pitch. This is unique to each infected.

Might I make a suggestion?

Concerning the AK and m16, atleast in the actual game, they were best in crowd control whilst the shotties were for outright damage and taking out specials. So, I'd argue that the ak and m16 revert to the damage of 50 to m16 and 75 for ak's and give them an ability that allows each bullet to go through 2 or so infected. That could allow each to kill about 4 infected per turn with double shot (ak's actually, could go through 3 for a total of 6 zombies per turn), whilst shottie users save their ammo for the specials and tanks. I make a note though, that this penetration is for common infected and unarmoured uncommon infected only.

In the game, the smg never got through the infected, so I approve of the 30 damage and no more.

I went through and did some calculations and I found that the shotguns far outpaced every other weapon. Hell the AK-47 was only better than the SMG by a little bit [About 55 points of damage] so I buffed them up for now. I always found the shottie for crowd control while the Assault rifles were for the specials. Plus Tanks in the game actually take less damage from shotties. For now I'll keep it how it is but I'll think about what you said. As I said it's a beta.

Turn has been recieved and is being processed as we speak.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After this turn Covering Fire can no longer have Stray Bullets.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 02:01:06 pm by Nerjin »

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Specials (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Common Infected (click to show/hide)

”I’m gonna check the grate over there.” Clair stated as she walked towards the previously mentioned grate. The entire group watched with baited breath and raised weapons as they awaited whatever monstrosity would be in their.

“Bah… It’s just an air vent. A big one but an air vent none the less. Just goes straight up.”

“Well too bad there wasn’t a scientist in there.” Mark stated with a small chuckle.

“Half Life?” Ugly Jim asked as he walked forward.

“Yeah.”

A low growl.

“It’s that thing again.” Ali stated as she hurried to catch up with the rest of the group who had all started to move ahead.

“It’s probably far awa-“

A loud screech stopped Ugly Jim cold in his tracks as a hooded figure landed on him prepared to eviscerate the large man with its razor sharp talons.

Luckily Clair, thinking fast, launched a shell into its side which knocked it off the scarred man before he could even be scratched.

Unfortunately the chaos contributed to both Ali and Mark hitting the large man with their weapons while the Hunter received only a single burst from Ali’s weapon.

“Damn it kids! Learn to shoot!” Ugly Jim shouted as the Hunter ran away too quickly for any of them to react.

“Sorry…” Came the shy voices of the younger group members.

With a heavy sigh Jim shook his head “It’s fine… Just be more careful next time. It really hurts. Did anyone see where that hooded freak went?”

“Over there I think.” Clair stated as she pointed to the side of the room.

“Well I don’t see anything but it’s dark. Everyone be careful.” Ugly Jim hefted his shotgun towards the darkness as he pondered his next movement.

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door
Double Orange Line = Closed Door
Dashed Purple Line = Air Duct Opening [No Survivors can enter]
Red Lines = Safe Room walls

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Yeah I’m removing the ability for Covering Fire to hit team-mates. It sorta defeats the purpose of covering fire.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can we get through 3 turns without shooting Jim? lol))

Actions:
Move to N8
Crouch
Provide covering fire.
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clair run froward and faces the room "Hey ugly!"

"I took your last rolo!"

Reload
Move to O3
covering fire
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still need to know whether you guys are cool with letting player #5 in. This won't increase the difficulty but will increase the spawn rate of commons.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm cool.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go right ahead.
[/quote]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

The more the deadier merrier.

Turn:
Ali stays at the back, keeping up with the group and providing covering fire (double shot) with the smg if there are any infected around.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

((All damage so far is to me and is friendly fire. Arrghh. "Friendly fire isn't." - Murphy's law of combat operations))

"If Gordon Freeman were here..."
Ugly Jim looked down at his suit. Bullets had torn along his arms, ribs and a single shot had cut his cheek open, the suit torn and splattered it with blood. He laughed and groaned slightly.
"Mind you, I could do with one of those, whatsitcalled, HEV suits. They're bulletproof.{/color]"

Move to Q6
Kill the damn hunter

((So we have our five ticks, then the specials have their ticks afterwards?))
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 78