Yes.
- 2 (100%)
Yes.
- 0 (0%)
Also Yes.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 78

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: Back 4 More [Highway to Hell: Chapter 4/5] [Normal]  (Read 73676 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

((All damage so far is to me and is friendly fire. Arrghh. "Friendly fire isn't." - Murphy's law of combat operations))
((Ripped from tomorrow headlines Man dies of non-zombie causes His lasts words were 'Well the only things that haven't hurt me is me and the undead.'. A friend say 'Well we can cross Jim off then.'))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

((So we have our five ticks, then the specials have their ticks afterwards?))

Yeah pretty much. I figured it was better that way since you folks don't get to see the movement as it's happening. I'm also thinking of changing how friendly fire works considering how... prevalent it's getting already.

Anyway the turn is being processed now and... Well you guys should probably open the closet door.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

Our own fault for friendly fire... though I'm much more playing to character than playing the game... I dunno if that's what you want, or if you'd rather I played the game to win.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Special Infected (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Common Infected (click to show/hide)

”Alright kids. I’ll go kill the Hunter. You shouldn’t have to do it.” Ugly Jim said as the team moved with the precision of a professional SWAT team. Or at least that’s what they hoped they looked like.

As the darkness peeled itself back to reveal the rotting form of the Hunter Ugly Jim opened fire with the only weapon that he had that could reach the beast. Raising his pistol up he fired three rounds into the Hunter’s chest. Unfortunatley that only seemed to piss the creature off as it once again leapt onto Jim.

“Jim!” Ali and Mark cried out as they opened fire on the beast. It’s form jerked and paused as the low caliber weaponry tore its internal organs to shreds. But with a focus that only the undead could posses it began ripping into Big Jim.

“GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME! DAMN IT! GET IT OFF ME!”

Meanwhile Clair, unable to fire with her short range weaponry noticed a small voice over Ugly Jim’s booming one coming from the closet near Mark. “Help me damn it! I can help! I’m not infected! I’M TRAPPED IN HERE!”

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door
Double Orange Line = Closed Door
Dashed Purple Line = Air Duct Opening [No Survivors can enter]
Red Lines = Safe Room walls
Black Background = Trapped Survivor
Green Background = Pinned Survivor
W+ = 4 SMG’s

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Well while Jim’s making a new friend I find it important to laugh at how close you all came to killing the damn thing. Both shotguns were JUST out of range while if either of the reaction shots had hit one more time The Hunter would be Dead.

PPE: As for Playing to win or playing the character I don't really mind.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You two keep firing."

Head to and open the door
Head next to the hunter(Q7)
Wack Hunter with Katana
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actions:
crouch
Shoot at Hunter till dead (Double shot)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've decided to PM reminders every 2 days from now on [excluding weekends] so if that's too often for you just tell me and I'll try to do so less. Also the OP should be updated her in about two minutes so... Check that out.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Jim grunted as the Hunter's claws ripped and battered at him. He bucked and tried to shove it off to no avail.
"Get this damn - argh - get it off!""

if i'm rescued,crouch
overwatch x 4
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

(Ah, sorry. I hate being late)

Ali shoots at the hunter with the SMG double shot. All other actions concern with staying within 5 squares of allies and overwatching the room.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Survivor Turn

Spoiler: Survivor Turn (click to show/hide)

Infected Turn
Spoiler: Common Infected (click to show/hide)

The rat-a-tat of Ali’s SMG sounded far louder to Jim than it had any right to be as he watched the snarling hooded face of The Hunter relax and slump over. Jim’s great strength made it easy to knock the dead body off of him.

“Is… Is it dead? For sure?” Ali asked as she started scanning the room and hallway behind her for any other surprises.
“Yeah. Thanks… I owe you one. Little hooded rat hurt more than I thought he would.” Jim stated as he slowly stood up “Feels worse than it is.” Checking his chest he nodded “Yeah. Barely cut through the skin. Hurts like a bitch though.”

“Hey guys!” Clair shouted out as her and Mark worked at the supply closet door “I think some idiot barricaded themselves in here!”

“It’s not my fault!” Came a muffled voice from the other side “There were a ton of them. Plus that fat Boomer. It was way safer in here. Just get me out.”

“Relax son. We’ll get you out.” Ugly Jim said as he started towards the door.

BOOM

“I got it!” Clair stated happily as she ran over towards Ugly Jim with the shotgun she had used to blow the lock off the door. Once there she kicked the Hunter in the face “Hahaha! This is too much fun! So much to do out here!”

“Uh… Thanks. The name’s Damon.” The lanky teen stated as he unholstered his pistol “Are there any others around here?”

“Welcome to the group and not that we’ve seen.” Mark replied.

“I heard a guy named Herbert is-“

“Waiting at the Truck Stop. Yeah we’re heading that way. You’re welcome to tag along if you’d like.”

“Thanks. Safety in numbers. You won’t regret this. Hey uh… Got any food?”

“Fraid not.”

“Damn…”

Quote from: Map Key
Dashed Orange Line = Open Door
Double Orange Line = Closed Door
Dashed Purple Line = Air Duct Opening [No Survivors can enter]
W+ = 4 SMG’s

Spoiler: Marks/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ali/Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damon/Rolepgeek (click to show/hide)

Don't forget if you don't tell me which weapon you want to use during Covering Fire I'll assume you mean your primary weapon.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Found some SMGs here."
"Which door should we take?"
"That one."(south)
"That just because you don't want to scroll the map."
"...what map?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"So you guys know what's going on or what types there are? I've been keeping notes."

Move to R9
Grab SMG
Move to P8
Enter Covering Fire with SMG.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There no more room in hell-"
"Night of the living dead."
"A evil book in a cabin-"
"Evil dead."
"A guy name Jane Doe had this roommate-"
"Team Fortress 2."
"I'm out of ideas."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"it's one of them sicknesses, isn't it? Like rabies. I saw about it on the news. Green flu or something."
He frowned and looked down at the cuts on his arms and chest, now coated with hunter blood.
"I hope that stuff ain't infectious that way. Actually, kid..."
He rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a mars bar. It had clearly been in there a long time - and had been nearly blown in half by a bullet. Smiling, Jim offered it to Damon.
"We should check both the doors. They might have stuff we'll need to get to that truck stop. If Damon and Ali check the door to the south and me and Clair check this door to the east, we can see whats in there. Hopefully not another jumpy one, eh?" He laughed.

Move to R6
Open door
Shoot any infected with shotgun
If no available go into overwatch with shotgun

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Follow Jim
Shoot any infected in range
Covering
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 78