Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4678 4679 [4680] 4681 4682 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118576 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #70185 on: May 30, 2014, 10:27:40 am »

"Nevermind that--Would you please assist us?" Alucard says, trying not to sure his irritation.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #70186 on: May 30, 2014, 10:27:59 am »

Alice sends a bolt at Drakon
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #70187 on: May 30, 2014, 10:28:38 am »

"I really, really can not stress enough about how little I ca- Hold on for a moment."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70188 on: May 30, 2014, 10:30:06 am »

Alucard tilts his head, watching Qok with curiosity.
 "Do you recognize me? I did spend some time in Amazeroth while I was wandering the void."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70189 on: May 30, 2014, 10:37:14 am »

"I have received new orders. Your side is to survive. What do you want, exactly?"

((speaking of this side, what is Sen actually doing during all this?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70190 on: May 30, 2014, 10:39:14 am »

For a moment Qok could hear Alucard gasp, genuinely surprised. He recollects himself.
 "New orders? Why does Amazeroth want us to survive?" he asks, despite time being the most crucial thing here.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70191 on: May 30, 2014, 10:41:13 am »

"This is of no concern to you. What do you want?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70192 on: May 30, 2014, 10:42:39 am »

"Very well. Join my comrades in battle in the Vatican--I am sure a demon summoner and controller of Mana Incarnate will pose no problem to you--especially since your master wants us alive."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70193 on: May 30, 2014, 10:46:38 am »

Qok'Maloth and Alucard are on the way back to the battle then. Summoning took this turn, negotiation and returning to battle takes either 1 or 2 turns, depending on Sanure. Considering the speed at which Luthar has been dishing out tons of summons, I am opting for one turn, but that is up to Sanure.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70194 on: May 30, 2014, 10:48:38 am »

Alucard turns his bracelet back on.
 <I believe the tide of battle is going to turn very soon.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70195 on: May 30, 2014, 10:50:31 am »

((This btw took about 150 mana to summon. With the previous magic and the teleports, Alucard should be running on a low battery now.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70196 on: May 30, 2014, 10:51:49 am »

I'll say 2 turns, because that is how long Luthar will need for his last demon. Should make a good way to end the fighting, storywise anyways.

Sen is looking for a way of defeating Osmodias, which will take 10 more turns. I say defeat because even with his mind-control null, he still has his arias, his biggest ones being his True Word: Heal and his True Word: Bind. Sen will not be participating in the fight, but will assist with random buffs or debuffs depending on how the battle is going.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70197 on: May 30, 2014, 10:52:17 am »

((the fuck that's a lot of mana. I guess it was worth it though.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70198 on: May 30, 2014, 11:02:24 am »

((speaking of which, once mana incarnate is down, there'll be a lot of knights who will want a piece of Osmodias. Keep that in mind. Osmodias will be against us and anti-demon experts who also have arias of their own etc. getting rid of mana incarnate does more than just keep us safe from mind-controle, it also gives us a significant edge offensively and defencively))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70199 on: May 30, 2014, 11:05:44 am »

((speaking of which, once mana incarnate is down, there'll be a lot of knights who will want a piece of Osmodias. Keep that in mind. Osmodias will be against us and anti-demon experts who also have arias of their own etc. getting rid of mana incarnate does more than just keep us safe from mind-controle, it also gives us a significant edge offensively and defencively))

((Thus would initiate the last part of my crafted story.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 4678 4679 [4680] 4681 4682 ... 4748