Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4674 4675 [4676] 4677 4678 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117556 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #70125 on: May 28, 2014, 10:52:01 am »

<Keep in mind, we may not have the luxury of simply saving her life. The machine is unlikely to be designed in a way that safely removes the person inside.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70126 on: May 28, 2014, 10:57:17 am »

<Maybe back in the day, but not now.>
<No, it's still disgusting.>

<Keep in mind, we may not have the luxury of simply saving her life. The machine is unlikely to be designed in a way that safely removes the person inside.>
<Why would they do that?>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #70127 on: May 28, 2014, 10:58:15 am »

<So that we can't get ahold of her. Better your weapon to be destroyed than the enemy use it, right?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70128 on: May 28, 2014, 11:04:09 am »

<Demons don't usualy care much for the wellbeing of people, they might even use our desire to keep the girl safe as an advantage - if we can't remove her safely, we will hesitate, and the demon has more time to react.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70129 on: May 28, 2014, 03:15:33 pm »

<So that we can't get ahold of her. Better your weapon to be destroyed than the enemy use it, right?>
<If we had a chance to destroy the weapon, they've already lost. Any advantage which could be gained that way would be outweighed by the disadvantage of not being able to move said weapon. This isn't even getting into details of how they would do that!>

<Demons don't usualy care much for the wellbeing of people, they might even use our desire to keep the girl safe as an advantage - if we can't remove her safely, we will hesitate, and the demon has more time to react.>
<Clearly, the demons have a higher opinion of y'all than I do. But more importantly, if we've gotten that deep, we've already won.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70130 on: May 28, 2014, 03:22:54 pm »

<Already won? Keith lost a leg, while the enemy is still going strong. All we got so far is the key that can enter the vault. Speaking of winning, are you going to come in and help us out soon? You got a month of combat and aria training, and your cover really does not need to stay up after this, Arthur is also turning on them. Teleport in and show us your singing voice, and bring that woman that flirts with you all the time with you, if you can.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70131 on: May 28, 2014, 05:16:51 pm »

<First off, yeah, I'm willing to bet a couple million dollars that we're going to win if I get halfway-decent odds. Second off, believe it or not, my cover's still holding, and given that I'm sparring with a paladin-in-training who is better with a sword than I am, this might not be the best time to blow it.>
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70132 on: May 28, 2014, 05:21:53 pm »

<We are in the middle of the final battle here Will, why would you still need your cover? In approximately 10 minutes, the mind-controling demon will be dead, and from what I gather, you don't seem to be doing any last-second secret infiltrating stuff that absolutely needs to be done. You are a bigger help here. Just excuse yourself to the toilette, teleport out of there and nobody will notice. By the time they notice what is going on, they will have bigger fish to fry.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70133 on: May 28, 2014, 05:33:42 pm »

<I need my cover because I am not as good with the sword as the swordswoman who is currently sparring against me with a sword. And what exactly do you intend for me to do?>
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70134 on: May 28, 2014, 05:36:36 pm »

<Go to the toilette and teleport away, and said swordswoman will not even know you are gone until it's too late. What we need from you is to put these arias you learned to good use, to help us out in the battle. You know, where we are risking our lives.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70135 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:33 pm »

<Let's just kill them and be done with it.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #70136 on: May 28, 2014, 06:47:31 pm »

<Can we make BArtimaeus stay in the castle next time we're on a mission where killing everyone isn't part of the plan?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70137 on: May 28, 2014, 06:50:30 pm »

<I meant the people that need to be killed. Like the girl.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70138 on: May 28, 2014, 09:21:45 pm »

<Go to the toilette and teleport away, and said swordswoman will not even know you are gone until it's too late. What we need from you is to put these arias you learned to good use, to help us out in the battle. You know, where we are risking our lives.>
<I'm not sure she's listening to me. I tried to ask her why we weren't going to battle like an hour ago, so I could slip away or something. She's still sparring.>

<Can we make BArtimaeus stay in the castle next time we're on a mission where killing everyone isn't part of the plan?>
<I'll help.>
Sig

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70139 on: May 28, 2014, 09:23:41 pm »

<I'll be wherever Alucard is. If I'm at the castle, he will be there too.>
Pages: 1 ... 4674 4675 [4676] 4677 4678 ... 4748