Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4582 4583 [4584] 4585 4586 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127323 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68745 on: May 13, 2014, 05:15:41 pm »

((Speaking of the bombers, how's that spooky doing Sanure? :P)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68746 on: May 13, 2014, 05:16:32 pm »

((at the rate turns are incoming, Spooky is doing nothing for the rest of the week :P))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68747 on: May 13, 2014, 05:17:28 pm »

<If I can actually analyze one of the jets in detail, then yes, I would pose quite a threat. One little circuit gets overloaded and boom, whole thing blows up.>

"I-I$aQ can st^1 fig#Qt..." HILDA slowly says, her voice jumbled and static-like.

<Alucard's down? Shit. Force them to teleport back to the castle via the bracelet if you can. I'll be doing some infiltration.>
Bartimaeus proceeds to shapeshift into a Vatican archive keeper and walks into the Vatican archives.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68748 on: May 13, 2014, 05:21:03 pm »

<Sorry Bartimaeus, can't do that. Anyway, don't get hurt. Depending on your ability to shapeshift, I will definetly need you for the second wave of the assault, provided the analysis proves it feasible. Winry, focus more on their power source. The jets and the bombers have different circuts, but their power source is very likely the same. If you can find a way to detonate them...>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #68749 on: May 13, 2014, 08:16:44 pm »

Kyle flies back towards the bomber lazily. When he gets there he lets his tentacles latch onto the front and begins flying in random directions to make it get fucked.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68750 on: May 13, 2014, 08:18:49 pm »

HILDA would probably then crash to the ground.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68751 on: May 13, 2014, 08:32:37 pm »

((Wait. Did anyone post a turn where they saved Sen, Alucard, and Hilda from crashing into the Ocean?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #68752 on: May 13, 2014, 08:35:33 pm »

((They really shouldn't be that soon. Also, Bombs are more important.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68753 on: May 13, 2014, 08:38:26 pm »

((Speaking of the bombers, how's that spooky doing Sanure? :P)

((3 more turns unless combat ends early))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68754 on: May 13, 2014, 08:41:56 pm »

Bartimaeus does indeed infiltrate the Vatican Archives. Granted there does not appear to be anyone there, so that may have helped.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68755 on: May 14, 2014, 01:08:47 am »

<I am going to try to obscure the battle around myself and take out one of these jets since i can't get through>
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68756 on: May 14, 2014, 04:21:29 am »

<Stella, Winry is about to take out one jet, I am finishing the other. Perhaps you can catch Sen, Alucard and HILDA? I need them ready soon for the second wave of the attack.>

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68757 on: May 14, 2014, 07:58:31 am »

((ok forget my last ooc thread post Stella now knows))

<On it>

Stella releases a blast of hot cinders to act as a smokescreen
Stella uses the bracelet to teleport to sen, catch her and take her to base (someone is still at base right?), before teleporting back to ICARUS
(Petty sure that means no offence action though)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:34:12 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68758 on: May 14, 2014, 08:27:00 am »

<Luna, Lizzy, how is the assault planning going?>
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:54:42 am by Akroma »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68759 on: May 14, 2014, 04:49:40 pm »

<Uh.. we haven't really started. But Bartimaeus just went staight into the Vatican archives.>

Bartimaeus proceeds to shapeshift into Paladin Luthar, perfectly remembering the cocky faggot and his voice. Shapeshifting into Arthur would be too risky. He then teleports out of sight and searches for what might be Mana Incarnate.
 "Pray tell, where might this thing be..." he says.

<I'm borrowing that faggot paladin Luthar's form for some time. Anyone know where the Order HQ is?>
Pages: 1 ... 4582 4583 [4584] 4585 4586 ... 4748