Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4534 4535 [4536] 4537 4538 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129557 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68025 on: May 04, 2014, 08:20:17 pm »

"You do realize that can't have creation in you when your a void entity. Unless you're a demon or Ashley of course. Sen is reading a book.
<Right. Because if it's possible for those it's impossible for anything else. Let me remind you that, despite being neither demonic nor Ashley, I have a bit of Void in me.>
<Said void is Nuriels body. So yes, Demonic. For super intuition- Oh, you can talk. How goes the mission?>
<And yet, I am not demonic. Which was my point. And if you honestly think that just because you've never seen anything but demons and Voidwalkers being part-Void and part-Creation, no other combinations are possible, you are either insane or using a very inclusive definition of "demon".>
<And of course I can talk. As to the mission...it's going slowly. I've learned quite a bit, but it's still surprisingly peaceful.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68026 on: May 04, 2014, 08:21:05 pm »

"I like meat. Lots of meat."

"Okay... How... does sushi sound to you? I've never had it before, but I want to try it."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #68027 on: May 04, 2014, 08:21:37 pm »

<You're forgetting that I don't know what half of these things you're mentioning are...>

Ashley just stares.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #68028 on: May 04, 2014, 08:23:57 pm »

<You're forgetting that I don't know what half of these things you're mentioning are...>
Marie just kinda throws the internet at Annabelle. :P

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68029 on: May 04, 2014, 08:25:37 pm »

"Sushi? Sure."

"You are Bartimaeus, two-horned entity of Lolgrammoth. You constantly fucking brag about each and every positive thing about yourself, only omitting the negative traits about yourself. Humans are stronger than you, Bartimaeus. Understanding the strong is the first step to victory."
And then Alucard disappeared in a swirl of purple energy.

Bartimaeus simply sits there, seeming as if he got the shit scared out of him.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68030 on: May 04, 2014, 08:28:22 pm »

"Sushi? Sure."

"Okay. There's a p-place with an all you can eat deal, so I t-think we should go there. That way we should have money left over..."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68031 on: May 04, 2014, 08:29:04 pm »

<You've been here how long and no one's even tried to explain the Internet to you?>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68032 on: May 04, 2014, 08:29:26 pm »

"All you can eat? Perfectly fine to me~," she says with a mischievous grin.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68033 on: May 04, 2014, 08:30:30 pm »

"All you can eat? Perfectly fine to me~," she says with a mischievous grin.

Rose smiles back, "I thought of you when I saw it."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68034 on: May 04, 2014, 08:33:18 pm »

<You realize I can undo the seal on your shoulder from here right? Anyways, Anything to report?>

Will would have learned:
1. The Order's goal appears to be the Separation of Earth From Hell.
2. Will knows how the order's Arias work now and could probably devise some way of counteracting them.
3. The order already have all of the key items to their plan and that they will be enacting the plan soon.
4. The bomb called Seraphim is being air dropped onto the tallest flat point on the Vatican, which has a large portal frame built ontop of it, which is being powered by Mana Incarnate.
5. Will has no clue as to what they meant by Mana Incarnate.
6. A Japanese woman has been attempting to flirt with Will the entire time, though will was probably turning her down. ((:P totally plot relevant))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68035 on: May 04, 2014, 08:50:49 pm »

<You realize I can undo the seal on your shoulder from here right? Anyways, Anything to report?>

Will would have learned:
1. The Order's goal appears to be the Separation of Earth From Hell.
2. Will knows how the order's Arias work now and could probably devise some way of counteracting them.
3. The order already have all of the key items to their plan and that they will be enacting the plan soon.
4. The bomb called Seraphim is being air dropped onto the tallest flat point on the Vatican, which has a large portal frame built ontop of it, which is being powered by Mana Incarnate.
5. Will has no clue as to what they meant by Mana Incarnate.
6. A Japanese woman has been attempting to flirt with Will the entire time, though will was probably turning her down. ((:P totally plot relevant))
((Shoulder?))
1. Well duh.
2. He'd probably be considering it. Not exactly tough with his intuition. (Also, how do they work?)
3. Well, he's letting the group know all the details.
4. ...Why are they airdropping it?
5. Aw.
6. Of course he was. He's not the type to go on random flirtations. Sure, he's polite, if she keeps bugging him maybe they go out for dinner, but if she tries to go further he plays the religious-fanatic card by stating that he's waiting for marriage and subtly implying that she's a slut. (He'd drop the subtlety if he wasn't so polite to people he doesn't know well.)
Sig

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #68036 on: May 04, 2014, 08:54:42 pm »

<You've been here how long and no one's even tried to explain the Internet to you?>
<Nobody has, no.>
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68037 on: May 04, 2014, 08:59:20 pm »

((Shoulder?))
2. (Also, how do they work?)
6. Of course he was. He's not the type to go on random flirtations. Sure, he's polite, if she keeps bugging him maybe they go out for dinner, but if she tries to go further he plays the religious-fanatic card by stating that he's waiting for marriage and subtly implying that she's a slut. (He'd drop the subtlety if he wasn't so polite to people he doesn't know well.)

((Shoulder. Because that's where his fire seal is.))
2. Say Words, get power.
4. Bomb. Better explosion. easier than pushing it into the portal. Because Plot.
6. Said woman also happens to not care for religion. Also has her own set goals.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 09:01:39 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68038 on: May 04, 2014, 09:04:13 pm »

<Nobody has, no.>
<...Damn it, guys, do I have to do everything around here?>

((Shoulder?))
2. (Also, how do they work?)
((Shoulder. Because that's where his fire seal is.))
2. Say Words, get power.
4. Bomb. Better explosion. easier than pushing it into the portal. Because Plot.
6. Said woman also happens to not care for religion. Also has her own set goals.
((Which seal are we talking about?))
2. ...From where?
4. It's easier to put it into an airplane, fly it over the point, drop it accurately so its horizontal velocity and vertical acceleration bring it to exactly the right, point, and let it go than to just get a truck/elevator to drive it up? (Can't argue with "plot".)
6. Doesn't matter if she is, if she tries to sleep with Will after he says he doesn't want to--regardless of reasoning--that's rape. (And care to dish more details that Will's intuition would figure out? Maybe RP something relevant?)
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68039 on: May 04, 2014, 09:24:36 pm »

((The one from when he gained a demonic arm from Nuriel, which was sealed by Sen so Will could be 'normal' and not half demon.))
2. Basically Aria's act like true names. Say the words of power, get effect. To an Aria user, All Scripture are sacred words of power. It's odd to explain.
4. Yes.
6. Meh.
((As for more info, Needs to wait until after group begins to attempt to enter into the Vatican. Otherwise, plot would become....messy.
Pages: 1 ... 4534 4535 [4536] 4537 4538 ... 4748