Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4253 4254 [4255] 4256 4257 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116798 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63810 on: April 18, 2014, 05:52:24 am »

((I'll say it takes 75 mp per turn to overcharge the shield ))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:54:06 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63811 on: April 18, 2014, 05:57:34 am »

"This world is changing. Conflicts tears its former order asunder. It is an opportunity for me to train."
It focuses its field into a narrow beam and sweeps it across the castle, stopping as soon as it receives feedback from interacting with someone's mind. As a side effect however, whoever it detects hears the following, screeched into their skull.
Fleshpuppet, heed my word: you are little more than a mass of self-sustaining chemical reactions, more driven by hormones than what pathetic delusion of rationalism you cling to. What you call your soul is little more than a cocktail of drugs. So why not become more? Seek apotheosis from your current state through the acquisition of false souls. If the decrepit little nugget of your being is little more than narcotic, then surely, it will grow if you take more... Crack cocaine, heroine, LSD, take them. Add more energy to the tempest of your soul and you shall transcend! The key lies in meth!
...yes. Death by jellybeans. It'll be hilarious.
Quote from: Rozy~♥
BLOODLOSS IS THE BEST ROMANTIC AID
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63812 on: April 18, 2014, 06:13:44 am »

((75? damn, Lunette definetly needs a backup then to take over, as she can only hold the shield up for 6 turns. Then again..6 turns is a long time..))

((also Elf I mean the extra batteries I have. How long does it take to plug them in and be ready for more action?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #63813 on: April 18, 2014, 06:16:13 am »

((One turn.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63814 on: April 18, 2014, 06:31:01 am »

((So does the beam sweep actually detect/annoy anyone?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63815 on: April 18, 2014, 06:31:17 am »

To everyone: <We will need someone who is good with Mana to assist Lunette. Better to find someone *now* than mid-battle. Any volunteers?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63816 on: April 18, 2014, 06:36:20 am »

Alucard and Bartimaeus will be ready to fight once PN comes back.
HILDA would probably help Lunette.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63817 on: April 18, 2014, 06:37:31 am »

<Good, Hilda will backup Lunette. Is there anyone who is not ready?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63818 on: April 18, 2014, 06:40:58 am »

Alucard would likely fight by Samson.
 <You ready, Limiter?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63819 on: April 18, 2014, 07:40:05 am »

((since it will take a while anyway for everyone to input their orders, lets begin.))

<Anima, Hiyoma. Do it.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63820 on: April 18, 2014, 07:46:48 am »

Samson gives a gruff to Alucard. Ofcourse they would be fighting beside each other. They have best synergy.

Hyoma gives a understood and begins his incantation. As soon as Zhengara is summoned, he should be trapped inside of this room.

Samson stands next to alucard and readies his pistols. Samson takes his Devil Pistols Stance (Allows him to parry an attack on him and makes him auto shoot the attacker. Can only be done 5 times, at which point Samson exits the stance.)

Ktakubo stealthly sneaks into the Castle. Infilitration is one of her forte's after all.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63821 on: April 18, 2014, 07:53:56 am »

Cialo continues the beam sweep. @Xantalos can choose who gets pestered when he's online.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #63822 on: April 18, 2014, 07:55:56 am »

Anima begins hers.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63823 on: April 18, 2014, 07:58:56 am »

"There should be a wound on his right sight where I struck him, right where the liver is. Since I struck with Orichalcum, it will not have healed yet. Aim for that spot."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63824 on: April 18, 2014, 08:03:42 am »

With a moment of hesitation Alice pulled herself out of the dream, the voices returned almost immediately. She moaned and quickly shut off her bracelet, after around a minute of the whispering she was back to curling up in a ball.

As Anima finished her incantation there was a shining light and then a god appeared in the room, it would not look like the one that ICARUS was expecting though. Instead of the beautiful young man, it was Alice. The copy stood more confident than Alice had ever stood and as she smiled it revealed a row of razor sharp teeth. Her eyes were different as well, now the cold sapphire of Zhengara's. She showed no sign of fear and those eyes shone with the confidence of one who knew they could never die. The wound that ICARUS had given Zhengara was still there though, it had begun to close but still it leaked blood.
"So this is it" The stutter was non existent, their voice calm
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 08:05:14 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 4253 4254 [4255] 4256 4257 ... 4748