Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4108 4109 [4110] 4111 4112 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119354 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61635 on: April 12, 2014, 04:00:43 am »

Even in..this kind of situation, idleness doesn't suit ICARUS, so she eventually comes out of her room and turns the bracelet back on. Afterall, she has an appointment with the german researchers, once @Kansa gets online
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61636 on: April 12, 2014, 04:16:02 am »

Samson walks by, "Up for some sparring ICARUS?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61637 on: April 12, 2014, 04:19:46 am »

"Perhaps another time. I need to identify, find, bargain with and possibly kill a god."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61638 on: April 12, 2014, 04:20:36 am »

"Sounds fun. Shall I lend you one of my pistols?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61639 on: April 12, 2014, 04:27:58 am »

"When it comes to last resorts, I know where I could borrow some knives that I heared can do the job. I'll need assistance though."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61640 on: April 12, 2014, 04:29:30 am »

"I'm game. If I get paid." Samson always has money on his mind. He blows through a lot due to various 'accidents' and property damaged.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61641 on: April 12, 2014, 05:05:24 am »

((I'm online, should be able to do the meeting with Aequitas when you are ready))
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:26:35 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61642 on: April 12, 2014, 05:28:35 am »

ICARUS heads to germany then

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61643 on: April 12, 2014, 05:33:37 am »

The building where Aequitas was located looked no different from any other, simply another tower of office blocks. Nothing inside seemed odd either, a receptionist sat lazily behind a desk. She raised her eyebrow slightly as she saw ICARUS enter and beckoned the robot over.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61644 on: April 12, 2014, 05:34:57 am »

"ICARUS-05, representative of IRIS. I had an appoinment with your supernatural research department today."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61645 on: April 12, 2014, 05:38:05 am »

"ICARUS-05, representative of IRIS. I had an appoinment with your supernatural research department today."

The receptionist frowned slightly
"Not so loud, not everyone knows everything we do here." she let out a small sigh "Take the elevator and head up to the top floor, the office you are looking for should be the second on the left"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61646 on: April 12, 2014, 05:38:47 am »

ICARUS heads there

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61647 on: April 12, 2014, 05:45:22 am »

ICARUS heads there

The room was mostly devoid of any decoration, the left side of the office was dominated by a giant window that looked out over most of the city. A desk sat at the centre back of the room and at it sat a man, his black hair was cut short and his eyes were a dull green. A long scar passed across his face and a smile was on his lips as he saw ICARUS.

"Ah you must be ICARUS he motioned to a chair that sat in front of the desk "Please have a seat"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61648 on: April 12, 2014, 06:03:40 am »

ICARUS has a seat.

"Thank you. I believe I mentioned on the phone what this is about? Ada, the woman nwith the curse of fire?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61649 on: April 12, 2014, 06:09:06 am »

ICARUS has a seat.

"Thank you. I believe I mentioned on the phone what this is about? Ada, the woman nwith the curse of fire?"

The man nodded
"Yes you did, what exactly would you like to know about her?"
Pages: 1 ... 4108 4109 [4110] 4111 4112 ... 4748