Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4061 4062 [4063] 4064 4065 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121964 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #60930 on: April 08, 2014, 09:48:46 pm »

<That's completely different! Demons are Creation and Void energies interacting with each other. You're talking about about Creation and Void magics overlapping completely, which annihilates both of them! They're opposites, what else would happen!>
<Ever hear of the Double-Slit Experiment? It's like that. Each item generates a signature, which cancel each other out--but if you block one slit, the other beams through uninterrupted.>

Wills search finally brings up a result. Kel Luthar appears to be in Singapore currently leading the Knights currently slaughtering the magic users.
...Just to point out, he was looking for Arthur.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60931 on: April 08, 2014, 09:50:09 pm »

"Shes terrified of me, why would I go in there?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #60932 on: April 08, 2014, 09:50:24 pm »

Not all research goes right. besides Will can continue looking :P
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60933 on: April 08, 2014, 09:51:18 pm »

Not all research goes right. besides Will can continue looking :P
He rolled--fine.
He continues searching.
[23+40]
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #60934 on: April 08, 2014, 09:53:28 pm »

"I wasn't planning on doing that now... but there are plenty of rooms open for us two at the moment..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60935 on: April 08, 2014, 09:54:08 pm »

Oh, an old newspaper article on Arthur. Seems he was last seen in Germany in a recently razed hamlet. The date on the article appears to be last year around winter. December it seems. Though it's not much, it's at least a starting point.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #60936 on: April 08, 2014, 09:54:13 pm »

360 HP, not 306.

Refer to what I said earlier. Assuming no response, Marie summons five of Mami's trademark rifles out of her...skirt? and proceeds to fire at targets of opportunity (MND aim, MAG damage).  Assuming a response, conversation is a free action, THEN attack. Or maybe do both at once. Who knows.

Marie appears in the battle. She will probably be around next turn, especially since she's busy ranting.

Also, she's Mami!Marie, and she gets stats I wrote up in the last three minutes. (Also, btw, I have decided that to revive, Marie has to 'heal' twice? her health as if she put all the stat points of that form into END. whatever that means.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Despite being half-dead of this, she still gets Credens Justitiam as music, so I sense she's doing alright at this whole being-an-anime-character dealio.

"Sentencing innocents to death for the crime of existence? How... weak. You know nothing, not even your own truth, and yet presume to judge others because they don't use the magic that came from your creator. The magic you're using in ways she would never approve of. Typical of mortal foolishness. Oh, well. Salve~"

((Fun Fact: Mami's canon abilities appear to mostly consist of A: summoning MASSIVE numbers of magical flintlocks and B: binding stuff with... something clothlike. I forget what those are, or if they ever say. :v))
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:57:18 pm by Twi »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60937 on: April 08, 2014, 09:54:45 pm »

"Well then, I guess I'll go against my usual nature.~" Luna goes off with Kyle.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60938 on: April 08, 2014, 09:56:25 pm »

Oh, an old newspaper article on Arthur. Seems he was last seen in Germany in a recently razed hamlet. The date on the article appears to be last year around winter. December it seems. Though it's not much, it's at least a starting point.
Will uses this article to determine as much as he can about Arthur, then spreads out his search to locate other people who match such information who could be Arthur.
[54+40]
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #60939 on: April 08, 2014, 09:57:31 pm »

Indeed.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60940 on: April 08, 2014, 09:58:57 pm »

"...I still prefer my way, but this kind of pain was great!" Luna grins at Kyle.
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60941 on: April 08, 2014, 09:59:59 pm »

((@Twi. Shall happen When the next turn comes up. The templar responding shall be the first thing that happens. Gotta make sure I do this right after all :P))

Will learns that Arthur carried what appeared to be a large claymore with carved snakes covering it's blade. He is wanted for mass murder and property damage. Unfortunatly, it seems none of the law enforcers were able to get near him and most were cut down. Will would correctly guess that Arthur was able to move at higher speeds than most, probably due to intense training.

will learns since the attack on the hamlet, there have been over 30 sightings of Arthur in several different countries.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #60942 on: April 08, 2014, 10:01:51 pm »

-snip-
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #60943 on: April 08, 2014, 10:02:54 pm »

((But...talking is a free action D:))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60944 on: April 08, 2014, 10:04:55 pm »

((which is why it shall happen first Then attack. Also :P ))

This fits the path to follow better. Plus, more chance for shenanigans.
Spoiler: Turn order (click to show/hide)

9 turns until reinforcements
Pages: 1 ... 4061 4062 [4063] 4064 4065 ... 4748