Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3913 3914 [3915] 3916 3917 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115146 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #58710 on: April 01, 2014, 09:26:34 am »

(118) He lifts her with ease before setting her down.
"Now change forms please."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58711 on: April 01, 2014, 09:37:14 am »

"...fine."

"Ah. W-what are you doing here?"

"No know, dey just be." Mimi is smiling happily as she gives a few small hugs.

"We have existed since this world began, long before you giants."

"R-really? T-that's amazing..."
The fingerling nods and goes about their day.

Mimi chats idly with some fingerlings.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58712 on: April 01, 2014, 09:57:17 am »

Marie flips open her facemask somehow, revealing a hideous six-eyed gelationous face.
After Marie's organic half is done roaring, the voice synthesizer comes back. Also, Keith is there.
Also, she does stuff. Being a tentacle-armed robot with lightweight armor and some anti-gravity capabilities, Marie easily ((? I'm not sure how/if to roll for this, so either everyone dodges everything or we work something out roleplay wise :P )) flips and rolls her way off to the side, firing her laser palms at HILDA's hairdrills as she gets clear.

((Dammit litteral Nightmare from Metroid >///<))

Yomiko is also chatting with random fingerlings.

Sen is in no mood for racing so she just sticks with Icarus making sure they both arrive at the same time.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #58713 on: April 01, 2014, 10:19:09 am »

Spoiler: Am I cute uguu? (click to show/hide)

<So Kyle, why are you here? You coming back?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58714 on: April 01, 2014, 10:34:39 am »

"Or make a deal with a Wallstreet entity."
Aedan is near Will.
"...Huh?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58715 on: April 01, 2014, 10:38:36 am »

<I'm making sure Nuriel is okay. And no, I do not see my self coming back in the future, near or otherwise.>

"Wallstreet contracts. Like a better version of demonic contracts."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58716 on: April 01, 2014, 10:40:13 am »

<Why not? We miss you.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58717 on: April 01, 2014, 10:41:31 am »

"Wallstreet contracts. Like a better version of demonic contracts."
"I know what they are, idiot. I just don't know what you're suggesting them for."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58718 on: April 01, 2014, 10:47:36 am »

"Helping Bartimeas. If her got a contract that means he doesn't got to hell when Alucard dies..."

<I find that hard to believe coming from the person that made me want to leave in the first place.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58719 on: April 01, 2014, 10:49:34 am »

<You leaving was your decision, and not the reaction I was hoping for.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58720 on: April 01, 2014, 10:50:41 am »

<Why not? We miss you.>

<I miss you too...> Lunette suddenly adds.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58721 on: April 01, 2014, 10:57:12 am »

<Then tell me, what reaction do you expect when you yell at a person for getting sad and tired and then going into their room to sulk?>
Kyle sighs.
<I'll think about it.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58722 on: April 01, 2014, 10:58:35 am »

<Then tell me, what reaction do you expect when you yell at a person for getting sad and tired and then going into their room to sulk?>
Kyle sighs.
<I'll think about it.>

<Okay...>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58723 on: April 01, 2014, 11:09:12 am »

<I'd like that person to realize that what you are going through is nothing compared to what Ashley is going through. When one of your friends is in danger, you need to clench your teeth and not give up until the very end. It was already painful to learn that you don't really care about me, but how you dealt with Ashley being in trouble had me shocked. I thought that should I ever be in danger, I could at least rely on my father to help me. But it appears you will likely just abandon such an effort the first moment it seems like that might be difficult. You might not realise how important this is to Lunette and Me, but (at least in this world) you are all the parents we have. And just because we had a little arguement, you moved to a different continent. Have you ever considered how this might make us feel? Or are you really so absorbed in your self-hate that you think just because we argued does not mean you mean a lot to me. So if you care for your daughters at all, you should try and become someone they can rely on and look up to - instead of running away from them. Please. It would mean a lot to me.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58724 on: April 01, 2014, 11:11:48 am »

<...Okay, what did I miss?>
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3913 3914 [3915] 3916 3917 ... 4748