Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3856 3857 [3858] 3859 3860 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118731 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57855 on: March 29, 2014, 05:44:37 pm »

Suddenly, the answer behind the skull's words hit Bartimaeus's mind like a hammer.

Sell yourself.

Bartimaeus stared blankly at the wall in deep thought as he even pondered such a thing. He peered a glance at Alucard through the corner of his eyes as Alucard sat down, watching HILDA play. He blinked at the wall.

"Bartimaeus?" Alucard said, looking over to Bartimaeus who remained silent.
 "Bartimaeus." he repeated.
 "BARTIMAEUS!" Alucard bellowed out, causing Bartimaeus to jump and jerk his head towards Alucard.

"W-What!?" he stammered, looking at Alucard's pale yellow lenses with uneasy eyes.
 "HILDA asked you if you wanted to play." Alucard answered. Bartimaeus looked down at HILDA whom was looking up at him eagerly, a spare controller laying beside her. Bartimaeus remained silent and simply grabbed the controller, beginning to play.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57856 on: March 29, 2014, 05:47:01 pm »

((and because I did get the opportunity to improve on Samson's backstory:))

Sen teleports back into the castle [25+83], probabably into the games room, "Thirty six thousand seven hundred forty nine copies of the Order of the True Cross' Guide to the True Demon's Name destroyed and dealt with and this is the last copy left to destroy," Sen says as she holds a white book with a red holy cross adorning the cover in her hand as she walks back to her room.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57857 on: March 29, 2014, 05:47:53 pm »

Tobias yawns.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57858 on: March 29, 2014, 05:48:36 pm »

Tobias yawns.

Ester giggles and gives him a kiss, "Tired, huh?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57859 on: March 29, 2014, 05:50:26 pm »

Tobias kisses back.
"Eh, only slightly."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #57860 on: March 29, 2014, 05:51:25 pm »

"Don't scream at him like this. The soul you two share belongs to him just as much as it belongs to you, making him able to make the important decision on wether or not to play your game."

((and this is why you don't just summon the uncreated "for science" and then allow them to speak freely. 90% of all books with instructions on summoning start with a long warning over the first 3rd of the book for this reason.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57861 on: March 29, 2014, 05:52:26 pm »

Tobias kisses back.
"Eh, only slightly."

"That's okay. I should probably think about heading back home anyways. Not that I'm saying goodbye or anything," She smiles and hug him tighter, "I missed this..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57862 on: March 29, 2014, 05:55:31 pm »

The talking skull was ignored for a few minutes until HILDA paused the game and looked at it with azure eyes.

"Is that skull talking?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57863 on: March 29, 2014, 05:58:39 pm »

"Another one of these impure mutations. The influnece of creation is terrible. It's a shame Bartimaeus can not summon the courage to be his own master. Then again, him as anything other than a servant? I am not buying it."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57864 on: March 29, 2014, 06:01:05 pm »

"Impure mutation? What are you talking about, magic talking skull?"

"George, if you need to say something, just say it. Just keep in mind that you're not getting released early."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57865 on: March 29, 2014, 06:03:37 pm »

"This is not how it works, mortal. The binding can not be renegotiated. You know so little about summoning, I feel like I've been summong by a monkey."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57866 on: March 29, 2014, 06:04:22 pm »

Sen walks back into the games room while reading the book she was supposed to destroy, "Wow they really do have a lot of the demons' true names in this," Sen looks at the talking skull, "Oh, a magically enchanted talking human skull using the soul of a void being as the catalyst. Interesting." Sen stares at the skull impatiently.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57867 on: March 29, 2014, 06:08:02 pm »

The skull turns towards Sen. This is the first time it has moved. A white light is glowing from his eyes.

"Ah yes....the book of names. The sheer irony of this moment makes me almost burst. Mortal, I thank you for summoning me."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57868 on: March 29, 2014, 06:09:57 pm »

"What are you planning on doing, exactly?"

HILDA aims an arm cannon at the skull.
 "I don't like this thing."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57869 on: March 29, 2014, 06:10:59 pm »

((whom is Alucard asking?))

"You don't have the guts to destroy me."
Pages: 1 ... 3856 3857 [3858] 3859 3860 ... 4748