Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3844 3845 [3846] 3847 3848 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119437 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57675 on: March 29, 2014, 12:37:39 am »

Mallory blushes and looks away, "I-I... If it doesn't make you uncomfortable. I mean, I'm just sorta curious and uh, they looked sorta cool..."

Rose blushes a bit in response, "It's fine if you're curious. You do seem pretty... cool." She thinks for a moment, and the pulls up her shirt slightly to expose her stomach and the symbols on it.

First time I did this. It's strange.

"If you want to we can talk normally." Flip to next page.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57676 on: March 29, 2014, 12:39:46 am »

Nah. This is fun. Do you want to read a story? I have an interesting one.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57677 on: March 29, 2014, 12:40:56 am »

Nah. This is fun. Do you want to read a story? I have an interesting one.

"Sure." Next page.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57678 on: March 29, 2014, 12:41:50 am »

Long ago, in King Solomon's time I believe, I was summoned to raid an enemy camp. I was partnered with a void entity from the Other Place known as 'Queezle'. She was like me, an entity of essence, and could shapeshift. We grew our relationship, killing the enemy in utter glee together. I was happy with her, happier than I had ever been before. You know what I was experiencing? I was experiencing love. Strange for an eldritch entity from the void to love someone, especially from the domain of Lolgrammoth--the very domain notorious for tearing families and loved ones apart. I could tell she felt the same.
   It was a year after we first met, and we were on our way to an enemy encampment. We we nt by the usual plan--I attack head on while she silently infiltrated them. She was good at that. Suddenly, a strong aura pounded my eyes from afar in the camp. It was a marid, and a powerful one. In case you don't know, marids are one of the most powerful beings you can find in the Other Place. The marid raged around the encampment, making short work of Jerusalem's best warriors. I felt a sudden pit in my heart, as if something was jerked away from my very essence. I flew through the air in search of Queezle, only to find her essence puddled on the ground. I flew down to her in horror, the marid threw a strong attack on her beforehand and she was weakened. The puddle vibrated and said to me; '...I love you.' she said, the words I have been hoping for my entire life, but in different circumstances. I only watched her very being fade away as I scooped her liquid essence in my hands. That was the first and only time I had ever cried.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57679 on: March 29, 2014, 12:46:13 am »

"Wow, you weren't kidding." Mallory scooches a bit closer to look, "Do they like, hurt or anything?" He tilted his head to the side trying to see if he could make any sense of the symbols.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57680 on: March 29, 2014, 01:01:40 am »

Tobias winks.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #57681 on: March 29, 2014, 04:28:12 am »

Twi wakes up early.

Marie is still chilling, and possibly making more sketches of Rose's runes.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #57682 on: March 29, 2014, 06:32:32 am »

Lucifer is getting impatient, traces the teleport Seham did and teleports wherever that leads
Into the basement.

Another surge of magic comes from the basement, about where Seham is. Congratulations, by loafing around and expecting the cornered demon not to try anything, you've given him time to complete his ritual.

"Oh gosh darnit Seham, why can't you just, one time, be cool? I was just going to talk to you, and there you go making everything only worse. Why can't you just sit down for 5 minutes and listen to what I have to say? Seriously, this kinda bullshit is why your domain is declining."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57683 on: March 29, 2014, 07:09:52 am »

"Alright Alice, have you been able to think of something that feels you hopeful and confident?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57684 on: March 29, 2014, 07:18:39 am »

"Alright Alice, have you been able to think of something that feels you hopeful and confident?"

Alice nodded

"Yes... Yes I have"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57685 on: March 29, 2014, 07:19:45 am »

"Tell me about it."

ICARUS scans Alices vitals as she talks

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57686 on: March 29, 2014, 07:27:18 am »

"Tell me about it."

ICARUS scans Alices vitals as she talks

Alice smiled
"It's... It's thinking about this... this place in general, being here and... and doing these experiments makes... makes me hopeful"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57687 on: March 29, 2014, 07:32:17 am »

Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a small roach and follows ICARUS and Alice, keeping to the upper corner of the walls as they walk. Of course, ICARUS could probably detect him, but he doesn't care.

Alucard is asleep on the living room sofa.

HILDA is walking around with different clothes on; she has a pale purple silky stole wrapped gently around her neck and tied. She is wearing a blue-purple blouse which doesn't go far down below her waist, as she is so tall. She is wearing a small pair of dark leather boots. She goes to find ICARUS and Alice.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57688 on: March 29, 2014, 07:37:16 am »

"Good, this will work. Lets go outside and continue with the apples, once you have fully focused on that emotion."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57689 on: March 29, 2014, 07:46:32 am »

"Good, this will work. Lets go outside and continue with the apples, once you have fully focused on that emotion."

Alice nodded and continued to think, doing her best to isolate that emotion alone. After a while she nodded again still smiling.

"Ok lets... lets go" She then headed outside to the place where they had practised earlier.
Pages: 1 ... 3844 3845 [3846] 3847 3848 ... 4748