Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3757 3758 [3759] 3760 3761 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122781 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #56370 on: March 25, 2014, 09:39:34 am »

<Hey Lunette. It seems Will was taken away forcefully. Would you have some time and trace a teleportation for me?>

<Probably. Where are you?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56371 on: March 25, 2014, 09:41:16 am »

"...?" Mimi looks confused.

Rose takes off her glove and shows Mimi the markings on her hand, "I have a curse. Lunette tried to cure it, but something went wrong and apparently I died. But I came back, somehow. I'm not entirely sure what happened, actually."
Mimi looks a bit confused still, but then pats the hand gently and smiles.

"Yous awive, dat good nows."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #56372 on: March 25, 2014, 09:42:17 am »

<Forest outside the castle. It appears Will was probably struck unconscious by one or several attackers, dragged off, his bracelet removed, and then teleported away from where I am standing right now. We should see about it to install safety switches on the bracelet. Like, having to enter a code when taking them off, else they will trigger an alarm, so everyone can immediatly distinguish between a bracelet being taken off for privacy or forcefully.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56373 on: March 25, 2014, 09:51:11 am »

Mimi looks a bit confused still, but then pats the hand gently and smiles.

"Yous awive, dat good nows."

Rose smiles and says nervously, "Yes, I suppose so."

<Forest outside the castle. It appears Will was probably struck unconscious by one or several attackers, dragged off, his bracelet removed, and then teleported away from where I am standing right now. We should see about it to install safety switches on the bracelet. Like, having to enter a code when taking them off, else they will trigger an alarm, so everyone can immediatly distinguish between a bracelet being taken off for privacy or forcefully.>

<That would be a good idea, > Lunette says as she teleports over to ICARUS.

[MAG: 82 + 40] Lunette waves her wand around and tries to detect the remains of the teleportation spell that was used on Will and his attackers.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56374 on: March 25, 2014, 09:56:27 am »

Mimi smiles, then remembers her mommy telling her about making people happy with gifts! She pulls out some candy and gives it to Rose with a hopeful look on her face.
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56375 on: March 25, 2014, 09:58:13 am »

Mimi smiles, then remembers her mommy telling her about making people happy with gifts! She pulls out some candy and gives it to Rose with a hopeful look on her face.

Rose graciously accepts the candy, "Ah... Thank you."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56376 on: March 25, 2014, 09:59:44 am »

"See yous." Mimi hugs Rose again, looking very happy, before walking off to go tell her mommy how it had worked and she was understanding people!
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56377 on: March 25, 2014, 10:00:45 am »

"See yous." Mimi hugs Rose again, looking very happy, before walking off to go tell her mommy how it had worked and she was understanding people!

Rose hugs Mimi back and waves goodbye as she leaves. Afterwards Rose just flops back down.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56378 on: March 25, 2014, 10:02:04 am »

((Okay, I have a little time before class.))

ICARUS checks the visual feed recordings of Wills bracelet, perhaps he got a look at whomever dragged him off.
Checking her offline memory banks, she locates a number of images related to Will's bracelet's visual feed. Isolating them and arranging them sequentially, she gets a bit of information on what happened. Some kind of large winged humanoid appears to have attacked Will before dragging him outside. Sadly, the low quality and frequency of out-of-focus bracelet visual feeds means that not much detail can be discerned.

[MAG: 82 + 40] Lunette waves her wand around and tries to detect the remains of the teleportation spell that was used on Will and his attackers.
Indeed, she can find them. She gets a foreboding feeling about it, though...it's an unusual kind of teleportation, and certainly not going anywhere on Earth, but that's not enough to explain it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56379 on: March 25, 2014, 10:03:06 am »

Lunette tries to determine where they went.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #56380 on: March 25, 2014, 10:03:44 am »

"So, where are they Lunette?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56381 on: March 25, 2014, 10:04:09 am »

Lunette tries to determine where they went.
That was a good roll, so...

Some other plane of existence. How much does Lunette know about this set of universes?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56382 on: March 25, 2014, 10:06:11 am »

That was a good roll, so...

Some other plane of existence. How much does Lunette know about this set of universes?

I'm going to say that she knows a good deal about this set of universes. And if she doesn't she'll always look it up in the castle library.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56383 on: March 25, 2014, 10:51:43 am »

It seems to lead to Hell.
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56384 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:26 am »

"So, where are they Lunette?"

"Hell," Lunette says, completely unconcerned.
Pages: 1 ... 3757 3758 [3759] 3760 3761 ... 4748