Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3397 3398 [3399] 3400 3401 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122081 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Alucard, why have you joined IRIS?"

<And where did that happen?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

<I don't know, it's fuzzy.>

Bartimaes shapeshifts into a neutered cat.

"Because I specialize in a section of void magic which is unknown, and I seek to research it and find it's applications."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And why is that?"

<Whomever programmed you sure is not thinking very practical. Memory loss functions are really unnessecary.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<I don't know, it's fuzzy.>

<Okay. I'm sure you'll remember it eventually.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Sorry.>

"For science of course. And to find out about my own magic. I also work as an IRIS agent when I'm not researching as well."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

HK-47 goes back to cleaning things.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"8-7 years ago you opened a portal to the void, and when HILDA discovered you, threathened her. Why?"

<Don't worry HILDA. I won't let him harm you.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard shows no reaction to this statement, only curtly speaking.
 "It is none of your concern."
Bartimaeus gazes at ICARUS with his feline eyes.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Void magic is very dangerous. Any experiments on it before joining IRIS were likely illegal. I merely wish to know wether or not I should request an official investigation. Who knows what kinda horrors you summoned and are now hiding in your basement. Or worse, what kinda horrors came through unasked and unnoticed."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And precisely where is your solid evidence that I have conducted an unauthorized experiment with it in the past?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And precisely where is your solid evidence that I have conducted an unauthorized experiment with it in the past?"

"Bartimaeus?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Witness reports. An official investigation will bring forth more details. You can chose to explain what happened then and why HILDA was assaulted to us, now, or the the IRIS investigative team later. Your choice."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not really. ...This is what friends are supposed to do correct? Try and help people with their issues?" Luna is starting to struggle a bit with keeping a caring and comforting face.
"I suppose so, but I'm simply using the term for my own amusement, saying human so often gets boring~"
"Well then, your my best little zombie friend who I think would be great in bed.~" Luna winks at her before laughing a bit.

Meme falls asleep somewhere in the castle, mentally exhausted.

Selina is still stuck in the shower with Maria.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Samson texts Kyle again asking if he has any work for him.

Sen walks into the room with the group eating a cupcake. She just stares with a raised eyebrow.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sen walks into the room with the group eating a cupcake. She just stares with a raised eyebrow.

Lunette waves to Sen, "Hello."
Pages: 1 ... 3397 3398 [3399] 3400 3401 ... 4748