Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3394 3395 [3396] 3397 3398 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122069 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Analysis. Stop being a wimp Icarus."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT, ICARUS! UNKNOWN ENTITY, REVEAL YOURSELF." HILDA demands. Her arm cannon begins to charge. She seems to pay no attention to Lunette, only her azure eyes are fixed upon Alucard.

"I'm just an ordinary human being." Alucard says.
 "Put that cannon down, girl." Bartimaeus says as he shapeshifts into a bear. He brushes past HK-47, now standing between Alucard and HILDA.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT, ICARUS! UNKNOWN ENTITY, REVEAL YOURSELF." HILDA demands. Her arm cannon begins to charge. She seems to pay no attention to Lunette, only her azure eyes are fixed upon Alucard.

"I'm just an ordinary human being." Alucard says.
 "Put that cannon down, girl." Bartimaeus says as he shapeshifts into a bear. He brushes past HK-47, now standing between Alucard and HILDA.

Lunette thinks for a moment, and then pulls her want out and waves it around Bartimaeus. "Can we please not fight? Or at least not fight in the castle?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

HK-47 begins polishing Bartimaeus.
"Analysis. They are racist."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus's fur becomes shiny.

"We're not the one advocating this fight."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Suddenly, Lucy.
"My, why is it that the robot girls tend to be the most hostile around here?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"If you are an ordinary human being, why do you need a gasmask? Chemical analysis of the surrounding air suggests there is no problem. Also be silent, you toaster. Likewise be silent, HILDA. I have no need to fight another IRIS employee. Yet."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If I had to guess, he had some sort of....accident that made him unable to."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus's fur becomes shiny.

"We're not the one advocating this fight."

"I was talking to HILDA," Lunette says, still running her wand around Bartimaeus. "Though you aren't helping to calm her down either. Turning into a bear is interesting but aggressive."

Suddenly, Lucy.
"My, why is it that the robot girls tend to be the most hostile around here?"

"Huh? Oh, hello Lucy. I don't know."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HILDA hesitantly dismisses her arm cannon. Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a raven and flies onto Alucard's shoulder.
 "I am to protect my master at all costs."

"I can't take it off because it is cursed. There it is, the truth."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There you have it. No need to be shooting people right this instant."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HILDA hesitantly dismisses her arm cannon. Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a raven and flies onto Alucard's shoulder.

"Thank you both for not trying to kill each other," Lunette says sincerely while still analyzing Bartimaeus, and now Alucard, with her wand.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That's not much information. And if that is all, that only makes it more suspicious that you were hiding it, as revealing that it is cursed is of no consequence. Elaborate."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thank you both for not trying to kill each other," Lunette says sincerely while still analyzing Bartimaeus, and now Alucard, with her wand.

If Lunette's wand had the proper magic, she would read that his magic wavelength strangely seems to oscillate between two points near to each other.

"Because I cursed it. I need not divulge to you what lies beneath this mask."

HILDA remains silent, only staring at Alucard's pale yellow eyes.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That only makes you more suspicious."
Pages: 1 ... 3394 3395 [3396] 3397 3398 ... 4748