Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3332 3333 [3334] 3335 3336 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121511 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Lunette looks a bit confused, "How did you get to Laya if it's on another planet?"
"...Spaceships, duh."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Are you serious Lunette? There are several homosexual couples around here in this very castle. You have really not noticed?"

Lunette blushes a bit and nods slowly, "Yes..."

"...Spaceships, duh."

"A spaceship? What's that? How can a ship move through space?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Um...rockets?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Um...rockets?"

"Maybe you should explain from the beginning..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Sexual satisfaction can be reached through stimulation without the need of actual reproduction. To put it simply, that's how it works. Lacking any experience on the matter, I don't know the details."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sexual satisfaction can be reached through stimulation without the need of actual reproduction. To put it simply, that's how it works. Lacking any experience on the matter, I don't know the details."

Lunette blushes a lot more, "But... How would they have children?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They don't. If they feel the need to raise children regardless, they either adopt an unwanted child, or using the genetical information of a third party, get impregnated and raise the child as their own, usualy without much involvement of the third party in the raising."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robert stumbles into the room where the others are talking, whirring in confusion.

*Beeps inquiring how one exits the castle, whirring that he's been stuck here for more than a day.*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS provides Robert with a floor plan.

"Outside, you can take the road north to get on the highway. But why would you leave now anyway? Are you done with the paperwork?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"We're not in a sexual relationship. Romance exists without sex, you know!"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why not? Do you not find her attractive?"

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS provides Robert with a floor plan.

"Outside, you can take the road north to get on the highway. But why would you leave now anyway? Are you done with the paperwork?"

*Whirrs that he needs to eat and sleep too.*

Robert pretends to ponder for a moment.

*Beeps inquiring whether it might maybe be possible to get room and board for this job*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I'm a holy monk of he who is born of water. I'm not allowed to get fucked."

Aedan floats by and gives Rob a key.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I am, Little Bunny Froo Froo, just not sexually."
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They don't. If they feel the need to raise children regardless, they either adopt an unwanted child, or using the genetical information of a third party, get impregnated and raise the child as their own, usualy without much involvement of the third party in the raising."

Lunette looks even more confused, "But wouldn't that make their children bastards then?"

"I'm a holy monk of he who is born of water. I'm not allowed to get fucked."

"Really? Or were you just symbolically born?"
Pages: 1 ... 3332 3333 [3334] 3335 3336 ... 4748