Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3334 3335 [3336] 3337 3338 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120600 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Rachel knocks on the door.

"Kid, you all right? Don't listen to the tin can, she doesn't have common sense or tact."

"I'm okay. I just want to be alone for a bit..."

*Buzzes in annoyance at teenage drama*

((Lunette is 119 and appears to be 11. Hardly teenage drama. :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Aedan gives him a look that says 'whatthe are you doing?'.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Buzzes in annoyance at teenage drama*

((Lunette is 119 and appears to be 11. Hardly teenage drama. :P))

((Robert isn't that perceptive or knowledgeable about anyone here. He sees some young-looking people being all dramatic, and concludes the obvious :P ))

Robert wobbles into the kitchen.

*Beeps greetings at the people here.*

Robert looks around the kitchen, trying hard to not knock down any utensils as he moves around.

*Whirrs inquiring whether there is any food left over he could have*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"You can live here. We have enough room."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I-in the fridge.."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Hum, can't say I blame her. Having to associate Kyle with your origin is a cause of suffering."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I-in the fridge.."

Wobbles to the fridge, beeping appreciatively as he opens it and clumsily grabs a random loaf of bread.

"You can live here. We have enough room."

*Beeps excitedly, inquiring which room he could have*

Robert pushes the loaf of bread to his "face", squishing it under his comically large nose.
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You must be hungry to just devour an entire bread loaf instantly. Don't you at least want to slice it and put something on the slices?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You must be hungry to just devour an entire bread loaf instantly. Don't you at least want to slice it and put something on the slices?"

Robert pulls the smushed bread off his face, observing it for a second, before grabbing a jar of strawberry jelly and haphazardly pouring some of it on the bread. He then promptly smushes the combined bread-jelly mess unto his face.

*Beeps in thanks to ICARUS, whirring inquiring whether she'd like some too*
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't eat. I am supplied with energy by an experimental fusion reactor. Also, you got some jam on your face."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robert stumbles over to the sink and washes off the bread and jelly mess from his "face".

*Buzzes contently, his stomach full.*
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How is the paperwork?"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:42:10 pm by Akroma »

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How is the paperwork?"

*Whirrs a sigh, buzzing discontently that half of it is strewn over the hallways and that he hasn't found an outgoing bag to put the other half in*
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I still wonder how IRIS is currently considering to put orbital cannons into planning phase, but still actually does analogue book keeping. I guess you should feel, lucky, as you could be replaced at any time by a computer that does your work 3000 times as fast."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I still wonder how IRIS is currently considering to put orbital cannons into planning phase, but still actually does analogue book keeping. I guess you should feel, lucky, as you could be replaced at any time by a computer that does your work 3000 times as fast."

Robert flails his appendages around, knocking down some utensils from shelves.

*Beeps in frustration at all this new technology crap, whirring that back in the good old days everyone could do their job even without intertubes and printerfaxes and machine mice!*
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:50:35 pm by Poltifar »
<@Akroma> eh
Pages: 1 ... 3334 3335 [3336] 3337 3338 ... 4748