Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3315 3316 [3317] 3318 3319 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122984 times)

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

Lyle wonders why Mallory is laughing .

Rachel looks at Mallory weirdly.
Mallory grabs a Coke and closes the refrigerator door to see Rachel looking at him weirdly. "What?" He asks with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As long as its platonic, I will not mind."
Luna cannot tell for certain as her vision presumably does not possess a "split between multiple people" indicator. That is not to say that it is not, but rather, that there is data to interpret in a manner to yield results as opposed to an absolute, objective truth to be perceived. However, the most obvious sign of the current theory, identical soul signatures, is not present. The three partial signatures on the laptop differ.
Information gathered thus far:
  • Cannot be directly observed
  • Phenomenon requiring a soul to exist may be seen
  • Her soul's partial traces along with that of Annie and Wheatley are all individual
Luna sighs, hiding her current frustration with a grin. Tomorrow would be a better time to break this too her.

"Fine fine. To your chambers milady.~"
She winks at Cyrielle playfully.
Cyrielle changes into some pajamas before she sets up multiple alarms upon the door and balcony door along with every window. She also places several alarms in the wardrobe. "Well, probably less awkward than calling as you did previously."

[To: Annabelle] <Leave if you wish. But destroy the bracelet.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"What's so funny?"
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Hello, Lunette. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too."

"Are you enjoying life with my idiot brother?" He seems to be teasing, and it's quite obvious.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Are you enjoying life with my idiot brother?" He seems to be teasing, and it's quite obvious.

"It's okay. He has a lot of interesting books to read." Lunette shifts her weight a bit, "Can I ask what stops magic from working in the castle?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"It's okay. He has a lot of interesting books to read." Lunette shifts her weight a bit, "Can I ask what stops magic from working in the castle?"

"Targetted bursts of antimana tuned to counteract any magic they come in contact with that are set up by any unregistered buildup. Plus a few other things depending on the exact nature of the effect."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Targetted bursts of antimana tuned to counteract any magic they come in contact with that are set up by any unregistered buildup. Plus a few other things depending on the exact nature of the effect."

"Unregistered buildup? How can it tell whether the buildup is registered or not?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Unregistered buildup? How can it tell whether the buildup is registered or not?"

"Registers the specific wavelength of residents of the castle. Anyone not on the list is shut down."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

Mallory shrugs, "The most unimposing person in existence made a threat" He opens up the coke and takes a sip of the drink.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Registers the specific wavelength of residents of the castle. Anyone not on the list is shut down."

"Specific wavelength?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Specific wavelength?"

"Think of it like this: Every magic user has a specific... feel to their magic. It's never identical, and IRIS has the equipment to detect it. We use this equipment to track uses of magic in the building, and stop ones that aren't by someone that lives there."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Think of it like this: Every magic user has a specific... feel to their magic. It's never identical, and IRIS has the equipment to detect it. We use this equipment to track uses of magic in the building, and stop ones that aren't by someone that lives there."

"Ooooh. Okay. Can I see the equipment? How does it work? What if someone prepared spells before they went into the castle?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Mallory shrugs, "The most unimposing person in existence made a threat" He opens up the coke and takes a sip of the drink.
"That was Rachel, actually.."

Rachel nods.
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Ooooh. Okay. Can I see the equipment? How does it work? What if someone prepared spells before they went into the castle?"

"Sure, no idea, I'd need to pull up the schematics, and if they tried to activate them they'd be countered.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sure, no idea, I'd need to pull up the schematics, and if they tried to activate them they'd be countered.

"Okay. Can I see them now?"
Pages: 1 ... 3315 3316 [3317] 3318 3319 ... 4748