Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3316 3317 [3318] 3319 3320 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122952 times)

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

"Was it? Hmm, that's... disappointing I guess. I don't think I've met you yet, I'm Mallory." He gives a short wave with his free hand as he takes another drink.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Annabelle isn't wearing her bracelet. It is instead in her satchel.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Rachel smiles.
"Rachel Hauser, not at your service."

She sets Kayla down and takes a swig of Mallory's Coke before handing it back to him.

"H-Hauser?"
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cyrielle sends a binary signal to Annabelle's bracelet. The distortion components proceed to deconsolidate and dissipate, driving themselves into the teleportation components in a process resulting in the destruction of it. Now, no one can perform a bracelet teleport to her nor can she teleport via bracelet. The unit cannot send or receive signals aside from ones on unsecured connections, which other bracelet users must manually switch to if they wish to be able to send or receive signals on. Doing so exposes both sender and receiver to the risk of signal interception.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Bethany is happy that most everyone is here and looks Keith in the eyes, waiting for him to continue.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((back, anything I missed?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Not much. Unless ICARUS and Annabelle being unable to teleport to each other or bracelet chat without the former switching to unsecure counts.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((not like ICARUS would have tried out to teleport to her))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

Mallory bats her hand away as it approaches his drink, "Oi, don't touch my shit." He looks her up and down quickly before he talks again, "So what, you a friend of Lyle's or something?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nope. I met him today."

"Did you say 'Hauser'?"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS walks into Devon and Kyle.

"Oh...has the time come?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

ICARUS walks into Devon and Kyle.

"Oh...has the time come?"

((Devon and Kyle are at Mt. Jura, far away from the castle... Or at least not within walking distance.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((oh, okay then))

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

"Oh, you two seem like you know each other or something." He hears Lyle do his mumble thing which causes him to sigh, "Lyle speak up. Nobody is going to listen if you're quietly mumbling questions to yourself."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lyle blushes.
"D-d-did you say your l-last name was H-Hauser?"

"Yeah, why?"

"That's my last name, t-too."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3316 3317 [3318] 3319 3320 ... 4748