Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3310 3311 [3312] 3313 3314 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123230 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Easiest way to carry people."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((ICARUS is not a precog, nor does she have the experience with Annabelle to properly estimate how far she would go with an attack. Minutes prior, Annabelle killed a pig and explained she did it just because she felt like it. Since she kept refering to ICARUS not by her name but by calling her an automaton, which is somewhat degradatory (example, there are 3 white people and one chinese person, and instead of asking the chinese persons name, you just refer to him as the chinese person), ICARUS had no indication wether Annabelle would value her life above a pigs, or would even consider her as alife. Then Annabelle got very angry and attacked her in a way that would have melted and short circuited important parts if not for her heat ventilation system immediatly springing to full force, and certainly would have, if the attack had continued for long enough or had been increased in intensity. I dare say the impression that Annabelle was going to kill her was not entirely unfounded. Every bit of data she had indicated it.))
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:12:58 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Somewhere outside, Asuna is practicing her marksmanship by pinning magic tags to various birds. (Harmlessly, of course.)

Marie provides a soundtrack. Asuna is not amused.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

((If she wants to talk to someone in a relatable emotional state or who experienced similar emotions she can talk to Mal. I'm sure its on file somewhere he is nowhere near stable either as well as he had daddy issues.))

Mal couldn't help but laugh at Lyle making threats.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((As I said, she does not have the experience to cope with emotions, thus has not much of an idea that talking about your problems helps. So for now, she is just waiting to see what Stella will come up with, as she offered help))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

((She simply finds it weird to call machines by names. But I realize ICARUS was not aware of her intents, but you yourself claiming that her intent was to kill.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((Well, I'm going to go with Akroma: to ICARUS, Annabelle would have indeed been pretty threatening.))
Speaking of Annabelle, where is she? Bismuth might run into her.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Bethany begins to start sqeeing as Keith gets on one knee.
<OMGOMGOMGOMG! Everyone get to like, the kitchen. Now!>
Angel does. Will does not.

[To: Luna] <...there haven't been any other dragons harassing the area for starters...>
Suddenly another dragon attacks!

"Absolutely not ICARUS, you may not be what they planned you to be, but that is what happens when something is genuinely sentient.  It is wrong to accuse you of malfunctioning when you are in a situation that is unusual."
<Daisy...daisy...>
((Probably the most recognizable line of that character.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((2001? ))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of dragon attacks, has enough satelite data been gathered?

Also, ICARUS checks the news to see how the UN-situation is going. Which topics are discussed, how much tension is there, etc.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Annabelle is walking deeper into the forest.

((Don't get me wrong, I agree that she seemed threatening. But ICARUS's insult was a bit... Bitchy. Though to be fair, I don't think she knows about the whole situation in Annabelle's homeland.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Annabelle finds Asuna and Marie then.

"Hello, Annabelle! I'm afraid we haven't met properly. My name's Marie Hel, nightmare and psychologist. Pleasure to meet ya!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Speaking of dragon attacks, has enough satelite data been gathered?

Also, ICARUS checks the news to see how the UN-situation is going. Which topics are discussed, how much tension is there, etc.
It hasn't even been an hour. Unless ICARUS hacks the satellites to make them all go over Latin America, then makes an orbital trajectories check so the redirection doesn't make them crash, it's gonna be a while.
As for the UN thing, the UN is doing all sorts of stuff. The draconic representative is almost up to.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Of course it was bitchy, it was meant to sound bitchy. ICARUS was pissed off afterall. But correct, she had no idea about Annabelles situation, else she would have thought about it twice. She only picked the most recent topic (and that was talks about dimensions and Annabelle coming from a different one) and picked it up. It's not like ICARUS is actively mean and malicious, trying to emotionaly hurt Annabelle with maximum effiency, she is just a dense ball of unresolved emotions that eventually all stew down into loads of frustration. So yeah, you could say stuff like that can make you bitchy.))

((also, the timeflow of the game is so annoyingly irregular :(.))

ICARUS turns the volume up to listen to what the representative has to say.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Yeah... It's complicated."

Lunette nods, "It's okay. I don't mind if you don't want to talk about it."

Bismuth might run into her.

And Neferis, seeing as she's with Bismuth as well.
Pages: 1 ... 3310 3311 [3312] 3313 3314 ... 4748