Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3308 3309 [3310] 3311 3312 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122925 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Annabelle just confirms with Aedan that she will go back, then goes deeper into the forest after grabbing her bracelet.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They giggle happy thanks and dig in, Meme giving more icing to Momo.

[to Cyrielle]<It was either I was going to sleep with you in the closet, nothing sexual, just sleep. OR we were going to sleep in a bed together to help you get over your fear of sleeping in a bed.>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[To: Luna] <I would rather the former. A coffin is more suitable for a corpse than a bed is it not? A lot more comfortable as well actually, well, in my opinion at least.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[to Cyrielle]<What do you think will be better for your mental state, and for the feelings of your siblings? You in a bed, or a closet? They see you as alive and so do I.>
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[To: Luna] <I don't care too much whether I sleep in a bed or a closet, I am far too old to let my past color my future's canvas to such a degree, so that leaves my siblings... Very well then. The bed it is.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[to Cyrielle]<Be there in a minute.> Luna finishes the movie with Jaque before giving her a rough kiss and then giving her a good bye for the night as she had a friend in need. She then teleports to Cyrielle.

"Yo."
[/quote]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

<B-but, Mallory, what if--
huh? Kitchen?>
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hello again."
Luna's soul vision picks up something odd. Unlike before, she can't seem to detect Cyrielle's soul at all, at least, not directly... she is seeing all the relevant details except for the ones directly pertaining to Cyrielle's soul. Furthermore, she is getting an identical signature from her laptop. She has seen this phenomenon before: when looking at Annie and Wheatley.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Thats interesting... HI! So, anything you feel like doing before we hit the sack?" Luna smiles while trying to get more information on where her soul could be directly.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It is rather late and I'm somewhat exhausted considering the days events. I think I'd rather set up the alarms and go to bed. Literally for once."
When trying to access anything regarding the soul directly, she may as well be staring at a table, or perhaps, more appropriately, a corpse. As for trying to find details that do not require direct observation, they come easily as per usual with any other person.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Luna tries to see if Cyrielle's soul is actually 3 parts split among her and her siblings.

"Sure. Is cuddling off limits by the way?"
Luna starts heading towards her room.

((And sleep overcomes me. Night!))
[/quote]

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

'Masturbation? Wouldn't have thought they just let you do that. So what CAN you tell me exactly? I don't like being in the dark this much.'

<Do I have to come to the kitchen? Unless something is actually killing you, I'm sure you can handle it.>

<What if what? You weren't talking to me before Lyle.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As long as its platonic, I will not mind."
Luna cannot tell for certain as her vision presumably does not possess a "split between multiple people" indicator. That is not to say that it is not, but rather, that there is data to interpret in a manner to yield results as opposed to an absolute, objective truth to be perceived. However, the most obvious sign of the current theory, identical soul signatures, is not present. The three partial signatures on the laptop differ.
Information gathered thus far:
  • Cannot be directly observed
  • Phenomenon requiring a soul to exist may be seen
  • Her soul's partial traces along with that of Annie and Wheatley are all individual

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Bethany gives Mal an evil mind glare.
<Do it or I will like, cut off your balls.>
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

<Ugh fine. Don't blame me like, if it takes me like, 10 minutes to like, get there.> He is clearly not amused by this and he walks into the kitchen to see Keith on a knee in front of Beth. He squinted a bit as he tried to remember faces and relationships of the group and such before he eventually quietly mumbled, "Didn't she stab him a week ago?" He sighs and waves away the thought, "Congratulations and all that stuff. I'm going to go back to sulking." He turns over to the fridge and opens it as he looks for a soda to drink.
Pages: 1 ... 3308 3309 [3310] 3311 3312 ... 4748