Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3294 3295 [3296] 3297 3298 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124214 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((No. It doesn't seem to hold up against pure entropy though.))

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

"S-said what..?"
Mallory sighs as ICARUS doesn't answer his question and he looks over to Lyle again, "Don't worry about it." He pulls out his phone and flips it open to the messaging interface, 'Alright handler person, who are you and what do you want from me? I'm gonna assume your someone from IRIS assigned to me to overlook the transfer and such.'

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((sorry was distracted, what was the question?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'Yeah.'

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi IS.

This is not THAT dramatic, to be honest. Constanza's probably musing about the stupidity of people somewhere. Bismuth is working on alchemy, Stella and Camille are doing their things, Marie is Marie.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"North of France. Girl, you really aren't from here either, are you?"

Lunette shakes her head, "I'm from far, far away. I just arrived a couple days ago."
She nods.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile

((sorry was distracted, what was the question?))
"I woke up in Brazil for some reason and there was a person saying my health was important or something like that. Oh, and someone texted me abo- OOF" Mallory stumbles forward a bit when he is almost tackled by Lyle, " Hey Lyle. Someone texted a joke about you to me earlier. Speaking of... Hey ICARUS, you're like a database right? Who is Constanza and who is my 'handler'?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

--
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:14:10 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Bismuth is working on alchemy.

Neferis is watching Bismuth at work.

She nods.

Lunette nods, "So what is it like in England?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I meant to say yes. Otherwise the next part would sound really silly. And if need be Elf can give us the final answer.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

ICARUS checks the database for the entries of Mallory and Constanza. Sadly @Akroma has no idea, so the answer will have to wait until someone actually gives me than information :P Also @Akroma is heading to @bed
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"B-but.. never mind.
Um, Mallory? I've.. I've been meaning to ask you.. um.."

Rachel hugs Kayla intensely.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kayla sighs.
"For someone who doesn't like me telling them I love them you sure like cuddling me."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Constanza doesn't have much in the database, seeing as ICARUS was probably made before IRIS knew Constanza existed.

Mallory was doing a thing tho, so eh. :P

Bismuth smiles at Neferis.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

((Ok then, I did think the next part sounded a bit weird :p.))

Alice paused for a moment looking at the banana, a glimmer of hope was in her eyes. She took off one of her gloves and reached forward taking the fruit, her hopes were confirmed as her bare skin touched it.

"It... It worked"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:19:03 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 3294 3295 [3296] 3297 3298 ... 4748