Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3256 3257 [3258] 3259 3260 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126404 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Meh. The last time I got a salary, it was out of public taxes. Also yes I know you're only here to help with paperwork but you're still interesting. Have you considered becoming a politician? Think about it. No one could quote you out of context!"

*Creaks thoughtfully, beeping that he however has no experience in public speaking.*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Well, now's your chance to learn! That said, I'm not sure what 'public speaking' skills would mean for you, seeing as you're not actually speaking. Although.. hmm."

Marie frowns thoughtfully.

"There's always the risk that people will catch on to the fact that no one agrees on exactly what you're saying. Unless you can do something to curb that problem."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, now's your chance to learn! That said, I'm not sure what 'public speaking' skills would mean for you, seeing as you're not actually speaking. Although.. hmm."

Marie frowns thoughtfully.

"There's always the risk that people will catch on to the fact that no one agrees on exactly what you're saying. Unless you can do something to curb that problem."

*Beeps in confusion, whirring that if he's not talking, how are you listening to what he's saying?*
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Maybe you are making noise, I don't know. Regardless, you're sending the ideas behind your 'speech' directly to me, as I stated before. Which is really quite interesting! Not many people can do that without having some concrete thing to help...well, cement the idea. Even regular telepaths seem to have language barriers sometimes. And it's funny, because you're talking to the only person I know who could recognize that. Except for non-sentient machines I suppose who would just be confused."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@Empiricist is getting the mental image of painted cement radiation emissions again from that :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((Marie is okay with this. :P))

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe you are making noise, I don't know. Regardless, you're sending the ideas behind your 'speech' directly to me, as I stated before. Which is really quite interesting! Not many people can do that without having some concrete thing to help...well, cement the idea. Even regular telepaths seem to have language barriers sometimes. And it's funny, because you're talking to the only person I know who could recognize that. Except for non-sentient machines I suppose who would just be confused."

*Wheezes in resignation, whirring that IRIS must actually be some sort of insane-asylum-managing company*

Robert returns to his work, beeping occasionally as Marie explains what she's explaining. *Beeps inquiring jokingly about whether Marie would like to be his campaign organizer, whirring sarcastically that she clearly knows more about him than he does.*
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((funny, my first character initialy came to the exact same conclusion, that this was an asylum))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle goes to bug the Hain.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Judging from Prince Kyle, I'm pretty sure the inmates are running it. Anyways, you're still interesting no matter how much you try to brush me off and pretend to be normal~"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hainuwele is still working out tax reforms.

"What is it Kyle?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I'm just wondering how things are going. Can I help in anyway?"

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Judging from Prince Kyle, I'm pretty sure the inmates are running it. Anyways, you're still interesting no matter how much you try to brush me off and pretend to be normal~"

*Beeps sadly, wishing people would just accept that he was normal, instead of always accusing him of being some kind of freak*
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Hey hey, baseline people are boring. I prefer 'freaks' myself."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, you could try and explain me why recently one of the women had 36 babies after being seduced by a "weird stranger". Please don't tell me you have anything to do with that."
Pages: 1 ... 3256 3257 [3258] 3259 3260 ... 4748