Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3255 3256 [3257] 3258 3259 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126425 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

<I am sure Kyle can think of something.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's high school algebra. Besides, aren't  you an accountant?"

*Wheezes dejectedly, communicating that he's barely qualified as a salesman. Also beeps that accountants don't need more than addition and subtraction anyways!*

Robert pulls out a cheap crappy calculator, waving it around triumphantly.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Bethany pops up near the largest concentration of people.
"OMG! Like, whats going on?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

<Okay..>
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"We are organizing a party to go and investigate and/or slaughter yellow dragons. You are welcome to join us."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"You're stalling. Solve the problem, please. A friend confirmed that this requires no long division, no imaginary numbers, no irrational numbers. It's a pretty simple factoring, they said. Didn't tell me the answer though."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle gets an idea and goes into his workshop to make a weapon to be rolled and defined by SB.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

(( :/
With or without DEX and/or MAG?))
Black lives matter.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're stalling. Solve the problem, please. A friend confirmed that this requires no long division, no imaginary numbers, no irrational numbers. It's a pretty simple factoring, they said. Didn't tell me the answer though."

Robert stares silently at Marie for a few moments, before waving at her dismissively and pushing a stack of paper off the closest chair to sit on it.

*Whirrs indicating he has a lot of work to do right now. Beeps in thanks again for being lead here.*
<@Akroma> eh

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((It should be pure tech so dex and maybe a mind roll if you want blueprints.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Marie grins, folding up her hands and resting her  head theron.

"As I thought. Due to your unique method of communication, you effectively have something like the opposite of alexithymia. That's the inability to properly recognize and communicate emotions. You, on the other hand, are unable to effectively communicate concretes unless you can make the 'listener' associate them with an abstract that you can use. You're kinda like me, and I find that very cool."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robert throws his hands up in the air, *Beeps in fast succession, ranting about how you can say whatever you want about him but that doesn't make it true!*

Robert turns to the closest stack of paper on the clerk desk, and awkwardly grabs a pen nearby, beginning to slowly scribble clerk-like things on the forms and reports.

*Whirrs silently about being stuck with such a strange girl when he has so much work to do*
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Strange girl? You're right, I'm a strange girl. Technically not a girl, I don't have a biological sex, though it does appear I associate with a 'female' psychological gender to at least a degree.

My name's Marie Hel, creature of nightmares and licensed psychologist. Pleasure to meet ya!""

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Strange girl? You're right, I'm a strange girl. Technically not a girl, I don't have a biological sex, though it does appear I associate with a 'female' psychological gender to at least a degree.

My name's Marie Hel, creature of nightmares and licensed psychologist. Pleasure to meet ya!""

Robert shrugs, not turning from his paper-scribbling work.

*Beeps that he had heard he'd meet weird things while working for IRIS. Hastily beeps to add that he however has nothing to do with those weird things, and is only here to help with paperwork*

Robert stops his work for a moment, pondering the situation.

*Whirrs inquiring whether Marie is psychoanalyzing him for free, as he has no money to pay for a psychoanalysis that he never even asked for.*
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Meh. The last time I got a salary, it was out of public taxes. Also yes I know you're only here to help with paperwork but you're still interesting. Have you considered becoming a politician? Think about it. No one could quote you out of context!"
Pages: 1 ... 3255 3256 [3257] 3258 3259 ... 4748