Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3252 3253 [3254] 3255 3256 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126678 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

[MAG: 51 + 40] Lunette has retreated to her room, and is enchanting a bunch of glass jars before stuffing them into her satchel.

<Bismuth, let us wait until Stella and Corebus at least bothered to reply. Also, I'd like to have HILDA with us, she is very sturdy and her huge bulk would make her useful mobile cover, while her firepower can take out enemy structures. Which reminds me, Neferis, how about it? We could use your huge strength.>

<If Bismuth wants me.>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

<A wolf can fight.. what are we up against?>
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

<Go for it, Neferis. I'm coming along, after all.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"If you want to help, sure. I could fly and just drop you unto one of them, where you just kinda have to hold on until it stops moving. And maybe Kyle can give you some useful equipment."

@Lyle: "Dragons."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nah, you had the bad luck to pick the one person who would consciously understand it for what it is. Pretty much anyone else would rationalize words attached to those ideas you're saying. But I think in terms of emotions and ideas before stimulus and senses, due to my nature. Thus, the fact that you're not actually saying anything concrete is perfectly natural to my psyche, and it sees  no need to explain it away. I'm not offended, mind. That power interests me. There just aren't many people who can use it well, because again, people think in senses, not pure ideas."

Marie grins and wraps her arm around Robert's shoulder.

"We are going to have lots of fun together~"

*Continues whirring and sputtering in confusion, flailing his arms around as he's dragged along*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Go for it, Neferis. I'm coming along, after all.>

<Okay.> Neferis goes looking for Bismuth to hug her.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Marie drags Robert into the clerking office and commences psychoanalysis shenanigans!

Bismuth huggles Neferis quite readily.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

"If you want to help, sure. I could fly and just drop you unto one of them, where you just kinda have to hold on until it stops moving. And maybe Kyle can give you some useful equipment."

Alice nodded

"Ok, thank you"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I should inform everyone, an actual assault is not the primary objective. First, we have to find out if the yellow dragons are tied to the disruptions of the cycles. In that case, we can just present this evidence and have the council take them out. An assault happens if it seems opportune, and/or if Corebus screws us over.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bismuth huggles Neferis quite readily.

Neferis kisses Bismuth, "I don't want to fight."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

"Hmm, just Me, Kyle, Stella, Bismuth, Lunette. Just 5 people might be dangerous, if we encounter several foes. Corebus maybe, Lucas, Catherine, are you interested? Maybe Kayla and the others from her realm?"
Both Catherine and Lucas look to ICARUS, and shrug.
"Maybe.. What're we going up against? I didn't hear what it was."
"Sure! I'm in."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Dragons. Appearantly, middle american wizard dragons. You know, the feathered snakes."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Well. I do, but I suppose I understand.."

Bismuth shrugs.

"From the sound of it, fighting isn't a certainty anyways."

She returns the kiss with a smile.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Marie drags Robert into the clerking office and commences psychoanalysis shenanigans!

Robert eyes the office and quickly moves away from Marie, keeping a safe distance between himself and her while he searches through the stacks upon stacks of paper, occasionally whirring softly about himself not being anything more than a clerk.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well. I do, but I suppose I understand.."

Bismuth shrugs.

"From the sound of it, fighting isn't a certainty anyways."

She returns the kiss with a smile.

"I don't want to see you hurt." Neferis smiles a bit as she hears that they may not fight.
Pages: 1 ... 3252 3253 [3254] 3255 3256 ... 4748