Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3251 3252 [3253] 3254 3255 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126643 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"This show is fuckin' hilarious."

"Y-yeah.."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keith and Kayla nod.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Hmm, just Me, Kyle, Stella, Bismuth, Lunette. Just 5 people might be dangerous, if we encounter several foes. Corebus maybe, Lucas, Catherine, are you interested? Maybe Kayla and the others from her realm?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Soon. Also, nice ideological telepathy. We haven't had anyone use that in a long time. Also, nice job getting stabbed by the maids."

Marie says that all in monotone as she takes Robert to the clerking location.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lyle blushes for some reason.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lyle, can you fight? Any bit of firepower may be useful."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Bismuth grins and hefts her blade.

"All right, I'm ready for adventure~"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lyle is watching TV with Kayla, Keith and Rachel .
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bismuth, let us wait until Stella and Corebus at least bothered to reply. Also, I'd like to have HILDA with us, she is very sturdy and her huge bulk would make her useful mobile cover, while her firepower can take out enemy structures. Which reminds me, Neferis, how about it? We could use your huge strength."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Soon. Also, nice ideological telepathy. We haven't had anyone use that in a long time. Also, nice job getting stabbed by the maids."

Marie says that all in monotone as she takes Robert to the clerking location.

*Whirrs in confusion, emphatically beeping in denial of any use of powers telepathic or otherwise save for professional powers of clerking*

Robert does take a moment to shake off the knives though.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Bismuth, let us wait until Stella and Corebus at least bothered to reply. Also, I'd like to have HILDA with us, she is very sturdy and her huge bulk would make her useful mobile cover, while her firepower can take out enemy structures. Which reminds me, Neferis, how about it? We could use your huge strength."

Neferis ain't in the kitchen, or anywhere near ICARUS to hear.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((repeat of the above with <>))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice entered the room where ICARUS and the other were, she had been listening for a while now wondering whether or not she should enter. But finally she had picked up her courage and moved, she wasn't sure how useful she would be but the least she could do was offer.

"I... I could help"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Nah, you had the bad luck to pick the one person who would consciously understand it for what it is. Pretty much anyone else would rationalize words attached to those ideas you're saying. But I think in terms of emotions and ideas before stimulus and senses, due to my nature. Thus, the fact that you're not actually saying anything concrete is perfectly natural to my psyche, and it sees  no need to explain it away. I'm not offended, mind. That power interests me. There just aren't many people who can use it well, because again, people think in senses, not pure ideas."

Marie grins and wraps her arm around Robert's shoulder.

"We are going to have lots of fun together~"

Pages: 1 ... 3251 3252 [3253] 3254 3255 ... 4748