Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3241 3242 [3243] 3244 3245 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127013 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

ICARUS filets the fish and gets grilling.

"So...two Memes?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Stella sits on her hindquarters, enjoying the smell

"Seems that way, I will probably be more confused about it once I have had a rest"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, do you think we should do something about the yellow dragons? They are not under council rule, so whatever solution the UN finds, the yellows won't care, and they might have been the ones who messed with magic too much. How I see it, the council thinking humans caused the cycle disruption might be something that could cause arguements on the long run. We should see to it if maybe we can find evidence that the yellows are guilty, and if possible, rid the planet of them. they sound like trouble."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"So, do you think we should do something about the yellow dragons? They are not under council rule, so whatever solution the UN finds, the yellows won't care, and they might have been the ones who messed with magic too much. How I see it, the council thinking humans caused the cycle disruption might be something that could cause arguements on the long run. We should see to it if maybe we can find evidence that the yellows are guilty, and if possible, rid the planet of them. they sound like trouble."

Blood magic usually is in my experience, Demon's Run being the one exception I know. even if it starts well meaning, people often get it into their heads that they are entitled to use others like that, which is what happened with the Yellows.  You are right we probably should deal with them, although maybe I should spearhead ... just worrying that the other dragons might still get cold feet if humans start fighting even outcasts.

((g'night))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We first need to do some research and reconassaince anyway. And once that is done, reinforcements."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette is still hiding in her room. She would make something if she felt up to it.

((Fun fact! A girl actually explained what being a girl was like too me... it was oddly enlightening and I still have the PM.))

((...? Okay then.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

A pecie of cake is slide in from the door.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A pecie of cake is slide in from the door.

Lunette stares at it for a couple moments, "Thank you..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're welcome."
Kyle says as he walks away.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're welcome."
Kyle says as he walks away.

After several minutes Lunette finally starts eating the cake slice, and then heads to the kitchen to clean the dirty plate.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

<Th-that's not what I meant..
And technically I'm not talking to you.>
<That is definitely what you meant. And we are talking with each other. Unless you mean face-to-face. Alone. Just the two of us.>
<I believe now is a good time to point out that your father can hear you.>

"...I no feels good." Meme looks to be in slight pain.
Angel tries to comfort her.

Theres a huge flash that comes from Meme's room! Anybody walking past the area would see it!
<There are very few good things this could be.>
Will goes to investigate.

Kyle chuckles as well before leaving to check on Lily again.
"Hi!"

The white furred one wakes up with a yawn and blinks, looking around in a confused manner before looking at the other, original(?) Meme?

"...Momma!"
She hugs her happily.
"Oh my. This opens up so many questions..."

<How does everyone even balance their studies with all this absurdity anyway? Come to think of it, I actually don't know too much about everyone's level of education. To help me gauge that for at least one subject, please solve the following question>
Will solves it. After I make this post, I'll give it a shot, but integrals aren't my strong suit.
Angel and Nuriel are confused. Lily would be as well, if she had a bracelet.

ICARUS returns to the castle. She spent some more time in the pacific. If the almost 4 meter long blue marlin she's dragging behind her is any indication.
"Anyone up for some grilled fish?"
"Not if you don't clean it off before you do anything else."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Relax, housework is one of the first things Kyle installed when I was shipped here. I know how to cook. So enjoy your grilled swordfish."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Clearly, he didn't install a taxonomy module. This isn't even the same family."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle solves the problem and points out that everyone at the castle has been taking online courses in lieu of going to school.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's a big fish with a sword for a nose that tastes delicious when grilled with some lemon. If swordfish and blue Marlin are different enough from eachother culinary wise that grilling one like you would grill the other is an issue, pleas enlighten me, what is the difference it makes on the grill?"
Pages: 1 ... 3241 3242 [3243] 3244 3245 ... 4748