Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3026 3027 [3028] 3029 3030 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119736 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #45405 on: February 21, 2014, 03:30:10 pm »

"I do remember Ester," Sen closes her book and leads Ester to her room, "Thanks to the new accomadations, I have an even better sewing kit." Sen then proceeds to help Ester Sew a costume.

Ester follows Sen and gets to work, "So how are you enjoying your fancy new digs?" Ester asks while they work, giggling a bit.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #45406 on: February 21, 2014, 03:32:58 pm »

Alice nodded

"Ok, I... I would prefer to try and control it though rather than be covered. I would like to be able to touch things again"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #45407 on: February 21, 2014, 03:34:41 pm »

"Then once we have a room for you, we should start with an analysis of your situation. I believe Sen should be able to do so, or possibly Will."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45408 on: February 21, 2014, 03:37:01 pm »

"They are comfortable to say the least. It also has a much stronger door and is soundproof." Sen enjoys the sewing. Ester would also note that the rooms seems kinda small compared to her's due to one wall being made of books.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45409 on: February 21, 2014, 03:39:18 pm »

"They are comfortable to say the least. It also has a much stronger door and is soundproof." Sen enjoys the sewing. Ester would also note that the rooms seems kinda small compared to her's due to one wall being made of books.

"Soundproof? Is everyone else really that loud..." Ester enjoys sewing must less than Sen, but keeps at it.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45410 on: February 21, 2014, 03:42:17 pm »

Alice nodded

"Ok then"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #45411 on: February 21, 2014, 03:43:20 pm »

Izzy (and her exosuit) move to say hi, but....well, she teleports away again because busy Elf.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45412 on: February 21, 2014, 03:45:31 pm »

"It's more so for me. Some of the magic books that I read have audible parts that must be read aloud and if a human was to hear them it might drive them insane. I do take precautions due to my contract with Yuri." Sen is still enjoying the sewing.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45413 on: February 21, 2014, 03:54:29 pm »

"There is no "Kyle and Me"..."
<Riiight.>

"It's literaly the reason I was built for. But even if I dedicated my entire life to the destruction of humans, I'd barely be able to do what humanity does to itself in a single day. So don't talk to me like a toddler. I know that "hurting people is bad". But what good is my escape from slavery if still can't do as I want? When people deserve it, they will be shoved."
<The old "humanity does worse to itself" excuse is stupid. A: There are billions of humans, doing less than a billion times what you did. B: We consider the people responsible for most of those things horrible people. Congratulations, you are less bad than the sum total of the worst people in the world!>
Anyways, I see no problem with treating you as a toddler if you show the mental maturity of one
, Will does not add. He thinks it, though.

"In that case you are at the wrong facility. The IRIS containment facility of supernatural threats if in Marsailles, not far from here. They will gladly provide you with a 3m*3m cell and an anorganic straight jacket until you are no longer a threat. Shall I give you directions on how to get there?"
"You are a terrible saleswoman, ICARUS."
Will turns to Alice.
"Hi, I'm William. Most people just call me Will. I'd offer to shake your hand, but I'm a bit rot-phobic."

ICARUS plays a laugh track.

"I made a joke. You organics always fall for my jokes."
"Okay, your temporary prime directive is to learn what a joke is."

Angel looks at Alistair.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45414 on: February 21, 2014, 03:54:53 pm »

"It's more so for me. Some of the magic books that I read have audible parts that must be read aloud and if a human was to hear them it might drive them insane. I do take precautions due to my contract with Yuri." Sen is still enjoying the sewing.

"Oh. Um... I guess you must have been very careful when you read them at Maria's house, huh? And I suppose that you got a bunch more books too. Or it seems that way," Ester says, giggling.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #45415 on: February 21, 2014, 04:00:25 pm »

Ashley sighs.
"I'll take that as a no, then. Good day, Richard..."
She stands up.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #45416 on: February 21, 2014, 04:00:49 pm »

"I have no prime directive anymore. Don't ever give me orders like that again, bonesack. Instead, do something useful. The new arrival lacks controle over her abilities, and the best start to gain controle would probably figuring out how they work, where they come from and whatnot. You have shown talent at figuring things out, perhaps if Alice provides you with information and a demonstration, a way to controle her ability can be found?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45417 on: February 21, 2014, 04:01:28 pm »

"I never tried to read them in Maria's house. It was to dangerous." Sen stares at her books with a smile.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45418 on: February 21, 2014, 04:02:22 pm »

Will turns to Alice.
"Hi, I'm William. Most people just call me Will. I'd offer to shake your hand, but I'm a bit rot-phobic."

Alice nodded

"Hello, it's ok I... I don't particularly like touching people anyway"

"I have no prime directive anymore. Don't ever give me orders like that again, bonesack. Instead, do something useful. The new arrival lacks controle over her abilities, and the best start to gain controle would probably figuring out how they work, where they come from and whatnot. You have shown talent at figuring things out, perhaps if Alice provides you with information and a demonstration, a way to controle her ability can be found?"

"I would like that, if...if that's ok"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:04:07 pm by Kansa »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45419 on: February 21, 2014, 04:03:36 pm »

"I have no prime directive anymore. Don't ever give me orders like that again, bonesack."
"Less an order, more a suggestion."

"Instead, do something useful. The new arrival lacks controle over her abilities, and the best start to gain controle would probably figuring out how they work, where they come from and whatnot. You have shown talent at figuring things out, perhaps if Alice provides you with information and a demonstration, a way to controle her ability can be found?"
"No promises. It's hypothetically possible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up that something other than antimagic would work."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3026 3027 [3028] 3029 3030 ... 4748